The love that remains

Saudade

Should I approach her? Or should I just let it go? Let her be unaware of things? Let him stand on his own. But when did he ask for something he wanted? Forced something for his own selfish reason? Never. Did he even asked us something for himself? Never. Is he happy? Once. 

"Jungshinie??" He looked up and offered her a small smile

"Hyungsoonim" he forced himself to stop himself from blurting out everything to her, stopping himself from saying all the things they badly want to tell her eversince...eversince they chose the separate life. 

"How are you Jungshin chingu?" she beamed, her eyes still sparkles, although not as sparkly as the last time he saw them together... in each other's arms.

"Would you rather hear me lying or the real one Hyun-ah?" She looked at him for few seconds before standing up, motioning him into an empty vip room. She knew. At least that gave him hope. 

She sat at one of the chair comfortably, yet her tensed shoulders gave her away. She knew...

"How bad was it?" her shaky voice made him look at her

"You knew?" He asked in a surprise voice. 

Joohyun scoffed, and laughed bitterly, raking her hair with her hand in hidden frustration. 

"Of course I do. What's new with it?" she shook her head "It's a hopeless case Jungshin-ah"

"I just- we just don't know what to do anymore" he bowed his head low, balling his fist tight, stopping himself from exploding. 

"Lee Jung Shin" she softly called as she hugged him tight "It's alright. Just like the old times?" she smiled encouragingly at him,tapping his back. 

At that time it felt as if it was just yesterday, when all of them are happy and contented. When those stressful times doesn't exist, when all is well, when everything isn't as painful as today. 

"You know you can let it out" 

It started with a small quiet sob, until she felt his hold on her tightened. "Just like the old times...I miss the old times Joohyun-ah. I miss it so much" he whispered, as a lone tear fell from his eyes, followed with suppressed tears that he can't control anymore. He's tired. Too tired to pretend that all is well. To tired to pretend that he's okay. That they are all okay. 

"Jungshin-ah, you need to understand him. You need to always understand him. You, of all people, should know how to handle him. You know his weakness, even if he doesn't show it to you guys. You've been together for God knows how long, you know each other well, you can handle that stubborn man" He can feel her shaking slightly too, suppressing the painful sob to escape hers. "You promised me you'll take care of your stubborn hyung right?" He felt her breathe deeply

"Are there really no more chances left now Joohyun-ah?" they've been with her for so long that he can clearly read her, just like how he can read his brothers' "Just like the old times Joohyun-ah, it's only the two of us" he mumbled

"I'm sorry" her voice croaked. "I'm so sorry for leaving" she cried louder "Its just that...I feel helpless. I feel like I'm useless when it comes to him"

"You know that's not true."

"But that's what I feel. I can see him suffering, I can see him hurting but I can't do anything to take his pain away."

"Then I guess I could outsmart you this time hyungsoonim." he smiled, this time more genuinely "you need to understand him. You need to always understand him. You, of all people, should know how to handle him. You know his weakness, he's more open to you than us. You've been together for God knows how long, you know each other well, you can handle that stubborn man" he tapped her back softly "Hyung needs you more than ever. But I won't force you to do something out of your free will. I'm not taunting you either. I just want to know if there's hope with this. I was planning to go to your place later to talk to you but seems like God agrees with my plan that he already made way for us to meet pronto." he beemed, feeling light-hearted knowing that there's a chance of being happy again.

"I won't promise anything Jungshin-ah. But although this may sound selfish, I want you to take care of him, promise me you'll take care of him"

"Always hyungsoonim" he felt his heart heavy again, having a bad feeling that his hope will go to waste. "But I just want you to know that you're more needed than ever."

 

                                                                                                    ========================

 

CNBLUE’s Jung Yong-hwa acquitted of insider trading charges

 

The people at the company moves frantically into different directions, phones are ringing non-stop, Mr. Han paced back and forth in his office, waiting for his team to arrive for an emergency meeting.

"Let me handle this, I can do this" He said with conviction, although he feels like trashing the whole place, as if the world he painstakingly built for a lot of years are now crumbling in one snap. Why? What did I do wrong to undergo something like this?

"At least we're going to release a statement, our stocks are going down fast" His manager said. He closes his eyes, feeling the frustration slowly taking away his patience. 

"Ahrasseo Hyung, d-do what you need to do" He answered weakly. Raking his hair with his hand, he slumped at the sofa, wishing that she's  beside him right now. Wishing that this was all nothing but a nightmare.
 

I'm close to giving up Hyun. There's only so much I can take...

 

                                                                                                    

                                                                                                    =======================

 

 "Jungshin-ah, how was it?"

She heard him sighing in frustration, hinting the annoyance in his voice "He's still not talking to us! This is fcking frustrating"

"Patience Jungshin-ah, he'll open up to you in no time just wait for him, okay?"

"Wait for him? We've been waiting for him for 7 years already!" 

"Aigoo. You shouldn't sulk like your hyung too"

"I'm getting tired too hyun-ah"

She breathed deeply. Closing her eyes to think of something that can help him, but there was none she could think of. How would Yong open up to his brothers when he can't open up with her? 

"When will you go to Japan?" 

"Next week. We're so scared that he might pass out during the concert. He's not doing well hyunsoonim"

Hyunsoonim. 

She bitterly smiled. After all these years she's still getting the fluttery feeling everytime the three calls her that. Feeling the comfort when they were still together. 

"Hide the liquors in your apartment, and Jungshin-ah! Whatever happens, don't let him drink coffee always!"

"We can't stop him anymore. Hyung is so different now since the last time you two broke up"

"Yah! That's a low blow"

She tried to loosen him up, but Jungshin remained silent on the other line.

"I'm not pressuring you Hyun. But if you're going to come back please make it fast. We're slowly loosing him Hyun-ah. Andwe might not get him back this time."

Word by word tore Joohyun's heart more, twisting the invicible knife that's been there few months now. 

"Mianhe" was the only thing she managed to say before hanging up. Tears escaped her eyes unknowingly, she's still hurting. But can they still go back together? Can she support him? How can I be sso sure if I'm the one he really needed?

Years passed by and still, insecurities are eating her up. How can I overcome this? 

 

 

                                                                                                              =======================

 

Speak up. I need to ing speak up

No!! That shouldn't be it! Please no!

"I'm sorry Yonghwa-yah" Manager Bruce looks at him with pity, the thing he hates the most. But he doesn't have the strength to object anymore. Whatever happens next, he doesn't care anymore. But fear still grips him hard, anxiety and fear, and the feeling of helplessness. He can't do it anymore. He feels like breaking down. 

The moment he went inside their dorm, he saw Jonghyun sitting at the sofa, shoulder's tense, he was unaware of his presence, he was staring blankly outside, heaving heavily. 

"Jonghyun-ah"

 "hyung!" to his utmost surprise, Jonghyun kneeled in front of him, head bowed down low "Mianhae Hyung! Cheongmal mianhae"

"Yah get up"

"Hyung please! Please forgive me!"

"I said get up"

"No. please hyung! I'm so sorry for doing that I'm so sorry!"
 

"It's not your fault"

"It is!"

"I'm at fault to so please let it slide Jonghyun-ah ahrasseo? Get up ne? I'm going to my room now"

"No hyung! You're always like that! You always say that it's okay and just let it slide! We're your second family other than being your member!! We've been waiting for you to open up to us! We're the only ones who shares our burden to you but yours? You wouldn't share it back. Wae? Do you think we don't have the brain or he sense to say the right opinion? Is it too burdensome? Hyung! WE ONLY WANT YOU TO TRUST US TOO! You can't do anything all by yourself! We're always here for you! Why can't you even trust us??"

Jungshin and Minhyuk was standing at the corner, looking at Yonghwa's gloomy state, they can feel his pain, but he always try so hard to hide it to them, pretending that all is well and coming back to his choding self, which they don't believe anymore. Jonghyun was shouting his heart out to him, to their leader who did nothing but to take care of them. But they're old enough now to handle everything like what every grown up man's responsibility. 

"We only want to hear you hyung" Jungshin bravely spoke up

"And we want to listen to your problems, just like how you listen to ours." Minhyuk followed

"I'm tired guys" The three looked up to him expectantly, but crashed down quickly when he started walking towards his room

"STOP ING DITCHING US!!" Jungshin and Minhyuk rushed towards their Jonghyun hyung who was about to leap towards their Yonghwa hyung

"I know I'm wrong with what I did with the stocks but you don't have any right to take all the blame! Hyung speak up! If not for me, for yourself! Please be selfish even just for once!" Jonghyun was beyond angry, not directly towards his Hyung but with what the management ing did. "This is all ed up!! Aish!" he went towards the wall and punch it loudly, good thing Minhyuk is too sensible to rush and grab a throw pillow, blocking his knuckles from hitting the wall. 

"Hyung get back to your senses please. Right now, we only have one normal hyung." Jungshin blatantly said, earning a smack from Minhyuk

"Yah! I'm your hyung too!!"

"Shut up HYUNG"

"Yah you!" Minhyuk jokingly punched Jungshin

"Yah yah okay enough I'm cool I'm cool" Jonghyun hooked both his arms to their neck "Let's eat then"

"Kaja!" Minhyuk and Jungshin shouted

"See? You act like a maknae too. How can I call you hyung? Tss" Jungshin proded, rolling his eyes directly to Minhyuk

"Why you-"

"YAH!" They both jumped out in shock when Jonghyun shouted but laugh afterwards when Jonghyun rolled his eyes and went out first. 

Unknown to them, Yonghwa was looking at them with contentment in his eyes. 

I want to protect you guys, something I wasn't able to do to your hyunsoonim. Please just let me do this.

                                                                                                      ==========================

 

He woke up with the loud shrilling of his phone, it must be something important that their hyung will contact him early in the morning.


"Hyung, wae?"

"Yonghwa-yah, the news spread out"

"W-what do you mean hyung?"

"A news article was posted yesterday night, it first started as a blind item but someone carelessly revealed that it was you. They didn't released Jonghyun's though."

"Eottoke hyung?" He was nervous and scared more than anything else. The career they painstakingly built will just crash within a day. 

"I'll do what I can do. Mianhae Yonghwa-yah."

"J-just... Gwenchana hyung."

"If not for the immature fans. Aish! Why do they need to do something like this when there's nothing bad you did to them? You;re just protecting them and look what happened to you!"

"Let's just l-let this slide hyung"

"That seems to be your motto now don't you?"

"What hyung?"

"Nothing" his manager sighed deeply "You'll get through this Yong, I know you can. Dragons are the strongest right?"

"Dragons are the strongest" he smiled, although it doesn't reach his eyes. The pain inside his chest won't stop tormenting him more, he was never beyond hell. 

The day passed by quickly, as usual, there's some friends who comforted him, some called him but he chose to ignore it. He's been staring at his phone for a long time already, praying for the heaven to grant his one selfish wish. 

From what I heard she doesn't have a schedule right now. M-maybe she's busy with Nam Joo Hyuk? 

It seems like heaven was punishing him, that when a notification from her popped up, he instantly opened it, only to be bit back with jealousy.

She's with him again. They look so close and not to mention...intimate. I shouldn't bother her then. 

Feeling all the strength leave his vulnerable body, he lit her scented candle that she left in his room before they... the scent always gives him comfort, feeling as if shes still with him. He wanted to get her back, again, and again, and again, but his stupid pride and ego just blocks it everytime he thinks of a plan to lure her back to him. He plugged in his earphone and played the playlist with all her solo recordings, he burried himself in the fluffy comforter and chose to succumb into the darkness of his room, with nothing but the candle as his source of light. her candle, his only remaining light. 

 I   miss you Seo Joo Hyun.

                                                                                                    ===========================

                                                                               

 The night before they fly to Japan for their concert, Jungshin and Minhyuk asked their hyung-deul to go for a drink. Yonghwa tried so hard not to resort to drinking, even if they're not together anymore, Yonghwa poromised Joohyun that he'll take care of himself. So that's what he's doing for the passed few months. 

"Just one hyung, I don't wabt to go to Japan stressed. It might affect my performance you know" Jungshin pleaded

"Just one and we'll go home ahrasseo? We need to leave early tomorrow"

"Ne!" 

                                                                                                       ============================

They arrived at Jungshin friend's bar located just near their dorm. Jungshin explained that his dear friend was inviting them for a drink, and also to boost customers from them. Since Yonghwa wanted to unwind as well, he agreed without thinking twice. 

They were ushered at the private spot upstairs, placing them at the bottom room. As soon as they sat down, they were showered with foods and drinks. His friend was about to ask them for company but Yonghwa quickly shook his head. Too nervous for even thinking of having someone beside him. He felt like he'll cheat just by doing that. But it won't be called cheating when no one owns you. But then, he can't still let go of her. Not yet. He's still hoping for a s-

"" his head snapped back to where Jungshin was obviously staring. Jungshin was sweating, and his shoulders were so tense he badly wanted to laugh at him. But all the happiness was swallowed the moment his eyes clashed to those deep brown eyes he missed so badly. 

"h-hyunsoonim" Minhyuk tried so hard to act nonchalantly but failed the moment the smile from his lips faltered. 

"Minminie!" Even before it sink in into her of what she've done, she found herself walking towards them, with Yonghwa obviously staring at her with wary eyes. 

"Hyun" she looked up and saw Yonghwa walking towards her, it must be an instinct already that when she saw him going towards her, she took a step back. 

"Please c-can we talk?" 

He's still handsome, but damn he looks like hell today. He's thinner, and looks sleep deprived. Should she talk to him? 

"I don't think it's the right time to talk Yonghwa-ssi"

Yonghwa-ssi 

. It was like a knife that was tearing his heart once more. So they're back from formality after all. He smiled bitterly. What happened to Yong Oppa? to Yong? to Yonghwa-yah? to Love and Honey and- .

Walk away Jung Yong Hwa. ing walk away right now!

"HyeonnieHe looked up and saw Nam Joohyuk walking towards them, eyes focused on Joohyun. He's like a lovesick fool who's craving for her attention. 

Just like me. 

"Oh" she smiled at him warmly, making his head spin, his chest tightened as he looks at her smiling with another man.

"Let's go back?" Joohyuk offered his arms, just like what he was doing when they were in for a walk, or when he just wanted to hold her when they were in public, disguising as they take their long time planned date. 

Please don't. Don't take it Joohyun-ah. Please! 

ing speak up Jung Yong Hwa! Talk!

But he remained tongue-tied. He wasn't able to do anything but look at their back disappearing from a throng of people. He saw how his hands s around her waist to protect her from the people starting to get wild as the night goes deeper. He saw how he protects her, the way he failed to. 

Please give me one last chance. 

                                                                                                         ==============================

 

"Mianhae Joohyuk-ah. This seems to be a heavy burden for you"

"Ani, this is really okay. It's just that Yonghwa hyung looks like he's already planning on how to serve my head in a silver platter." he chuckled seeing Joohyun's eyes widened "It's meant to be a joke woori-ah" he pinched her nose and the latter glared at him again "Aigoo kyeopta"

"If you're done flirting can I talk to my Hyunsoonim now?" 

They were both startled at Jungshin who appeared in front of them, he was throwing invisible daggers at him, not even hiding it from Joohyun. 

"Jungshin-ah"

"Can I talk to you?"

"Ahrasseo"

Joohyuk bowed to him before turning around, settling himself at the other room together with their workmates. 

"Is he the reason?"

"Ani"

"Then why are you hurting hyung??" he raked his hair in frustration. It was too painful seeing the raw pain and anguish especially when it all happened in front of you, and not to mention, to that person who you look up to the most. 

"Do you trust me Lee Jungshin? This is my last card and I want to play it well"

"What do you mean?"

"Just trust me with these"

"But you're hurting hyung!!" 

"And I'm not?"

"Joohyun-ah, he's facing a big scandal right now. And adding to this m-"

"You don't trust me do you?"

"I do but I pity hyung. You should've seen his face when you two walked away acting intimate." she winced at his words. It wasn't her intention to do that, but it was all too sudden that her plan messed up a bit. Hurting him on the way. 

"Mianhae Jungshin-ah. But you better trust your hyunsoonim ahrasseo? And wish me luck"

"Ahrasseo. Just b-behave today please? We're about to go to Japan tomorrow for our concert"

"Good luck to the four of you! enjoy the show" she smiled at him before patting his back as she walk to their room where her workmates were. 

                                                                                                       ===========================

"Hyung"

"Mianhae, but I want to rest and I still haven't pack yet."

"Ahrasseo. We're done already, and we still haven't finished packing too"

They three looked at each other as Yonghwa looked around the bar. He pretended to look calm but his eyes and his knuckles who were gripping the glass tightly tells otherwise.

He was trying to stay calm, but the longer he stays here, the longer his heart rips. He spotted her with him again, guiding her through the stairs, they were both laughing as if they were both sharing a private joke. 

She used to look at me like that too. I used to be the center of her world too. Used to be the one who she shares a private joke with. Used to be the one she loves. But I was a coward. I can't even protect her from my fans. Seeing her hurting while pretending that she's okay when he saw tears at the side of her eyes made him agree when she ask him to break up with her. He can take all the bashing from his and her haters, but seeing her slowly loosing that spark on her eyes because of him kills him. It was like defusing the spark, when in the first place it was the first one who attracted him towards hers. That even if it kills him seeing her in another man's arms, he'll take it. Even if it hurts him so much. 

 

                                                                                                       ===========================

It feels like everything's falling...

"Can we go back but there's no way back"

He wiped the tear that fell uncontrollably. Focus Jung Yong Hwa! FOCUS!

Their career is at the edge of crumbling down, some of their fans believed the issue. Then Jonghyun's case leaked already

"Can we go back, but there's no way back"

It was like a dam that was finally opened. All of his inner conflicts clawed their way out, fighting so hard to come out. His emotions are playing with him. His mind reminding him of everything he's been going through. Andwae. Jung Yong Hwa can't break down in front of his fans. He shouldn't look vulnerable. Never. But as he convinces himself more, the biggest problem suddenly came into him, reminding him in full blast 

Joohyun got tired already. And worst? she already found someone new. Someone who's the total opposite of him. 

"Can we go back, but..." 

please stop. Please come back

This is what I want. This is what I deserve. This is what she deserves. A happy life without conflicts, issues and possessive fans that can hurt you. But damn I will always love you

"We'll stay young forever ajigeun oryeo jinaganeun gwajeongil ppun, we'll stay young forever kkeuchi  ogeodun geutten malhallae thanks to myself"

The almighty Jung Yong Hwa finally brokedown in front of his fans. He finally showed this side of him after the years he played the strongest. 

 You can do it Jung Yonghwa. Finish the ing song and just your ing wounds after. 

"Uljima!"

 He doesn't want to look up at the fans who were looking at him with pity. He can hear their cries too, as if sharing his pain.

"Uljima Jung Yong Hwa" fans chanted. He was grateful that even though they're japanese, they still manage to memorize some korean words. 

He almost ran towards the backstage the moment the concert ended. He locked himself at the en suite near their dressing room, crying silently. He felt like a failure with everything. It was taking toll on him, all those misfortunes and everything that he's going through now. He can't do it anymore. He needs her, more than anything, more than anyone, it's still her that he wants. 

The moment he came out of the en suite, he was welcomed with his three dongsaeng's worried stares. He smiled at them sadly 

"Mianhae. Jinjja mianhae for hiding all of it from you guys" he counted one to five before continuing, afraid that his voice would falter once again. "I'll be better, I'll do better" he sobbed brokenly 

"Is our Yonghwa hyung finally back?" Jungshin asked, looking at him intently

But instead of answering, he bowed his head and went directly to their dressing room to fetch his things. Leaving his dongsaengs looking at him with sad eyes which he failed to notice because he was busy nursing a broken heart. 

                                                                                                         ==========================

 

"Uljima Seo Joo Hyun" Hyoyeon scolded softly, she obeyed but she can still hear her sobbing "You know crying won't do you anything. Atleast do something. It's your time to face your demons. If you really love him, then take the risk. Either you make it or break it."

"Unnie, I badly wabted to run back to his arms but as long as there's this wall between us, I know this won't be solve"

"That's why you need to talk. Yonghwa's not in his right mind right now. He's on the verge of breakingdown. You among people should notice that. He's not being himself lately. Should I continue lecturing you?"

"Ani, I need to go now unnie"

"Where are you going?"

"Home" Seohyun smiled at her genuinely. The first sincere smile since that time they broke up. She knew what she meant. Ho.e is where her heart is. And now? she badly want to throw up with the words she's been sprouting. She texted Jungshin, and the latter replied few seconds after... they're on their way home. 

                                                                                                        =======================

He feels lost, mind running on full speed as he think of ways to approach her. 

"We're here hyung" Jungshin announced, snapping him out of his reverie. 

He automatically pressed the top floor, making the three wonder

"Hyung?" 

"I wan't to go home"

The three just nodded, knowing too well that their hyung will just cry once he entered their abandoned love nest. They decided to go in with him, thinking of offering him some alcohol. 

They were about to enter the place when they saw Yonghwa staring at the woman in front of him. 

"Seo Jooo Hyun" he whispered, his voice tight as if forcing the words to come out

"What took you so long Oppa?" she sighed softly, staring at him with such longing

"Oh God you're really here" he sobbed as he went directly into her waiting arms. Burying his face at the crook of her neck "Mianhae, mianhae Joohyun-ah. I promise I'll do better. Please. Just don't leave me again. Please don't break up with me. I need you Joohyun-ah. Only you" he sobbed some more, soaking her shirt with his tears that won't stop from falling

"Oh Oppa" she hugged him tightly, crying along with him. She can feel him trembling, or is it her? But it doesn't matter anymore. What's more important is that, she's home. She's finally home.

 

                                                                                                          =============================

They finally made love again that night, making each other feel what words cannot explain. Countless times of being into each other's arms, hoarse scream as the night goes deeper. Those whispers that makes up the tough times when they're apart.Those uncensored words only their ears are allowed to hear. 

"Are you happy Oppa?" she asked as she comfortably leaned her head into his chest, in front of his heart. Hearing his heartbeat going haywire just like hers gives assurance to her. Knowing too well that it's not just a one sided reaction. 

"More than words can describe Seo Joo Hyun."

"A-are you contented with being with me?" The moment those words went out of , she knew he'll be livid.

"I sometimes want to strangle you with your insecurities Seo Joo Hyun" he breathed deeply, as if calming himself "You are the most intelligent person I know, your IQ is beyond ordinary, that's why I get to doubt your way of thinking sometimes. Ani, sometimes, you don't need to think, you only need to feel. Everytime you get so insecure, stop thinking and just feel what your heart is telling you, something your mind fails to deliver to your stubborn head" He leaned closer and kissed her temple "Love, we've been together for YEARS. You need to get over your insecurities. You need to believe me when I tell you that no one can and ever will replace you in my life. I thought I've been clear since day one?" He chuckled when she haven't answer him yet "Speak Love, or you need time to arrange your thoughts first?" 

"Oppa"

"Hmm?" He leaned once more, kissing her bare shoulders, stopping at her mole, kissing it languidly.

"You know where my insecurities are coming from?" she faced him, with all her ness inside and out, she decided to bare everything to him. "I-I always think that you don't need me. Don't get me wrong Oppa, I know you never fail to show me how much you need me physically, but I can't seem to feel that you need me emotionally too. I've been telling you all my problems Oppa, but never once did you tell me yours. Making me think that you don't me at all."

"Oh God I'm sorry baby." he pulled her into his embrace, caressing her "I'm sorry if you get that impression. It's just that, I don't want to burden you nor see you hurting with something I can handle myself. I don't want you to think that I don't trust you, especially need you. Because baby I need you with every aspect of the word itself. I need you, and I love you so much, I love you more than anything else. Mianhae Joohyun-ah" 

"What really happened to the trading scandal Oppa?"

"I bought stocks according to the term of my contract renewal Joohyun-ah, and I-I tried to stop them but they told me that Jonghyun bought his stocks before the market opened, the reason why he was penalized. Someone from the company told him about Jaesuk hyung joining the company. I can't let Jonghyun suffer especially that he'll finally have his anticipated solo. But it's not him who committed stock fraud, I trust and believe in Jonghyun. He's not that stupid, and so-"

"And so as the dutiful leader and money maker of FNC, you don't have any choice but to accept all those blames and bashing when all this time you're not the one to blame. You're ing innocent yet they treated you as the culprit who ing did it!"

"Language woman" he pecked her lips once, twice, thrice before releasing it and caressed her now red cheeks with pent up frustration and anger.. "Although you look so hot when you're swearing, I don't want you cussing out of bed. You're only allowed to say those words when we're making love."

"Oppa stop changing the topic!"

"I'm not Baby, I'm not."

"Then in order to clean everything, they included Ommonim! Oh my God, I don't know how to feel with this! This is absurd!!" she huffed

"Hush Joohyun-ah, I don't want to stress you further. Let this s-"

"Oh no Jung Yong Hwa! We won't let this slide, never! You don't deserve this! Nor you have no right to even hide this to us! To your brothers and me! We're together in this relationship Oppa, you can't just expect me to let this slide!"

"It will eventually die down hyun"

"It will die down! And I'll make sure to include Mr. Han too!"

His eyes widen, never did he heard her sprouting evilness. 

"Scared Oppa? You should. The moment you hide another problem with me, I'll make sure to punish you Oppa. And not the punishment you were thinking! Stand up and talk to your dongsaengs! They've been worried sick!" 

He hastily stood up hearing her growl. He's not even joking when he told his dongsaengs how scared he was that time. They were now in the boy's living room while Seohyun went back to their apartment to rest.

Grateful is not even enough of what they're feeling towards their hyunsoonim right now. She finally bring their hyung back, ani he's better now. He told them everything they need to know. At the end of the conversation, their eyes were all misty

"No one would freaking say this to any interview! This is so gay!" exclaimed Yonghwa as his three dongsaengs hugged him tight, repeatedly saying how thankful they are for having a leader like him. 

"Ahra ahra, I need to go back upstairs now"

Before he stepped out of the boy's dorm, Jungshin called him once more

"Hyung are you happy?"

"More than that" Yonghwa smiled genuinely, the first in the many years they'll be together again. May it not end until their next life. 

                                                                                                =============================

She woke up without him beside her, disappointment enveloped her quickly. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw him sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at her 

His arms crossed in his chest, while he was smiling mischievously down at her. "You wanna see a magic?"

She nodded obediently like a child, she follows his every movement, not letting any action escape her eagle eyes. 

"I'll take away your insecurities in just one snap"

"Okay?" her brow lifted, as if urging him

He leaned forward and kissed her lips languidly "Mine" he whispered as she tries so hard to stop her knees from buckling. He moved away, so much to her disappointment and strode towards the window, opening the curtain abruptly making her blind for few seconds because of the sudden light. 

The moment she lifted herhand, tightened, her eyes misty, and her heart was pounding hard. It was sparkling beautifully as she lifted it higher, the rays of sun touching it, reflecting the blue stones that was designed meticulously for everyone to see. 

"Jung Yong Hwa" 

 

 

===============================================================================================================

 

A/N

Aaaaand keut!! Zomggg I finally finished this one shot after a month HAHAHA! A-yo GOGUMAS!!!

We're now back from the drought!!! *Happy Dance*

Good ridance for January 13! Keep calm and savor every moment guys. We've waited for so long and finally! They've granted us this because we behaved well! *applause*

Where's my chingus at?! Leave some comments ne? I missed you guys! Mian for not updating. 

Merry Christmaseu and Happy New Year everyone! May our 2017 be a blast and an awesome one! 

Let's keep on sailing till whenever ahrasseo? See you on GoChun! 

 

ps. Any PH Gogumas who wants to spazz with us the day after GDA? Let me know! Please do comment here or mention me on twitter Mysweetlove17_

 

until then! 

 

Ciao!`~

 

-Azile<3