Cherry Flavor [End]

Cherry Flavor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Cherry Flavor[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]End[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

      "Thank you!" The older woman repeated her words for the umpteenth time that morning. She was at the verge of tears, she was more than happy. Her home was finally at peace and got rid of those awful loan sharks. She watched as the group of people entered their cars heading back to the city.

      "Ajumma, please don't cry." Youngjae said as she entered the black car, she watched as the woman wiped away her tears. Youngjae knew that the woman was grateful for getting rid of those awful loan sharks, who really had nothing to do but cause harm to the woman that had nothing to do with her, but crying? It was a little too much for Youngjae to handle.

The dirty blond giant waved her hand out of the window, "I'll be coming back for some more cherry tomatoes!" She chuckled remembering the sweet juicy taste of the cherry tomatoes. Even though the woman's house was a mess; she was still able to treat her guest with care.

The drivers, Yongguk and Himchan started the engines of the vehicles, but a small voice called out to them.

      "Wait! Wait!" Two children came running through the doors of the house. "We have a gift!" The girl said as the boy held up a basket of red cherries.

Youngjae rolled down her window to greet the two kids. "Here…" The boy said as breathed for air. "It…it's…" He couldn't continue since he was exhausted.

Youngjae smiled as she took the basket of the red fruit. "It's a thank you gift. Thank you for making our home safe again." The girl smiled showing her teeth, "I hope you and your boyfriend enjoy them!" The girl pointed her finger at the young director who still focused his eyes on the notebook. However, his attention was far away from the documents in front of him.

The boy laughed as Youngjae’s face turned red as a cherry. She was speechless. 'Me? Daehyun’s girlfriend?' Just thought made the girl's heart beat faster; she placed a hand on her chest, not believing her reaction.

      "Come on children, they have to go." The older woman called out to her grandchildren, who obeyed and ran towards the ajumma.

Yongguk pressed the gas pedal and began to drive before Youngjae had a chance to prove the children wrong. On Yongguk’s, face there was an amused grin, from the corner of his eye he saw Youngjae who was still red and Daehyun who refuse to look up. Yongguk knew that Daehyun was not thinking about the papers, but of the girl next to him.

      "Wow…you guys are back early…" Jongup said as the group walked into the office. Unlike the others, the boy stayed behind keeping an eye on the place. "How did the it go?" He asked as the others took their regular seat at the living room area of the office.

Himchan was the first to speak, "It was good, no one got hurt." She rested back on the couch; it was a long car ride from the woman’s house and she was tired. Plus she was in the car with Hakyeon and Junhong so that meant arguing! During the ride, she was praying not to get into an accident…

      "You should have gone with us; you would have loved the cherry tomatoes." Junhong grinned and was quickly slapped by Hakyeon who was next to her. "What was that for?" Again another argument began and Taekwoon was in the middle of it again…

      "My office isn't-" However, Daehyun stopped short, he decided he wasn't going to waste another second with these people. He walked towards his office.

      "Youngjae, coffee!" He barked the order at the brunette.

The said brunette rolled her brown eyes, "Yes sir." She said lazily, before she walked into the small kitchen Youngjae turned to the others. "Would anyone else want coffee?"

Only Himchan heard her question, "I think Hongbin would like some…" She walked behind Youngjae into the kitchen; she noticed the basket in her hands. "Cherries?" She raised an eyebrow.

Youngjae had forgotten about the gift that she was holding the whole time. She mentally called herself an idiot for forgetting. "Yes, it's a thank you gift. You want some?" The girl placed it the basket on the counter.

      Himchan nodded, "I want to know if I can tie a knot." She started rinsing the ripe red cherries.

Youngjae was pouring coffee into the cups; she looked up with curious eyes. "What do you mean?"

      The girl smirked, "You don't know the story?" She placed the washed cherries into a bowl and started to walk towards the others.

Youngjae grabbed the tray and followed along, her face still held the puzzled expression. "There's a story about tying a knot and cherry?" She was confused.

Her words got the attention of the others in the story. Yongguk and Hongbin both sighed in relief as Hakyeon and Junhong stopped fighting.

      "You know how to tie a cherry stem into a knot?" Hakyeon asked a mischievous grin graced her face. "Oooo…guys must like you." She teased the her, resulting a scowl from a man beside her.

      "I'm still lost." Youngaje said

Hakyeon rolled her eyes as Hongbin and Jongup were taking a few cherries. Men were so immature. The woman looked at the girl, "There's a little legend saying that if you can tie a cherry stem into a knot using your tongue then you are a good kisser."

      "Really?" Youngjae asked in wonderment.

      "I don't believe in it." Junhong said before she took a sip of her coffee [which Youngjae handed out].

      "Probably because you can't make a knot…" Hakyeon held a grin and a cherry too behind her sleeve, "That makes you a bad kisser." She mocked the younger member of the group.

      Junhong stared in shock at her, "I'll prove you wrong!" She took a cherry from the bowl.

Youngaje wanted to laugh as she watched her co-workers make faces while trying to make a knot. They moved their mouth in different ways and their faces were just hilarious. She looked over at Hongbin, who was also amused. His br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter