Reminessince

You Know I Love You, Right?

Junki ran about his room, bustling back and forth from his closet to the mirror hanging on his wall trying to put together a stunning outfit for the evening. He wanted something form-fitting, something that would showcase his slim figure but not to the point of being feminine. He had already gone through a number of different styles when a warm pair of stong familiar arms caught around his waist from behind.

"Yeobo," a rich and soothing voice breathed in his ear "aren't you done yet?" Junki visiablly gulped at the proximity of his boyfriend.

It had been nearly a year since he and superstar rock artist Gackt had begun dating and yet he still got butterflies in his stomach everytime his boyfriend so much as looked his way. He remembered the day they first met as if it had happened just hours before. He had just finished a long, strenuous day of filming when the memory of what his make-up artist had told him came rushing back, slamming into his mind like a vehicle doing 80 on the freeway.

"Your so pretty Junki-ssi, you hardly even need the make-up." She had been smiling, but her attempt at friendly conversation failed miserably as he thought to himself how men weren't meant to be pretty, they were meant to be handsome. He thanked her nontheless, not wishing to hurt her feelings. Junki's feminine features came to be a burden for him; it was not uncommon for others to mistake him for a woman and the fact irked him to no end. Sure his looks proved to be highly acceptable on set and in his line of work, for which he was thankful, however, in his own private life, they were anything but. This was also the same night he decided to his favorite late-night cafe, having no idea he would meet the love of his life just mere minutes upon entering.

Deep in thought, Junki failed to notice the body moving from behind him to lean swiftly on the doorframe in front of him. "Mind if I join?" the husky voice inquirred. "Huh?" Junki responded lamely. Gackt chuckled slighty. "You were so deep in thought I wondered if you left the planet," He smiled down at his lover, "I asked if I could join." Junki blushed, recognizing those words to be the exact same ones Gackt had uttered the night they met. "Please get dressed yeobo," Gackt smiled once more before leaving the room and a flustered Junki behind.

 

I'm so sorry for the late update, I've had tons of homework and on days when I didn't, I had writer's block. I realize this chapter is a little short, I promise to try and make them longer in the future. I hope this some how makes up for the long wait even just a little bit. Please comment and tell me what you think :) Thank you! ^^