Rebuking Ideal Types

Ideal Type
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thick silence ensued as members of Black Pink one by one went out the practice room, leaving their maknae behind. Lisa nonchalantly sighed and leaned on the nearest wall behind her, which was the mirror wall. One meticulous eyebrow rose as she stared at the person who was the reason her unnie’s left.

 

“You two should talk.”

 

Her Jennie-unnie’s voice resonated on her mind. She had said that when a certain iKON member barged on their dance practice for Playing with Fire. What a bummer. She eyed him, her arms crossed, her position slightly slouched. Koo Junhoe just stood there in front of her, with his handsome face looking so serious. Lisa was about to open when Junhoe bet her and his distinct voice filled the empty room.

 

“So you like older guys, now?” he casually asked and Lisa just looked at him exasperatedly. So Lisa was right. This was about that certain interview where they were asked what their ideal type is.  She was fresh from a childish fight with Junhoe before the interview so she answered something off the top of her head. That she liked older guys, not necessarily that old. Just . . . someone older than her. The reason behind her answer?

 

“Yeah. I mean, older guys tend to be more level-headed. They’re not childish and doesn’t just pick a fight just cause he is bored,” Lisa explained and shrugged her shoulders. She involuntarily tensed when Junhoe put both his hands on the wall near her head, his body leaning near hers, she was completely caged. Still, she muster her courage and meet his stare.

 

Junhoe made faces and leaned near her. His breath fanning her neck as he whispered near her ear. “Oh really?” his husky voice made Lisa bit her lower lip. Damn. She lightly pushed him away and thankfully he didn’t resist. He stood on his full height and started to walk away from her, which made Lisa thankful, her heart was beating so fast, she was afraid that she would hyperventilate if he had stayed on that position a little longer.

 

“Lalice.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter