Final

It's Mutual

Hello, another Jikook story from me. But after finished writing it, I’d realised that it has the same theme as my previous one, I Like Him Too, but with a different storyline. So, I hope you don’t mind it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ho-hoseokie-hyung?”

Jungkook was waiting in line while typing something in his phone to order his coffee when he heard the familiar bright voice ordering a smoothie. Slowly, the said man standing in front of him turns his head to Jungkook and both eyes grows bigger, shocked to see each other.

“Jungkook?”

“Hyung!” Without caring of his surrounding, Jungkook hugs Hoseok tightly that makes Hoseok to hug him back while smiling brightly. They break apart when the waiter called for Jungkook to take his order.

They walk side by side while finding a good spot to sit.

“Wow, Jungkook! You’ve grown bigger. The last time I saw you you’re still smaller than me but now…wow…handsome boy now.”

“Of course. It’s been 3 years yet you still the same. Ugly like before—“

“Yah! I’m more handsome than you, okay.” Hoseok said while hitting Jungkook’s arm lightly. They laugh at each other. They two are too happy to see each other again after 3 years because Hosoek had further his study in US for three years.

They did exchange letter and mail but talking while not seeing each other is not the same as having conversation face to face. Hoseok is supposed to back to Korea next month but he decided to surprise his family and friends by flying back to Korea one month earlier than expected. Well, it is exactly the kind of reaction he wanted to receive the moment his mother opened the door to see his smiling face.

“And I also had made a plan with Jimin to surprise you all this Saturday but I guess you’ve found me before that so, yeah. Glad to see you again and please keep it as secret because we still have Taehyung, Namjoon, Jin-hyung and Yoongi-hyung to surprise.”

“Jimin-hyung?”

“Of course. He lives with my family, remember?”

“Oh-oh-yeah.”

“So, Jimin told me that you’re still single for the past 3 years. Yah! I thought you loved someone else when you rejected me before.”

Hoseok is jokingly said that since everything happened In the past and he has already healed his broken heart by staying far from Jungkook.

“What? Wait! What do you mean by I’ve rejected you?”

“Yah! Don’t play dumb with me. It’s okay.”

“No, hyung. Really. I don’t understand a thing.”

Even Jungkook can’t process what Hoseok had told him because he is 100 percent sure that it was Hoseok who had rejected him 3 years ago when he didn’t reply back Jungkook’s confession letter one day before Hoseok board the flight to US.

Hoseok is Jungkook’s idol and his dancing skill mesmerized Jungkook to the point that he had developed a crush on him. He was 15 when he first saw Hoseok, dancing on the street with while his friends were singing and rapping. From that moment, he falls in love with dancing and had forced his mother to send him to a dance lesson.

One the first day of dance lesson, he made a friend with a small boy but 2 years older than him. Actually, it’s Taehyung, Jungkook’s bestfriend who started to introduce himself while dragging him along to that small boy named as Jimin. The three become friends but Taehyung and Jimin were so close that sometime they glued to each other.

Jungkook’s day had never been so bright and lucky not until Jimin introduce his friends to Jungkook and Taehyung. And Hoseok was one of the friends. From that precious day, Hoseok and other hyungs, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi had officially become his friends. His crush to Hoseok grew bigger day by day.

“The day that we’d practiced together for the last time, I put my confession letter in your bag, asking you to come and meet me at the park that night but you never showed up and I assumed that you’ve rejected me.”

“No! I never get that letter and I also had given you my confession one day before you left to US. I’ve put my letter in your house mailbox. I guess you never get it. What had happened actually?”

“No. I-oh my god, so you do have feeling for me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After 2 hours, Jungkook went back home to see Jimin is already there watching drama. No, they are not staying together but Jimin likes to hang out at his home, waiting for Jungkook at home, and when he finally home, Jimin was there to hug him when he had a very bad day or patting his head while saying good job when he did something good that day.

That is how his relationship with Jimin. They aren’t dating but Jimin is there when his favorite iron man movie is out at the cinema and Jungkook will always wipe Jimin’s tears away when he was crying over a sad scene in the drama but they don’t call it as being in a relationship because they never confessed that they have feeling to each other.

“What are you watching?” Jungkook takes the empty seat beside jimin who is laughing at something played on the television.

“Nothing, just that ahjussi keeps on talking a very lame joke like how Jin-hyung used to do.” Jimin is still too immersed in the drama to realize that Jungkook is staring at him.

Jimin is cute, as cute as a white fluffy cat that makes every heart melt at his smile. Jungkook liked his eyes the most, at how his eyes formed into a thin line whenever he smile and laugh. His sharp jawline that can cut paper or the cheek that used to be so chubby but now the fat was no longer there since Jimin worked so hard to lose weight, Jungkook likes everything about it.

After 5 minutes of staring at Jimin, he lay down to put his head on Jimin’s lap before burying his face to Jimin’s stomach while hugging his waist.

“Hey, is something bad happened at college?” Jungkook shakes his head.

“Then—“

“I just like your stomach, It’s too—“

“Don’t say it or I never hug you again.”

Taehyung once said that they were acting like couple. Cuddling with each other is their thing, but that’s it. They hugged but never kiss each other because only couple kiss. Jungkook had thought about Jimin’s lip more than once because he was curious about how it would taste to kiss that plump lip. Is it like eating a very sweet strawberry or is it soft like munching a marshmallow. But he never crossed that line because Jimin is his best friend.

“Jungkook-ah, you can tell me everything beca---“

“I met Hoseok-hyung today and we talk about lots of thing.”

“Oh!”

And Jimin listens to Jungkook carefully in silence and he was so shock to hear about Hoseok’s confession letter. Jimin was the one who encouraged Jungkook to confess by using a letter because Hoseok like that romantic kind of stuff. He really wanted to beat Hoseok when Jungkook went to him crying because Hoseok had rejected him but by that time Hoseok had flown to US.

“Wait? So Hoseok-hyung gave you a letter too but you never received it.” Jungkook nods at him.

“That’s mean he likes you back.” And Jungkook nods again.

“And I’ve asked him to think about our relationship again. To give it a try and he said yes.”

This time, Jungkook stands up before grabbing Jimin’s hand making him to stand on his feet. Jungkook is jumping happily while expressing his happy feeling but Jimin feels something odd in his heart. It’s painful that makes him hard to smile widely and his eyes are tearing to the point that it can never stop at how much Jimin had wiped it away.

“Hyung, why are you crying? Please don’t cry. Did I say something wrong?” Jungkook stops jumping when he saw Jimin’s teary eyes.

“No! No! I’m just happy for you. I always cry when I saw a happy ending, you know that.”

“You cry at everything literally.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, he went back home to see a smiling Hoseok happily talking with his mother, the pain comes back and it’s hurting really bad that he had to clench his chest. Slowly he is nearing them, heart beating so fast because he had made a decision and hopefully they will accept it.

“Eomma, Hoseok hyung.”

“Jiminie, come here, eomma bake us some cake, it’s our favorite one.”

“Hyung, I have something to tell you.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

He takes a seat beside of Hoseok’s mother, who had loved him like her own son and he was proud to call her as eomma too. Jimin’s stretches his hand to eomma while hanging his head low because he knows that Hoseok’s mother will be sad at him after hearing what he is going to say.

“I-I want to spend my semester break with my father. I miss my mom so much. Just-just want to visit her again.”

“No! You can’t. Not after what your father had done to you. There is nothing left for you there. Your mother had passed away. No! I can’t let you go.” Hoseok’s mother sounds so angry but he knows she is sad and disappoint at him.

“Eomma, my father had changed. He regretted everything and wanted to spend time with me. Please just for 3 months and after that I’ll be back here.” He lies about it. His father is still the same.

“Jimin-ah, please, I don’t want anything to happen to you.” This time Hoseok pleads him with more soft tone.

“Please, I just—“

“He will beat you again.” And she is crying. Jimin wants to take back his decision but he can’t back away now because he needs time to sort his feeling. He hugs her while ensuring her that he will be okay.

Everyone in Hoseok’s family knows how bad Jimin’s father had beaten him after his mother had passed away ten years ago. Hoseok is always there to put the bandage to every wound on Jimin’s body and to hug Jimin to ease his pain even though nothing can be done to take the pain away.

Jimin was 15 when Hoseok had forced him to stay with his family after his drunken father had beaten him badly until he fainted. His father had made a chaos in front of Hoseok house, to claim his son back but Hoseok’s family had threatened him to make a report for abusing if he kept on coming to get Jimin from them.

One year after living with Hoseok. Jimin wanted to spend Christmas day with his father, so they send him back for a week but when Jimin came back with bruises all over his body again, they never allowed him to go back again until now. It’s been 6 years since then and Jimin is happy with his life.

“Call us if he ever laid his hand on you again. Remember that.”

“Okay, eomma. I’ll promise.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the first three days, Jungkook was okay without Jimin’s presence, happily hanging out with Hoseok, catching whatever they had passed. He is happy, really happy but Jungkook still feels empty and incomplete like something important had missed. But the point is he didn’t know what that is it.

Today is the seventh days Jimin had gone; Jungkook enters his house with that empty heart once again. But when he heard a sound in the kitchen, someone is cooking in the kitchen, Jungkook runs as fast as he could to see a familiar back.

“Hyung?”

“Oh! Jungkook. Where have you been?” someone greets him but why Jungkook looked so disappointed.

“I..library. Finishing my assignment. What are you doing at this hour?” slowly walking to the counter to see what his hyung is preparing.

“Namjoonie is hungry, so yeah, ramen at this hour. Want some?”

“No, I’m not hungry. Is Namjoon-hyung going to sleep here tonight?” he leans his body to the counter, while closing his eyes, inhaling and exhaling the air loudly.

“Yes. He is….Jungkook, you can always go there and see him, you know. It’s only 30 minutes away.” His hyung moves to stand beside him before patting his shoulder. Jungkook just sighed at that.

“Jin-hyung, you know how Jimin-hyung is. He-he never for once told me about his family. We’ve been friends for 5 years and the only thing I know about him is that he lived with Hoseok-hyung family. And that’s all.”

Jin can only see his little brother with a pity look because he himself doesn’t really know about Jimin’s background. The only thing that everyone knows about Jimin is that he lived with Hoseok for 7 years already. Besides, Hoseok never revealed the story behind it because Jimin had begged him to keep it as a secret.

And Jungkook had tried before, like more than once so that Jimin can open to him but he just shrugged it off by talking something that’s off topic. Jungkook had given up when he saw how in pain Jimin is whenever a very loving scene between family members happened in Korean drama. Jimin didn’t cry but the way his eyes turned to pain and sad somehow gave him the message to stop asking.

“Or you can bring Hoseok with you to visit him.”

Jungkook seems to light up with that idea.

“Yeah. I should do that.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I’ll kill you if Jimin mad at me.” Hoseok warns Jungkook while driving to Jimin’s house two days after Jungkook had begged him persistently for three days.

Hoseok doesn’t really care about jimin mad at him for bringing Jungkook but what he afraid of is to see the darken bruise or wound on Jimin’s face and body once again. It was so terrifying when he accidently saw Jimin was being beaten by his father. Seeing how lifeless Jimin was, Hoseok ran to push that cruel man away and took Jimin far from him.

“I hope he is okay.” Hoseok whispers to himself, trying to ease his nerves.

“What are you saying, hyung?”

“Uh! No. Nothing.”

There is silence everywhere but Jungkook is okay with it. The 30 minutes journey stops when Hoseok parked his car in front a medium-size house. A 4-door Toyota Hilux, the old one, probably had manufactured and sold in early 2000 parked in front of the house.

Hoseok can’t stop trembling when he walked past the car because it’s only meant one thing, Jimin’s father is at home right now. Jungkook knocks the door and waits for someone to open. But no one comes to open the door for them so Jungkook knocks it again and again only to stop when Hoseok stopped him.

“Maybe Jimin is not at home.”

“But there is car outside.”

“I know but-but maybe Jimin left with his fathe---“ then the door is being open from inside. A shirtless middle aged man probably around 45 to 50 looked at them with a stern gaze.

“What do you want?” he asks and by hearing his voice, they know that man just wake up from his sleep. That man is far from being friendly because looking at Jimin’s bright personality, his father should be welcoming them by now.

“U-uncle, is Jimin—“

“Who? Jimin? He’s dead.” Jimin’s father answers Hoseok incomplete question while frowning at something. Hoseok is praying for that man to not recognize him.

“What do you mean by that?” Jungkook slightly raised his voice. That man just clicks his tongue while looking at Jungkook, more like inspecting him with his eyes.

“Uncle, please, we just want to see Jimin.” Hoseok pleads him, careful not to snap that man from his calm state. And that man frowns at Hoseok again before pointing his finger to Hoseok.

“You! You are the boy who took my son from me. What are you doing here? Huh? Is Jimin sending you here because he is too scared to see me by myself? Just tell him that I’ll kill him if he ever shows his face in front of me.”

Jungkook can just hold his anger when hearing that harsh word from Jimin’s father. Now, he knows why Jimin hates to talk about his family. Maybe he gets the idea as to why Jimin lived with Hoseok instead of his own father.

“No-no, we just come here to see Jimin.”

“He’s not here. Why?....Oh! Is he running away from you too? Huh? What a useless human.”

Jungkook is nearing to swing his hand to that mocking face but Hoseok is fast to stop him. Patting his back to calm Jungkook down. Then Hoseok brings Jungkook back to his car after saying goodbye to Jimin’s father even though he just slammed the door right in front of their faces.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Jungkook? Hoseok-hyung?” it is already 10 Pm when someone rings Taehyung door. Lazily he stands up from his comfortable seat to walk to the door.

“Can we come in, Tae-ah?” They look tired and sad, like having no energy at all. “Sorry! Sorry! Come inside.” Hoseok walks inside first, face looks like he had stepped out from a very cold place, the colour of his face returns back to normal. And so does Jungkook.

“What happen? You two look so like you’d seen a ghost or something like that along the way?” Yoongi raises his eyebrows upon seeing the look on his friends’ face. Yoongi, Taehyung’s housemate, the second eldest in their friendship circle and never ask him about how he can live in the same house with Taehyung. Because there will be lots of cursing and very, like very rude word throughout the explaining session.

That F***ing a****le tricked me by telling me that, f**k, this is embarrassing. A vampire had attacked him and I f**king believed it.

Hoseok almost forgot that Yoongi lived with Taehyung when he had suggested for them to stop at Taehyung’s place first before heading back to home. Actually, it’s a good event to see Yoongi at the living room accompany Taehyung to watch movie. Everyone knows he is not that really friendly but he does care for his friends in his own way.

“We just came from Jimin’s house but his father told us that he was not there. And I believe he is not lying. Just..I don’t know where Jimin is now and I’m worried about him.” Hoseok lets out his feeling right there for everyone to see. Not that he is crying or sobbing loudly, but the sad tone in his voice just enough for them to understand.

“I-I’m sure Jimin will be okay. He is an adult now and can think right. Maybe we should trust him and wait for Jimin to come back.” Jungkook is eyeing Taehyung with a very suspicious look, because that is clearly not how one react when his second bestfriend after Jungkook, quote as his other half, had gone missing without any trace.

But Taehyung catches the look on Jungkook’s face. “No, no, don’t get me wrong. Of course I’m worried. Just-just sometimes Jimin needs his time to sort thing out. I know him; he has lots of things going inside him now.” The look is still evident because Jungkook can sense something is odd by that words. It’s like taehyung is hiding something right now.

“Look, Jimin is a big boy now.” Yoongi jumps in to save the tension that started to thicken in the air. “He can think on his own. He chooses to stay away from us and we as his friend, the closest one should---“

“What?! You want us to just sit still while Jimin is out there alone, probably crying because no one is there with him, to console or to even hug him when things gone wrong.” Hoseok cuts him off, glaring at Yoongi before pacing back and forth in front of the TV. But then he sees a very familiar item lying beside the TV. Jimin’s handphone.

Click. The gear in his brain start to process everything to arrange to scatter puzzles to form one fine picture. Jimin is here. That explained why Taehyung and Yoongi eagerly assured him to stop worrying about Jimin because he is here with them all the time.

“I need to use bathroom.” Then he leaves the three of them, sitting in a very awkward situation. Taehyung and Yoongi are looking at each other, silently speaking through their eyes, whereas Jungkook just stares at the wall, thinking about Jimin whereabouts.

Is he in Yoongi’s room? Or in Taehyung’s? Choosing which room Jimin is hiding is like playing a guessing game. You win if you choose the right answer but lose and gain nothing he you’re unlucky. Just relies on his luck, Hoseok choose Taehyung’s room, no, nope, definitely not because of that room is the closest to him. His hand is shaking but still holds the doorknob firmly. Slowly he turns the knob and pushes the door carefully but something from inside had blocked it.

“Jimin. Please, open the door.” He calls Jimin, assuring him to open the door. “No. I can’t.”

Because the silence is overburdened, the low voice of Hoseok calling for Jimin can be heard to the living room. Jungkook runs to where Hoseok is, followed by Taehyung and Yoongi.

“Why? I miss you. Please don’t be like this. Am I doing something wrong to you? I’m sorry if I did.” Once again, Hoseok tries but Jimin is still blocking the door. Not that Hoseok can’t just push the door harshly but he doesn’t want to hurt Jimin.

“Ji—“ Yoongi pulls Jungkook backward, raising his index finger to his lip, signalling Jungkook to be silent. Jungkook eyes him a confused look, waiting for an explaination but Yoongi pats his back instead.

“No. You’re doing nothing wrong to me but it’s me. I-I’d betrayed your trust.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“I start to be greedy because I-I want something that you have. And-and I can look at you anymore because—“

“Because you love Jungkook?” That information Jungkook gets from Hoseok directly shoot his heart. He feels like he had resurfaced from a very deep ocean and is trying hard to gasp every single air he can.

“Don’t try to say no because Eomma had told me everything. She said that you two had grown closer in the past three years. Jimin-ah, I’m sorry. I didn’t know about your feeling. Jimin, please open the door. There is nothing going on between me and Jungkook. We don’t click with each other. Jungkook and I just suited to be friends.” Hoseok tries to push the door again but it still stucks from inside.

Jungkook and Hoseok dated each other but their heart didn’t beat like how it used to. They are comfortable with each other, joking and playing together but the longing is not there. Jungkook’s heart doesn’t flutter like how it is when Jimin is near him. Hoseok still finds Jungkook cute and adorable but not enough to give a somersault feeling in his stomach.

They hold hands and it feels just how when a skin touch to another skin. They don’t feel some sort of electricity, or the burning feeling when they touch each other. Hoseok had kissed Jungkook but its taste bad, so foreign and nothing sweet like cherry.

“Jimin, hiding away forever won’t solve anything. So, please listen to Hoseok.” Maybe Yoongi had said some magic word because Jimin opened the door right after he finished talking.

Hoseok enters the room, seeing Jimin beside the door, curls in a ball. He kneels in front of Jimin before hugging the small figure.

“I-I did go back but when I was right in front of my father’s house, I’d freaked out. So, I turned back, wandering alone in the town when Yoongi-hyung found me. I-I’m sorry.”

JImin hides his face, not brave enough to see Hoseok, the see how disappointed Hoseok is to him. But Hoseok cups his face while smiling at Jimin. He wipes Jimin’s tears away and kisses his cheeks.

“Hey, don’t worry. I’m not mad at you. I’m happy that you’re safe. Don’t run away from me because we have lots of thing to catch up the thing that we had missed for three years.” With those warm words from Hoseok, Jimin lunges himself forward and hugs him again.

“But you should talk to Jungkook first.” Hoseok stands up before Jimin could give his answer to agree or to protest. In second, Jungkook is kneeling in front of him. Hand is reaching for Jimin but then he pulls back, limping to his side.

“Why-why did you leave me? You’d promised to always be with me.” Jimin looks straight to Jungkook. He can feel how sad Jungkook is when he asked that question to him. This Jungkook is far from the confident Jungkook that Jimin used to know. His hair is messy; his body is skinnier than before and most importantly is that this Jungkook is hesitating to touch him.

“because….you’ll be just fine even without me by your side.”

“No, you’re wrong. I’m not okay because I can only think about you. Have you eaten? Can you sleep at night? Will you miss me? Because I’ve missed you so much. So much that I’d said your name in my sleep. Jin-hyung was cooking in the kitchen but I nearly wanted to hug him because I thought it was you.” To every word he said, Jungkook moves one inch closer to Jimin until their noses are 5 centimetres away.

“I miss your belly so much.”

3 centimetres away.

“I miss how good it feels when your small hand is caressing my hair.”

1 centimetre away.

“I-I love you, hyung.”

0 centimetre.

Jimin closes his eyes and Jungkook leans forward closing the short distance between them, capturing the lip that he had adored so much, getting to taste it. And it does feel sweet like a cherry and soft as cotton candy.

When Jungkook breaks the kiss, Jimin still closes his eyes, but cheeks are blushing as red as tomato. Then he kisses Jimin’s eyes one by one.

“Hyung, will you be mine?” this time, Jimin opens his eyes. Searching for some sincerity in Jungkook’s eyes and he finds it. Then Jimin nuzzles his face into Jungkook’s neck before nodding to answer Jungkook’s question.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey babe, how is your day?” JImin greets Jungkook from his seat. Like the old day, Jimin is there sitting on the couch in Jungkook’s living room, waiting for him while watching his favorite drama.

“I hate my college life. It’s too packed with class and study group.” Jimin’s lap is the best spot for Jungkook to lay his head and like always, he talks to Jimin while facing his stomach because it’s so warm and comfortable. It’s tickling but Jimin had used to it, so he just ignores the ticklish feeling but focus to the drama instead. “Don’t worry. Next year you’ll be free like me.”

“I know. But it’s torturing me. I hope my day pass by quickly. Having just one or two classes a day like you is heaven.”

“Well, just wait for that day to come.” The lack of response from Jimin annoyed Jungkook a bit. His boyfriend is too immersed watching the drama, not paying much attention to him. So, Jungkook sits up from Jimin lap before bringing his lip to Jimin’s neck. Some distraction is not bad thing. Jimin squirms away from him, eyes still on the TV screen.

The first attempt is not working, so Jungkook moves to plan B. Jungkook hug him close and kiss Jimin on the cheek. His plan is working when Jimin turns to look at him but the stare Jungkook give to him somehow manage to make Jimin melts into a puddle. Slowly he closes his eyes, waiting for Jungkook’s lip.

“STOP! My house is not a love motel.” The yell they got from Yoongi had startled both Jimin and Jungkook. They jump to sit far apart from each other.

“Err. Hi Yoongi-hyung.” Jungkook greets him while smiling sheepishly.

“Remind me again why I’d agreed for you two to hang out at my house.”

“Well, first because my mom is at home, it’s disrespectful for us to be lovey-dovey in front of her. Second, Namjoon is staying the night at Jungkook’s house. So, we can’t interrupt their moment together.” Jimin answer him, looking at Yoongi with his puppy look.

“And kissing and hugging in my house is not being disrespectful to me?”

“But you spend your day in your room. It’s not that we’d interrupt you or something.”

“Oh god. I’m human too. Need to eat, to drink, to go to the toilet, to watch the TV. So, please control your hormone because I’m not ready to see both of you in my house. Let me quote to you again, it’s MY HOUSE.”

“Okay, Hyung. We’re sorry and will try to control our behavior.” Jimin and Jungkook promised him.

“And where is Taehyung? I haven’t seen him from this morning.”

“He is out with Hoseok-hyung.” Jimin answer him before turning back to watch the drama played on the TV.

“Arghh, yet another unsolved love story.” Yoongi says while walking back to his room, Jimin is not paying much attention to that but Jungkook is confused by it.

“What did he mean by that?”

“Taehyung likes Hoseok-hyung and he was the reason why you and Hoseok-hyung didn’t end together.”

“What? So he was the one who throw my confession letter away. Hoseok-hyung and I could have been together by now if Taehyung didn’t---“he stops his sentence midway upon realising what he had said but it’s already too late for Jungkook to take it back because Jimin is looking at him with teary eyes. The tears can drop any moment from now.

“No! No! I didn’t mean it like that. Jimin, Jimin—“ but when the door is slammed hard in front of his face, Jungkook knows he had ed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You’d said something wrong, didn’t you?” Taehyung asks him later that night. He was having dinner with Hoseok when Jungkook called him asking about the spare key to his room because Jimin had locked himself inside.

“Shut up. Just tell me where the damn key is.”

“Aigoo, Jungkook. You should take a verbal class.”

“It’s your fault. Not mine.”

“Why me?”

“We two have some unsettled business. Wait till you are back at home. But now, where is the key?”

After Jungkook had found the key to taehyung’s room, he opens the door hurriedly to apologize but Jimin had fallen asleep on Taehyung’s bed. So, slowly he walks to the bed before lying beside Jimin hugging his waist. And just like that Jungkook falls asleep too. He will deal with Jimin tomorrow, kissing him and loving him until Jimin forget about his ignorant words. Taehyung? He can sleep on the couch outside. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me. I want to write a chaptered Jikook story, so I need your feedback on two things. 

1. Which one do you prefer? Badboy Jungkook or Badboy Jimin.

2. Vhope or Yoonseok for side pairing? or no side pairing. 

If you have time, please answer this for me. Thank you in advance.