CHAPTER 2

Tears of betrayal

“Ha In ah! Are you even listening?” Minra called out while waving her hands in front of Ha In’s face, but even then Ha In didn’t reply. “Why are you staring into space?” Minra shouted out even louder than before. “Huh! What’s wrong Minra ah?” Ha In said startled at how loud her friend was. “Well you said you wanted to know why I called you last night but then you don’t seem to be listening.” “Oh, sorry about that, I was just thinking….” Ha In replied. She couldn’t tell Minra that she was thinking about the new transfer student or she would take the wrong idea, since she doesn’t know about Baekhyun since she had only become friends with her recently. “Well I have to go home now. Mom told me that I have to help prepare dinner tonight.” Minra said before giving a wave and heading out. School had ended but Ha In had stayed to finish some tasks that the teacher had assigned her to do and being a good friend Minra had stayed to help her.

Ha In packed her bag and headed out of the classroom. She dropped by the teacher’s lounge to give some assignment to Mr. Kim, since she had forgotten to give him those earlier. “Mr. Kim, here are the assignments I told I would give later.” Ha In said as she handed out the papers. “Well since you are here, I have a favor to ask of you. Can you give a copy of all your school works to Taehyung, the new transfer student? He had transferred after the school started so he had missed a lot of I have to do it right?” Ha In said before heading out of the teacher’s lounge.

 


 

“Here are all the works you had missed.” Ha In said handing out the papers to Taehyung. She tried to act normal but she felt edgy around him. “Umm..thank you…” He said with a questioning look in his eyes. “Oh right I haven’t introduced myself. My name is Ha In. Jung Ha In.” Ha In introduced herself trying to stop from stuttering as she spoke. “Nice to meet you Ha In. My name is Taehyung. Thanks again for this.” He said showing the papers. After that Ha In headed out of the class room trying to stop the squeezing feeling in her chest. She knew class starts in a while but she didn’t feel like attending class so she headed up to the rooftop for some fresh air.

Ha In sat down and rested her head on the railings, her thoughts automatically going back to Kim Taehyung. “He looks a lot like Baekhyun but his voice is different.” She thought. “Aish! Why is this happening to me?” She shouted out loud. “What happened to you?” A familiar voice asked. She looked to see Taehyung standing in front of her with a smirk on his face. Ha In blushed. “Nothing.” Ha In said diverting her eyes away from him. “Why aren’t you in class?” She asked. “Well, I should be asking you the same thing right?” He replied back. “Fine then I won’t ask.” Ha In said before leaning her head against the railing and closing her eyes. “Did I do something wrong?” Taehyung asked. “NO.” Ha In said while still keeping her eyes closed. “I thought maybe I did something wrong because you looked upset but I am glad that you aren’t.” He said while sitting down beside her. For a while, none of the two talked but the silence felt comforting for both. “Say Jung Ha In. Can we be friends?” Taehyung broke the silence. Ha In was taken by surprise. “What do you mean? We don’t even know each other that well.” Ha In replied. “Well what can I say; I just somehow think I feel more comfortable around you than others. Is that weird?” He said while letting out a sigh. “Well I really don’t know whether it’s weird but since you feel like that, fine we can be friends.” Ha In said while giving him a smile. He looked really lonely so Ha In couldn’t help but say that.

“There you go again, Jung Ha In. You can’t say no to anyone can you?” Ha In scolded herself. “But at least being friends with him doesn’t mean I have to see him all the time, right?” Ha In tries to reason with herself. Ha In turned her head to the side and found Taehyung sleeping peacefully right next to her. “Idiot! This your first day and you’re out here sleeping.” She says with a small smile even though she knows he can’t hear her.



 A/n: Heyo! Well chapter two is up. I hope you enjoy it. I want to know what you think of this story so please comment.                                                                                       -Hai-

Dont forget to comment, subscribe and upvote😉

A/n: Hello!!  How was this chapter? Do you guys like it? We'll be working on the layout soon. 

And don't forget to comment, subscribe and upvote!!!! 

-Baba-