I've always loved you

Suit up

 

“AAAHAHAHAHA!”


The doors of the elevator ding open and I’m sure Kibum’s loud laugh has woken up all the neighbors as its high pitch echoed down the halls, but I don’t mind it-- It’s to be expected from a tipsy Kibum. He always gets giddy after a few drinks. We had a few drinks at a bar close by and decided to call it quits after two hours. It was refreshing; his vibrant presence bringing up old moments we had shared with one another.

 

“Ya! It’s not funny! It really hurt! I think she left a permanent scar.” I feel around my head for the small ‘scar,’ but end up giving into his dimpled smile again. I’m pretty sure I’m wearing the dumbest grin on my face, but I can’t help it…his laugh has always been contagious.

 

“Oh, but it is~” I watch him wipe the tears from his eyes only to begin his cackling again when he turns to look at my face. “Why the would you tell her that?!?! And in front of her friends!!!!?!?”

 

Okay, so maybe I could have been more subtle in how I handled my break up with his sister. But as I explained earlier I had to give her a believable reason to hate me, to want to break up with me, to never take me back or pursue me. I never wanted her to find out the true reason. A breakup like this she could get over, but a cheating boyfriend involving her own brother would destroy her life; her womanly pride.

 

See! I was nice in the end.

 

“Look, you can laugh all you want, but it worked. I was wounded, beaten up and dragged like a ragdoll by a petite 70 pound (totally exaggerating) woman, but it worked.” Kibum shakes his head as he giggles under his breath. “Whatever, come on let’s go wait for Jinki, he should be home soon. I’m sure he’ll be more than happy to see you finally visiting.”

 

He stands in front of the apartment unlocking the door, the sweet smell of the interior invading my nostrils as he opened it. “It smells nice in here.” I say slipping off my shoes and following him inside. “Oh, must be the candles I lit earlier. Their scent can linger for hours after I’ve blown them out. I like them very much. Although, Jinki likes to say it’s more of an obsession.” His giggle reaches my ears as I look at the various pictures around the living room. “You want something to drink? Eat, maybe?” He asks, walking towards the kitchen.

 

“Sure.”

 

Kibum is busy rummaging through the refrigerator when his phone dings from the kitchen counter. I turn to look at him as he reaches for his phone, observing the changes in his facial expression when he read the message. “Looks like I’ll be sleeping alone…again.” He muttered to himself, chunking the phone over the counter and leaning his hands over it.

 

“What’s wrong?” Nothing good, I can only presume. “Hm?” His head comes up to look at me. “Oh, it’s nothing.” He dismisses. “Jinki texted me saying he had a lot of work to do and wouldn’t be coming home tonight.” His sigh indicating that this isn’t the first time Jinki has prioritized work. Which honestly, doesn’t surprise me. That kid has always been a workaholic; all work no play.

 

“Oh…do you want me to go?” I ask with my thumb pointed towards the door.

 

“NO!” His hands fly of the counter and his face a bit panicked. “I mean, stay. We can still hang out without him, right?” His weak smile trying to convey as much optimism as possible.

 

Don’t smile like that. Please.

 

“Here, why don’t you have a seat on the couch and I’ll bring out the stuff, hmm?”

 

Stop it.

 

“Kibum.”

 

“Just go sit, I’ve got it.” His voice comes out shaky, his eyes turning more agonizing as I stared. “Really, I got it. I can do everything by myself.“

 

Why does it feel like that message wasn’t intended for me?

 

His eyes begin to water and a tear dances down his cheek. “Hey-” I step closer in alarm, but he quickly turns to wipe his eyes, “Oh, must have gotten something in my eye.” He clears his throat and walks to the fridge without looking at me. His unsteady hands reaching for the glass bottles of beer.

 

I can’t take the site of this anymore. Why does he have to act like nothing is wrong? It just makes him seem more pitiful. I walk to him placing my hand on his wrist. “Here, I’ve got it.” His body stiffens and his head hangs low, his black fringe covering his face.

 

“No.”

 

“Would you quit being so dam stubborn and let me help you!?”

 

I honestly didn’t mean to raise my voice or pull at his wrist like I did, but the way he was acting was frustrating. He was never like this; this wasn’t him. He jerks his hand back as he turns to look at me, his eyes welling up with tears.

 

“WHY?! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON’T NEED YOU TO HELP! I’M FINE ON MY OWN!…perfectly fine.” The tears he’s been holding in finally come cascading down.

 

There you go, dummy. Let it out.

 

I caress his hair as he leans against the fridge, gripping the handle with force. It’s a solid five minutes before his cries die out and I can finally hear the sniffles coming from him. I pat his back and ruffle his hair once more, his head slowly rising.

 

Messy hair and puffy eyes; cute.

 

“Aigoo~” My hands come up to cradle his face as my thumbs wipe the remaining tears from his eyes. “Do you feel better now?” I ask with a sympathetic smile, bringing my arms back down to my side. He stares at me for a moment, before doing the unexpected. His feet take a step towards me and his face angles up to mine to place a chaste kiss on my lips. My eyes widen at his sudden action and I am rendered speechless.

 

Wh-what just happened?

 

“Stay.”

 

“Kibum, did-did you-did we just…” His hands slide up to my shoulders. “Just stay with me.” Dear God, What kind of ultimate test is this?! He’s my best friend’s fiancé. I can’t be doing this. Yet, I don’t think I can last much longer with the way his teary eyes are staring into mine; the way his slender hands loosen and pull at my tie. My beating heart about to burst through its cavity.

 

Has he always been thisbeautiful?

 

Ba-dump

 

1, 2

 

His touches are more delicate than I remember.

 

Ba-dump

 

1, 2

 

"Don’t just stand there.” Came the faint whisper. “…hold me.” He says with desperate eyes searching mine. “Please.” I find it impossible to say no at this point, my arms wrapping tightly around his waist, pulling him close as our lips met again. So much pain.

 

Have you always been this unhappy?

 

Have you always felt this lonely?

 

My mind can’t help but ask these questions as our lip interchange breaths. I start to push him back further into the apartment, not once loosening my hold around him. His hands remain firmly around my neck. The back of his legs hit the couch and I softly sit him down, our lips slowly detaching as I stand to remove my suit one button a time. His eyes glued to me as the fabric falls to the floor and I’m right back over him.

 

Neither of us has said a single word, silence once again suffocating us with an overwhelming atmosphere. Only this time it was something different.

 

What is this?

 

My right arm wraps underneath his back as I pull him up slightly, laying him properly on the couch. His body feels so light.

 

Have you been eating well?

 

My hands slide up his shirt, my cold fingers caressing his slim waist, and abdomen. “Hah” His breath hitches at the soft movement, my fingers probably feeling like ice cubes being dragged over the heat of his body. I can feel the goosebumps form as my hand slithers up to his chest, my thumb lazily passing over his .

 

They’re still as sensitive, I see.

 

I lift his shirt completely off his body, my eyes roaming his milky flesh and basking in his beauty. My hands find their way to his waist, ing the dark washed jeans and pulling them down leisurely along with his boxers. He shivers, turning his body slightly away from my gaze. He can still come across as cute in such a situation, my bottoms beginning to feel tight at the mere sight.

 

My hands continue to roam his body, each touch a soft whisper against skin as I kiss his lips, jaw, neck, and all the way down to his porcelain thighs. My ears indulging in the hymn of his moans, each breath and whimper tempting me to do more as I nibbled his thighs in between and kisses, his hands gripping my hair as he begs for more.

 

The way he calls my name, the way he tells me to hold him. I want to etch my skin into his, a tattoo he will forever wear and everyone will know--Mine. He is completely aroused, his legs spreading wider with each touch and his shudders become little quivers of want. With the slight tug he gives to my hair, I knew that I shouldn’t make him wait any longer.

 

I sneak one of my hands up and under his bottom, my finger circling his entrance to prepare him. His eyes widen and he takes in a deep breath. He calls my name shakily as I start with one finger, immediately feeling the tight warmth as I push it further in, his chest rising and falling with each breath.

 

I briefly look up to soak in the beautiful expressions he’s making as I prep him; his fluttering eyelashes and bobbing adam’s apple. I swallow wanting to see more. I add a second finger and do the same, pushing them in and out at a fast pace. “Ah, ah…” He hums, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip to keep quiet. But I want to hear it all. Show me everything. Now for lucky number 3.

 

This is going to hurt a bit.

 

“Relax for me.” I say, inserting all three fingers, taking notice of how his eyes tightly close from the slight sting of the stretch. My fingers twist and curl inside trying to find the bundle of nerves that would give him complete and utter bliss. His temples are beginning to sweat as the slight discomfort eventually turns into pleasure and his back arches beautifully off the couch. “AH! There! Right there!”

 

Eureka.

 

I my fingers in and out a few more times, making sure to map out the exact location of his prostate before pulling them out. My sight drifts up his body as I hover back over him to kiss his lips, his breath still restless and his eyes slightly open waiting in anticipation for what was to come.

 

I align myself with his entrance, making sure to hold his hips in place as I push myself halfway. His eyebrows furrow and the corner of his lips twitch as I let him adjust. I wait until the grip he held on my arm relaxed before pushing myself all the way in, once again, letting him adjust to my size. It seems Jinki hasn’t laid a finger on him. He’s extremely tight, I could just from this.

 

“Alright, I’m all the way in. You okay?”

 

"Mmhmm~.“ His hips grind up into me, giving me the all clear signal to move.

 

My movements are slow. I want to be careful not to hurt him. It’s been a long time since he’s had , I can tell by the way his back arches and his chest heaves. The way he looks at me with eyes of trust. And I don’t want to be rough.

 

I rock my hips in and out at a steady pace, my hands regaining their magic touch as they recall those special spots on Kibum’s body. His neck, his thighs, the sensitive spot behind his ear that makes him shudder and call my name softly in such a way that makes me want him all the more.

 

"Ha~”

 

"Ah~“

 

"Mmm~”

 

He’s mesmerizing. I watch as he loses himself in the pleasure, in his moans, in my every touch. His eyes close and his arms wrap around me hugging me tight, pulling me closer, slipping in deeper. God, it feels good. He’s so beautiful.

 

“I missed you.” Comes the faint whisper beneath me.

 

I lift my head to quickly look at him, my eyes burning into his. He was completely taken away, his subconscious taking over….and my desire blinding mine. There was no need for reason or thought, it was just us and our touch and him.

 

My s quickened. “AH!”

 

"Jonghyun~“ He calls in a voice I’ll never forget, the pure need and desperation of it seeping into my heart and shocking my senses.

 

.

 

This was never supposed to be his. This.

 

 

Him. All of him was supposed to be mine.

 

–deeper, slower

 

Mine.

 

“Hah~”

 

I’m losing my mind; my control.

 

–until I’m all he ever thinks about

 

Have I been in love with you this whole time?

 

–until I’m all he ever feels

 

Is that why I always avoided you?

 

 

Because I knew I wouldn’t be able to stop myself? That I would take you back in a fraction of a second if I ever saw you again?

 

.

 

No. I can’t. I shouldn’t be doing this!

 

 

"Jonghyun~”

 

His eyes finally open and his hand comes up to cup my cheek, the look he holds has melted my whole resolve. His eyes are twinkling in that purely oblivious way and his cheeks are flushed red and I, I just…

 

! I’m absolutely in love with him.

 

My s become erratic, catching him off guard as his eyes go wide and his head snaps back. His lips open and close with soundless moans and faint pleas. He’s calling my name, he’s holding me. I’m watching him. I’m cuming.

 

My teeth sink into his shoulder as I give one last that drives me to my release, it’s blinding; it’s wonderful. It feels like hell and heaven combined–a sin, a deliverance.

 

“Don’t- marry- him.” I say in between breaths.

 

“What?”

 

“Jinki. Don’t marry him.”

 

“Jong-”

 

“I love you.” I interrupt him.

 

I kiss him, my lips molding with his, my hand coming up to cup his cheek as I tilt his chin up, deepening the kiss to convey…I need you. “I always loved you. I think deep down I was scared. Scared that what I was feeling was wrong. That it couldn’t possibly be love, but now I’m certain of it…” His face conveying nothing but confusion as I throw him into a loop of emotions. “Cancel your wedding. Come with me, instead.” Kibum’s sweet smile drops and the twinkle in his eyes fades away, reality finally sinking in.

 

"What?”

 

“Say yes.” I say intertwining my fingers with his and kissing the back of his hand.

 

“Jong…we can’t. You know our family, especially Jinki and my sister, would never allow it. They’ll never forgive us. We’ve lied to them all of these years and- and we’ve betrayed them all over again. Oh God, I-” His eyes b with tears again as he says the last part.

 

“And who says I need anyone’s approval to love you the way that I do?”

 

“But-”

 

“No buts. You’re mine now and I’m never letting you go. Consider yourself stuck with me.”

 

There it was again, the dimpled smile I fell in love with. How can I live without it now? There’s no way. I needed Kibum…and I know he still felt something too.

 

Will you take my hand and never let go? Will you show me all that you are? Will you let me love you like it was meant to be? Please. Tell me how you really feel.

 

His hand cups my cheek to lead me back down to him, kissing me in the same way I kissed him moments ago, as he whispers and sears the three most beautiful words onto my lips.

 

“I love you.”

 

~

Weeeeeeee! 

And here is part 2.

What did you think?

I enjoyed writing this...really messed with my feels.

I have to thank a special someone for helping me out when I was writing it. This short story wouldn't have been as beautiful without her help.

Anyway, happy reading!

Oh, and guess who found a place to get her laptop fixed?!?!

I'll probably have it fixed by Wednesday! yay! 

Well, adios.

Hugs. ^^