Being Watched | 3

Being Watched || 2Jae

A/n: So I'm very late but...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL RECEIVED WHAT YOU WANTED. Y'all deserved it. This chapter is my gift to all of you who are currently with me in December, 2016–eeee there's so many of you~.

Was supposed to post this on Christmas but it wasn't ready lel, then I was supposed to post it on 27th. Heh heh my bad~ but better late then never right? This chapter is extra long, be prepared.

I hope you enjoy this chapter~. Though I honestly don't know much about the process of making a complain/report, so bear with me lol. In the last chapter, I mentioned that it was the 'ninth' letter that had the picture of him and his aunt in, i've changed that to the 'fifth' instead, works out better. Also I know Youngjae was born in 1996 but for this book he'll be born in 1997.

I wish you all the best for new years day, it is a new beginning for all of us!~

 

 

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

 

 

Upon entering the police department Youngjae began feeling extremely nervous once again, thoughts that had never even occurred to him swirled around his precious head. What if he knows? Oh god no, please no, please don't tell me that he found out and he's already here to hurt me, Youngjae was indeed not ready for the possible consequences that were to be the outcome of his decision. Youngjae jolted when he felt a hand placed gently on his shoulder giving it a light squeeze as if reassuring him, turning to the hand's owner he came face to face with Jinyoung smiling gently at him.

"Everything's going to be okay, don't think about it." Jinyoung reassured him as he pulled him towards the front desk, Youngjae was at a loss of words.

"how d-did you–"

"Know?" Jinyoung cut him off, "well I've known you for years now. I know you like the back of my own hand," Youngjae's face changed from confusion to happiness in a mere three seconds of hearing those words.

"Really?"

Jinyoung chucked at the other's amazement, adorable, "yeah."

Youngjae continued to smile until they reached the white desk then his face fell flat showing nothing but worry. Sat side by side at the desk were two police officers in their uniform chatting away with a hot cup of coffee in their hands, that was when realisation hit him hard. The reason as to why he was here in the first place, it was time to set thing's straight and there was no going back–especially after he'd already made it this far, despite his worries. He took in a deep breath to try and calm himself, gripping slightly at the hem of his own shirt before calling out to the officer's sat in front who were laughing at a personal joke.

"E-excuse me," he croaked quietly out his gaze stuck upon the two laughing officers–who were now almost on the floor–they had not heard him, so he called out again this time with more umpfh to his tone, "excuse me!"

This caught one of the officer's attention, a blonde haired man with the name 'Oh Sehun' imprinted into his blue work shirt. Sehun immediately sat up in his chair, ceasing all of his laughter and wiping away any other emotion with it. He then looked straight towards Youngjae and Jinyoung offering a small smile as he kicked the other officer in the shin, sending him flying into the ground clutching his leg. This caused his co-worker to stop dying of laughter and instead began crying out in pain. He grudgingly sat up on the floor rubbing softly at his shin. The other male began glaring at Sehun, who glared back at him with a devious smirk etched to the corner of his lips before turning back to a wide-eyed Youngjae, Jinyoung simply hid his amusement by biting on his lip. Sehun's co-worker was also a blonde male, he was often referred to as the 'hot hunk at the reception desk' by all his female co-workers–though no one ever had the guts to confess to him without risking both rejection and embarrassment, rumours were he was gay–he wore the same uniform as Sehun, a blue shirt, navy blue tie and dark blue pants with black shoes, the only difference was his shirt wore the name 'Kim Jongin'. Upon realising the reason as to Sehun's actions, he too turned towards the newcomers; Youngjae and Jinyoung. Sehun was the first to speak up, snapping Youngjae out of his surprised state. 

"Hello. Welcome to Seoul's Police Department, how can we be of assistance?" He said as he hadn't just kicked his co-worker in front of the public.

Youngjae looked from Sehun to Jongin and then back to Sehun before sighing. It was time, he thought. He then looked to his right where Jinyoung stood giving him a reassuring smile, Youngjae gave him an unsure look but Jinyoung softly nodded his head grabbing the younger's hand, giving it a tight squeeze. Youngjae felt relieved that Jinyoung had agreed to come with him, he needed the moral support, but whether it was enough was the question Youngjae was beginning to ask.

Youngjae turned back to Sehun with nervous eyes, "well you see, I've been having a–bit of a problem." He mumbles looking towards a 'wanted' poster on the wall to distract him from facing the serious expressions. 

 

'BUSAN ARSONISTS WANTED! 

Yi-en Liau, Kim Jongdae and Kim Hoseok

Reward: $100 000

Liau and the Kim brothers were last seen in the Gyeonsang province after being notoriously known for setting fires to abandoned houses in the Busan area. These men have been on the run since the Busan Arson which killed eight people including the Kim's whole family and Liau's last remaining relative, Raymond Liau, in their own homes in 2006. No evidence of pictures or traces were left behind except bad quality CCTV footage, no faces were able to be seen in the footage. The youngest Kim brother, Hoseok, was only fifteen at the time of the crime. Hoseok and Yi-en, sixteen, were the youngest of the three leaving Jongdae, nineteen, as the eldest of the three. Current whereabouts of the three are unknown.  These men have been known to keep to themselves at home, work and school and are highly known for being unpredictable. For such reasons, they have been deemed high security by the law and enforcement department. Under no circumstance should you put yourself or another in harm's way to contain these men. If spotted, immediately call the closest district station and inform the police of the situation.' 

"What kind of a problem?" Jongin asks calmly noticing what had the other's interest.

Youngjae looked away from the wanted poster and made eye contact with both the police officers, not knowing what exactly to say, everything he'd prepared had been blown away like ashes in the wind, "there's, um, someone–well, I feel–". 

Youngjae cringed as he stood babbling away uselessly like an idiot, weirdly he found it somewhat easier in telling his friends about his problem–even if they didn't end up believing him in the end–rather than telling the police officers who could actually do some good and help him get his life back. Youngjae turned to Jinyoung and began tugging lightly on his sleeve with his free hand to capture Jinyoung's attention, which didn't take all that long. He gave the older desperate pleading eyes. Jinyoung simply stared for a moment before letting a little sigh escape his mouth, a tad disappointed but nevertheless he nodded regardless of how he felt. He knew Youngjae was simply scared, he could see it in the way he took precaution on the streets as he looked around on their way to the police station–and in the train station too,–and how the younger boy shivered slightly, his arms wrapped around his upper body as if he was cold, despite wearing his extremely warm raincoat making him look like a fluff ball–but despite all this, Jinyoung wished Youngjae had gathered enough courage to tell the officers just like when he had gone and told him. He knew he shouldn't have babied him but when the male showed him his pouting, puppy like eyes–his only weakness involving Youngjae–he could not say 'no'. So instead he it up like a man and turned to the two police officers in front and told them the basic details of his best friend's situation.

"We believe someone is stalking him, we are here to make a complaint or a report–whatever it is called–we just need help."

There was only one man extremely qualified in this area, the man had won awards for his solved cases, he even helps out the other departments when they need it–though it's mostly when their cases connect. The man was a well known officer of the law and was respected by many. Sehun knew he was just the person for their problem.

"Wel–" Just as Sehun had begun speaking, Jongin had cut him off yelling, "please follow me, I know just the person!"

Sehun grunted knowing he'd lost his chance to Jongin, putting him in the lead. The two were notorious for stealing each others cases to hand to the officers in the back and everyone it too, they meant no harm but sitting eight to twelve hours straight–excluding lunch and sometimes dinner–at a desk filing papers and doing the necessary work can be extremely boring when they aren't helping those who seek help. The thief, if only I was a moment quicker, he thought as Jongin jumped up from his seat and took them to the man they both had in mind, Im Jaebum. Youngjae and Jinyoung are led by Officer Kim from the front desk into the back, where police officer's sat side by side each other in six separate work spaces which were grouped all around the room in two columns to represent six different departments; three departments in each column. In each work space there were two rows of desks, each row had three desks on each side. There were six different departments in total at Seoul's Police Department, in the top left hand corner was the 'Homicide' department, next to them on the right was the 'Arsondepartment. In the middle row of the left column was the 'Thieves, Fraud and Embezzlement' department, and on the right the 'Domestic and Personal Violence' department. Finally, in the bottom left was the 'Common Criminal Charges' department and in the bottom right was the 'All Other Charges' department. Each department had a head detective leading them with authority and confidence, only the best of the best were chosen. The head of the Homicide squad was Kim Namjoon, the head of the Arson squad was Lu Han, the head of the Thieves, Fraud and Embezzlement squad was Jeon Jungkook, the head of the Domestic and Personal Violence squad was Im Jaebum, the head of the Common Criminal Charges squad was Song Joong Ki and the head of the All Other Charges squad was Choi MinhoThe officer marched past the first row of two departments until he reached the middle department on the right side, the 'Domestic and Personal Violence' department. He caught another officer's attention who was sleeping by tapping his arm, shaking him a little.

When he didn't respond he shook him harder calling out his name, "Jackson wake up." 

He slowly woke up in a daze, "huuu–h?"

"Rough night?" Jongin asks as the officer slowly sits up wiping his face awake, he simply nods.

"Yeah, my girlfriend kicked me out. Had to sleep here for the night," he replied grimly, eyes stopping on Jinyoung and then Youngjae, "another report?"

Jongin nodded his head, "yeah."

"Hello, I'm Officer Wang, but feel free to call me Jackson," the three exchanged quick greetings before Jongin brought Jackson

"You don't happen to know where Jaebum is do you?"

He chuckled shaking his head, "I've been asleep for the last–" he checked his watch, "–seven hours, I don't even think I can still comprehend I slept at the police station because I had nowhere to go." Jackson sighed and sat up trying to think, "but you know Jaebum, he's either in the investigating room, on the roof or in the staff room."

"Aish," Jongin shook his head, "then look after these two for ten minutes."

Jackson looked up watching as Jongin turned to the two males who were close behind him, "I'll only be ten minutes. Please kindly wait until I come back with Officer Im."

Youngjae could only nod and he was off on his was in search of Officer Im. Youngjae sighed a little–not of annoyance but of relief–he had a few moments to collect himself and figure out how he plans on telling the officer in charge of his report, or at least he thought he would. Would it be as simple as the website had said? He thought remembering how he spent the morning searching for a process of some sort and when he had found one he simply did as much as he could without having to go back to his house, he was still scared of going there alone.

"You don't need to be so nervous, Officer Im isn't as scary as he looks," this made Youngjae gulp snapping his head to the sitting officer from before, "he'll be able to help you. Whatever it is, he can help. He has never let anyone down especially the victims."

Youngjae probably should have felt relief knowing that a man who knows his stuff was about to be controlling his case, but instead it made him even more nervous. He didn't know why but he was anticipating the other–what did he look like, was like Jackson had said, can he help me, can he capture the stalker?–Youngjae was conflicted, how will he be able to trust any of the officer's when anyone in the building could be his stalker; the one who left Youngjae sleepless some nights in fear of what might happen, even when he didn't sense him, he was always on edge whether he wanted to be brave or not. But it there was one thing Youngjae wanted to do, was see his stalkers face. He wanted to know who they were to him; his friend, his neighbour, someone he had simply walked past. What was the truth hidden in his eyes? Youngjae wanted to know. He knew he shouldn't be scared when he was in the comfort of police, but he was. It wasn't long before Jongin came back with another man in his twenties. It was Officer Im, awarded for bravery, courage and knowledge, Im Jaebum was a skilled man he had been an officer since he was twenty years old, almost seven years ago. He had put many criminals behind bars, he had achieved so much in a small amount of time. The man had short black hair that he always kept neat, two beauty mark's on his upper eyelid and a smile which was to die for. The officer wore the same uniform as the other officer's, the only difference was that his name was imprinted into his work shirt on the opposite side to the other policemen; this was to show he had more authority than regular police officers, but he never abused it more than necessary. Youngjae couldn't help but stare at the newcomer with his jaw dropped, not only he had seen him on tv and his picture in the newspaper but what he had not expected was for him to be that handsome. Youngjae has seen many good-looking men and women in his lifetime but never had he to this extent–or at least none that caught his eye. Never in all his life had he seen such an attractive person he couldn't remove his eyes from, honestly Youngjae did not know what had gotten over him; how could he find a man of this calibre attractive? It wasn't as if he had a chance of starting a relationship with him, they were both men, but for a whole minute Youngjae had wished it could have happened. Youngjae remembered Officer Wang's words about Officer Im being 'scary' and he almost laughed, he was certainly not scary, he was the most definitely the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. Youngjae watched as his lips moved and he began to wonder what they would feel like pressed against his own; soft, rough, plump? Youngjae was too lost in his thoughts he didn't realise Officer Im was speaking to him. Youngjae felt a swift but sudden pain on his right foot as something pressed into it and his first reaction was to grunt out in pain, he turned to his side where Jinyoung stood with a smirk that explained everything, a smirk he knew he would come to regret seeing. Jinyoung simply tilted his head to the left towards where Officer Kim and Officer Im stood watching the two.

He gulped coming back to his senses, ignoring the pain in his foot he slowly turned towards the two males giving them a small smile, laughing nervously, "ahh sorry. I was lost in my thoughts. What did you say?"

Youngjae internally slapped himself, what would he think of me now? I'm a complete idiot. 

Officer Kim chuckled at his antics, "it's okay, Ja–I mean Officer Im, just asked you what seemed to be the problem."

This was it, this was the moment Youngjae had been anxiously waiting for, he gulped looking everywhere but in Officer Im's eyes–his deep, soulful eyes that trapped Youngjae into it's beauty everytime he looked.

"Well, I um, I think," It was happening again and Youngjae wanted to bury himself six feet under the ground for it, Youngjae didn't need more embarrassment on top of everything especially in front of Im Jaebum.

Youngjae stopped and took a moment to calm him down, slowly he brought his eyes up to meet Officer Im's and immediately felt the effects take over, his heart skipped a few beats taking his breath away, but nevertheless calming him and his worries soon disappeared. Youngjae stared into his eyes and wished he'd never had to leave them, those beautiful brown eyes that gave him nothing but comfort, he released a quiet sigh through his lips.

"I, I think I am being stalked. I don't know by who but it leaves me awake most nights. I hear strange sounds and calls that I am afraid to pick up my phone anymore, let alone leave the comfort of my house. I just want my life back, can, can you help me?" Youngjae explained his situation with desperation, his eyes showing discomfort.

 

 

 

 

Jaebum kept his eye contact with the victim, he seemed quite young compared to his friend, a high school student?  He thought as he began to speak, "I shall do my best. Please have a seat, I'll need you to tell me everything you can remember from when the stalking began to now and if you have any evidence that will be able to prove you are being stalked, it will help us later on when or more so if your case goes to court. Until that moment, I will do my best to help you."

Jaebum pulled a spare chair beside his own and then looked towards the high school student, "please sit here." He then turned to Jongin, "Mr Kim, I need you to find me records on anyone who has been caught stalking victim's within the ages fourteen to twenty five, include anyone who has been released from prison or a detention centre for the same reason within the last five years." 

"Yes, sir." 

Jaebum watched as Jongin bowed excusing himself, he then looked towards Jackson who innocently stared back at him, "what are you staring at? Go get another chair for his friend."

Jackson jumped to his feet a little surprised, "y-yes sir!"

He then ran off in search of Jaebum's request, leaving the two members of the public giggling behind him. Jaebum wanted to inquire as to why but he assumed Jackson had said something about him and will ask the man himself later. He wondered how old the two were, one was definitely a high school student and the other? Well he looked a little older. Was he a university student? he internally questioned. Figuring he had wasted enough time as it was he decided to get started.

Jaebum turned back to the other two giving them a soft smile, "shall we begin?" the high school student nodded his head sitting down. 

Jaebum, too, sat down and faced his computer moving it's mouse to wake it up. Once the screen turned from black to white he opened a new file and started typing.

"Name?" He asked not turning his head.

"Choi, Youngjae." The high school student, Youngjae, replied.

"Date of birth? Age?" 

"September 17th, 1997. 19."

"Height? Weight?"

"175cm. Not Sure."

"Education?"

"Seoul Korea Arts High School."

"Do you live alone?"

"Yes."

"On campus?"

"No, I live off campus. In a small house I'm paying for using my savings."

"And your parents?"

"They live in America."

Jaebum wanted to ask him why they lived in another country but he left it as it was, "what do they do?"

"They work in the business field," Jaebum nods.

Jaebum continued asking him personal questions such as his mobile number, his work number, email address and so forth. It wasn't long before Jackson returned with another chair setting it down next to Youngjae, "please sit."

Youngjae's friend thanked him before taking a seat next to the younger. Jackson went back to work on another case while Jaebum begun asking questions regarding the stalking incident.

"So when did you first notice you were being stalked?"

"Well I noticed around april. It felt like eyes were following me everywhere I went, but at the time I didn't think much of it."

"I see. Do you believe you have come in contact with him before then? Like at a party or cafe?" Jaebum asked.

Youngjae shook his head playing with his fingers, "no-no I don't think so. I don't go to parties and I barely have enough time to go to cafes, let alone out. Most days I only l leave to go to school, to work, to the markets or to a family or friend's house. We might have met at work or the market but other than there I don't believe so."

"Okay, please think about it once more just incase you might be leaving out anything crucial."

Youngjae nodded, beginning to think before suddenly, "o-oh wait. At work, I kept recieving letters from an anonymous person but when I asked if anyone had seen who left them, no one knew."

Jaebum made note of this, it may be useful in the future, "do you have any with you today?"

"Yes I brought a couple from work," the younger began digging inside his coat trying to find something until he pulled his hand out, revealling six letters, some coming with photo's, "I didn't know which ones to bring you, so I just brought the ones that were the most provoking to me."

"Okay, how many do you have of these?"

Youngjae thought about it, "well it's September and it started October last year so–" he counted his fingers, "eleven. Well actually I have ten, I haven't received the eleventh letter yet."

"Yet?"

"Yeah, yet. They never fail to deliver every month."

"And you've never seen them once in these ten months?"

Youngjae shook his head, "no, not a single time. I always thought I'd catch them in the drift but no, they always deliver when I'm the most busy."

Jaebum nodded his head as he continued typing up the report, "okay, next time you're in the vicinity please drop the remaining letters off. Is there anything else I should know?"

Youngjae immediately nodded his head, "I-I um, I think they know where I live. I hear weird sounds around the house, taps, knocks, scratches, bangs, footsteps, sometimes I even hear branches scratching against the window. I know it's not the wind because my house doesn't have a single tree nor bush around any of the windows."

Jaebum then wrote Youngjae's response word for word as he and his friend simply watched. Jaebum could not help but feel a little weak under the younger's stare and found it strange. He assumed he may be coming down with a cold, even though it was nothing of the sort.

"Oh, I also receive phonecalls from them, same hour every night."

"Did they say anything? Threats, confessions?"

"No, when I used to pick up the phone they never said a word, the only thing I could hear was their deep b-breathing."

As Jaebum typed his new findings out a bundle of paper was placed on his desk by Youngjae, "what's this?"

"These are my home phone's call records of the last six months, the same private number calls me every night at seven."

Jaebum looks at the papers and notices the same thing on each sheet making him frown.

 

Call Number/Date Called/Call Time/Dialled #/# Called

             1 03/07/2016 7:00:42 PM                      Private Number

          14 16/07/2016 7:01:08 PM                      Private Number

          25 22/07/2016 7:02:28 PM                     Private Number

           43 31/07/2016 6:59:22 PM                     Private Number 

 

"May we keep this?" He asks earning a nod from the other.

"Yeah, I made an extra copy for myself anyway."

"Ah one more thing, you mentioned earlier that you felt like eyes were following you everywhere. Does this still happen? If so how frequently?"

Youngjae fiddled with his fingers cutely, "y-yes it does. Err, maybe every second day? Usually it varies every week. Some days I won't feel anything following me and others it feels like their watching me constantly. It creeps me out, ever since April I have been sensing it more often."

Jaebum grabs a sticky note and pen scribbling a few words down before asking, "is that everything you can remember?" Youngjae nods his head.

Jaebum gives him a small smile before handing him the note with a little message, "okay well if you remember anything or if something new happens don't hesitate to call me."

Jaebum chuckles when he notices Youngjae's cheeks go a little rosy as he slowly nodded his head, gradually taking the note from Jaebum he looks down.

His friend smirks before standing, politely bowing his head, "we should probably be heading back now. Thank you." 

Youngjae stood up in a hurry obviously embarrassed giving a full ninety degree's bow, "thank you very much. We'll be taking our leave now."

Jaebum too bowed his head slightly and gave a small wave to the younger males as they walked out the station, once they had disappeared from his sight he turned back to his computer saving the file to the reporting system, scrolling to Youngjae's details he grabbed another note and wrote the younger's number on it before printing the report and closing it. Heading to the printer he waited another few seconds before it started grumbling away, Jaebum sighed they really needed a new printer. Grabbing the sheet of paper he made his way to the front desk where Sehun and Jongin were bickering away like children. When the two didn't see him, Jaebum cleared his throat loudly causing them to freeze and slowly face him with a sheepish smile.

Sehun was the first to break the silence, "did you need something?" Jongin whacked him in the chest giving him a look as if to say he was an idiot.

"Of course he needs something," Jongin turns to Jaebum who wore a charming smile, "what did you need? Is it the files you asked me for?"

"No, I've got another report here from the two before, make sure you file it somewhere you won't forget. I have a feeling this is more than just a normal stalking."

"Really? How do you know?" Sehun jumps into the conversation.

"They're persistent. They know where he works, lives and most possibly his whole weekly schedule. I think they know more about the kid than himself."

 "That's right down creepy alley," Jongin states causing Sehun to give him a dead panned look.

Jaebum sighed at the two's antic's, he was still surprised at how the two claimed to be best friends when they were always down each other's throats. They were definitely two pea's in a pod for sure, but more like fraternal twins–they were nothing alike, despite they're playful attitude.

Jaebum faced Jongin saying one last thing, "I'll be back in an hour to collect those files."

With that Jaebum walked away, over hearing the last few words between the two.

"What files? Do you need help?"

"Yeah I'll explain to you as we go."

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

Jinyoung had decided to take Youngjae home since he figured the male would be too in his own world to realise his surroundings. Youngjae was in the land of euphoria, his thoughts drifting back and forth to a certain officer he couldn't help but admire. Youngjae had even thoughts of creating a fan club for Mr Im, it would have been full of dedicated fans who were crushing on the handsome male, but then the thought of sharing him made Youngjae realise he didn't want to have to share Jaebum, he wanted him for himself–so that idea was immediately cut. Noticing the male was in a high cloud, Jinyoung chuckled before swinging his arm around the younger's shoulders bringing him crashing back to reality.

"Huh?"

Jinyoung smirked at his younger friend, "so Im Jaebum, huh." He watched in the corner of his eye as Youngjae when as red as a beetroot covering his face with his hands.

He mumbled, Jinyoung could just make it out, "so you did see that."

"Yep, your eyes took the shape of hearts I thought we were in a cartoon for a moment," Youngjae squeaked.

"Soooo embarrassing."

"Aaah well, you'll get use to it with all my teasing," Youngjae slapped his arm, "i'm kidding–well sorta."

"Yah, be nice!" he whined, cutely stomping his foot.

"Hmmm, I'll think about it. So what do you like about him best? His handsome good looks, his delicious smile or maybe his lulling voice?" 

Youngjae knew there was no escaping his curiousity, so he dreamily puts his hands to his chest where his heart laid deep within his ribcage, "ahh~ everything, he's like a mix between a god and an angel, I think I've fallen hard."

Jinyoung smirked and Youngjae knew he would regret saying that, "so you think he's a god do yo–" Jinyoung's phone began ringing cutting him off, letting Youngjae have a moment to breathe from the older's sudden distraction, "ah excuse me. Hello? Yes. I see, uh, well–hello?" Jinyoung pulled his phone away from his ear to notice the call had ended, sighing.

"Who was that?"

"Work, they are having some kind of emergency and are a couple men down. They hung up on me before I could even say anything," Jinyoung pouted causing Youngjae to giggle.

"You should go, I'll be fine I'm almost home now. They need you more than I do right now."

"You...you sure?" He asks while Youngjae smiles brightly.

"Yeah, now go!" he demanded cutely causing Jinyoung to laugh and bid him goodbye with a wave.

"Make sure you text me when you're home so I'm not worrying, okay?" Youngjae nodded in response as he continued waving.

"Bye~" he chirped before continuing on his walk home.

It was the first time in a long time that Youngjae went home not fearing the stalker, but squealing like a teenage girl. He was happy, he imagined Officer Im as his knight in shining armour who would come to his rescue in his time of need. He was the handsome knight who would rescue the princess–or in his case, the prince–and put his life on the line. He had read articles of Mr Im and his bravery but he never thought that he would have the chance to encounter it in the dear future. If you asked Youngjae this morning how he expected to feel after meeting with the police, he would have told you 'scared', 'nervous' and quite possibly 'regretful', he had never imagined that he would be feel the opposite–dare we say, relieved–for him to be able to walk home with a skip in his step.

 

 

•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•∞•

 

 

How I tried to describe the police officers work spaces...lmao + a key

|   ||–|–|–||  <   >  ||–|–|–||   |         || - represents end of work space per symbol.

    ||–|–|–||  <   >  ||–|–|–||•            |–| - represents two desks per symbol.

|   ||–|–|–||  <   >  ||–|–|–||   |         > - each row and column is a different department.

                  __                                   | /__ - represents doors & double doors.

                                                                     • - represents the Domestic and Personal Violence department.

 

OH YEAH, I almost forgot. I'm making a spin-off to this story with officer Jungkook and Taehyung–who has yet to be revealed, it's called 'Hunting You || VKook || TaeKook.' I'm putting the foreword up of it tomorrow. (I actually wrote a foreword for one of my stories, I know~ look at me go!) Let me know what you think about it in the comments, would you personally read it? It's a criminal au about a thief.

Anyways, I'd like to give a special thanks to HanjooLover and AlexaXze for the upvote and to everyone who commented! <3

And one last thing before you go, I am not a 100% sure when i'll be able to update the fourth chapter as my grandad is staying with us for a month (Jan) and I haven't seen him in over 10 years, I know crazy.

Bye C:

 

Word count: 5407