Chapter 4

Case Closed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook was not the type to sleep around just for the fun of it.

 

But when he does, he makes sure it would not be just a one night stand. He's the commitment type of man, he's that rare.

 

When he first laid eyes on the girl in the tube dress waltzing around like she owned the place, he knew he just had to get her. Not just to bed her but maybe even something more meaningful, though seriously, who wants commitment and goes inside a club? Apparently, Jungkook does. What did he even saw in her? Maybe it was her confidence, maybe it was the way how her eyes conveyed her emotions or maybe... just maybe, she walked around like an unattainable enigma. Jungkook knows a hopeless soul when he sees one.

 

It was all fun and games on their first encounter. All those smirks and flirtatious and empty words were just plain act to lure them to each other. They were a hot mess on the night before but when the morning came afterwards, she was gone. So he vowed to himself, if he were to meet the girl again, he would not let the chance escape so he could finally get the cuddle he deserves and maybe solve the mystery that was her.

 

So, second chance he got.

 

He saw her in front of the building, stepping out of another man's car. He couldn't recognize who the man was but he was sure it was a guy. The girl still looked beautiful as ever as she scans her surroundings. Jungkook smiled at her lost form from the balcony of the club, he's supposed to be surprised but he wasn't because he knew and he was sure they'll be meeting again, though the timing was uncanny. This was supposed to be his private party, but really, Jeon Jungkook's privacy was long ebbed out of the paparazzi's stubborn heads.

 

Jungkook this party is lit!” “Hoseok, one of his trusty colleague and friend, exclaimed, probably buzzed with his hair going on in different directions. Jungkook chuckled at his hyung as the latter skipped his way back onto the upper dance floor. He pivoted once again, se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter