^~^

My Life Story

My childhood friends are Jin & J-hope we met in 3rd grade when we all moved to Seoul it was only the three of us until high school when they met Rap Mon in class; I was in a different class.

The four of us traveled together a lot and on the 4th trip Rap Mon asked me out that was our first date in Goyang-si his hometown, we dated until I found out he has seen by Jin kissing the new girl a month before Prom it was a big deal for me because we never have kissed and so I went to Prom with Hobi.

University was full of me trying to make Rap Mon life hell in Freshmen year which lead us to be moral enemies in Sophomore year I partied a lot met Suga had my first Kiss and Time it end up being the last time seeing Suga, Junior year I decided to move out of my old apartment and get a new place I wanted to stay with my best-ties but they already had a place big enough for them only plus their partners were also sorta staying there from time to time I also couldn't afford to stay in the place I wanted to stay so I decided to get a Roommate who introduced himself as V halfway into Senior year I confessed that I liked him and we started going out.

Tae and I have been dating for 2.5 years when he proposed, it's been 2 years since I said Yes but we wanted kids only he was infertile so we asked his best friend Jungkook if he would donate and be the birth father of our Kid Jimin.