Final

Hey Jinki

“Hey Jinki.”

“Hmm?”

“Do you love me?”

Jinki who was reading a newspaper beside him turned to look at his lover with an arch eyebrow, folded the newspaper and put it on the coffee table in front of him. He knew there was something going on in his boyfriend’s mind when he suddenly asked questions like this and he knew he had to listen.

Kibum wasn’t looking at Jinki, he just stared at his fingers which was playing with the hem of his shirt. He was watching this drama on the television when that question suddenly popped up inside his head. The girl in the drama loves his boyfriend so much but she doesn’t know that her boyfriend was seeing his colleague slash old flame. That was when lots of questions started to appear inside his head that what if Jinki was seeing his old lovers. He knew Jinki had a lot of girls around him during his high school days like dude, look at that godly handsome face. What if those late nights Jinki came home because of extra works was actually him going out to dinners with those girls? Kibum started to feel anxious about Jinki’s love for him, did he truly loves him?

Seeing that his lover didn’t make any move after asking that question, Jinki decided to move closer next to him and wrapped an arm around his slim waist which made the younger jolted in surprise at the sudden contact. He pulled him closer to him and rested his chin on his shoulder, inhaling the enchanting scent of his vanilla shampoo. 

“Of course I love you Kibum, I love you so much,” he wrapped another arm around his lover’s slim figure and snuggled closer to him. He didn’t know why the younger asked him something that he himself knew what the answer is but he knew he needed comfort and assurance. But Kibum was still not satisfied with the answer and frowned. Jinki looked up to see the wavering look on his lover’s face so he tighten his hold more and leaned in to his ear.

“Kibum, I love you because you are beautiful,”

He kissed his temple.

“I love you because you are cute, witty and smart,”

He kissed his cheeks.

“I love you because you make me feel complete,”

He kissed his nose.

“And most of all I love you because you are you, Kim Kibum,”

He caressed Kibum’s right cheek with his left hand and cupped it to turn his head so he was looking at him. He can see the crimson blush on the younger’s cheeks and smiled at how beautiful he looked. He then leaned in to kiss him on the lips, a soft and chaste kiss overflowing with love and desire that told him he will love him forever no matter what happen.

Kibum smiled into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Jinki’s neck. That’s all he needed to know Jinki’s love for him.

 

**********

 

 

“Hey Jinki.”

“Hmm?”

“Do you think I look fat?”

Jinki who was watching the television turned his attention towards his lover who just got out from their bedroom wearing a blue and white print t-shirt with a pair of denim shorts. He posed in front of Jinki with a pout. Jinki could only smile.

“What makes you say that my love?” though Jinki had already faced this kind of situation a lot of times before he was still amused with his boyfriend’s cute behavior. Kibum sighed and looked at Jinki with those pair of pitiful feline eyes and pouty lips that makes Jinki wanted to hug him and showers him with kisses but he held it back and decided to be a good boyfriend by listening to his problems first.   

“Lots of my friends have been asking if I had gained weight. Look at me, I mean look at these fat chubby cheeks they look so big and fat like dumplings,” Kibum cupped his face and squished it making him looked like a fish.

“And my thighs! Look they are so big I think this shorts could rip in any seconds. I just bought it last month when I thought it was okay for me to wear it. My even looks like J.Lo’s,” Kibum turned around to show his boyfriend the said J.Lo’s he had. Jinki tried to hide his smile behind the back of his hand and bit his lips trying to stifle a laugh. His boyfriend is so cute. Kibum frowned when he saw the elder looking quite amused with the problem he’s having.

“Why are you laughing? Do you think it’s funny seeing me looking fat?” Kibum asked, sadness evident in his voice. “It must be embarrassing to have a fat boyfriend like me right, I mean look at you, you have a nice body and abs, muscles that are making all the girls crazy and swooning. You and I are like the earth and the sky, I’m not worthy of your love..”

“Kibum…”

“You should’ve dated those skinny and prettier girls instead of me..”

“Kibum baby..”

“Maybe you would be better off without me..”

“Kibum!”

The scream from his boyfriend startled Kibum and made him stopped his speech. Kibum looked down on his feet while rubbing both of his arms; he didn’t like it when Jinki screamed, it made him scared. Jinki looked at his terrified lover and let out a sigh, he didn’t mean to scream but Kibum needed to stop and listen to him.

“Come here,” Kibum looked up from the floor to his boyfriend on the couch who was patting his laps with that sunshine smile of his on his face. Kibum was hesitant at first but after countless of patting on Jinki’s laps he gave up and walked over to him. Jinki opened his arms as Kibum sat on his lap and put his hands on the older’s broad shoulders, still not looking at him. Jinki rested his hands on each side of his lover’s slim waist and rubbed them up and down.

“Kibum baby,” Jinki cooed, trying to get the younger’s attention. Kibum slowly lifted his gaze to look at the man in front of him. He was greeted with Jinki’s million watt smile that never failed to make his heart thumping louder than everything in that room.

“Kibum, you are beautiful you know,” Kibum rolled his eyes and tried to get off of his boyfriend’s lap, he had heard that thousands times before and it had never make him feel any better. But the strong grip on his waist held him down.

“Kibum don’t go yet, I wanna see you smile,” Kibum raised an eyebrow of confusion towards his lover’s request. He knew he was just trying to make him feel better but sometimes his methods are weird. “Come on, show me that smile of yours, the smile that could light up the streets at night, the smile that’s so bright it will put the sun to shame, those dimples that appear when you smile, can you show it to me pwease, Bummie baby?” Jinki pleaded, blinking his eyes and pouting his lips cutely which was starting to work when he saw the corner of Kibum’s lips started to twitch but he bit his lips trying to suppress the smile that was about to form on his face. Seeing that, Jinki decided to play dirty by tickling him on his sides, he knew how ticklish the younger is there. Soon Kibum was laughing and wriggling on Jinki’s lap as he was being ‘harassed’ non-stop by the man in front of him.

“J-Jinki stop i-it.. HAHAHAHA okay, okay I’m smiling HAHAHAHA”  Jinki stopped tickling to see a very flushed Kibum still laughing on his laps, fanning his hot face with his hand while holding onto Jinki’s shoulder. After feeling himself cooling down a little, he looked at Jinki who was grinning like a proud dad and he couldn’t helped but to smile wider, his dimples showing on both of his cheeks.

“Baby, you don’t know how beautiful you are, I swear to God you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen,” Jinki pulled Kibum closer to him by his waist and nestled his face at crook of Kibum’s neck, kissing and biting the younger’s protruding collarbone.

“J-Jinki..” Kibum gripped tightly onto Jinki’s shoulder, his heartbeat pounding mercilessly against his ribcage.

“I love you,” he heard Jinki mumbled against his neck, feeling those soft and plump lips latching itself on his neck again. Kibum thought his face had turned into a tomato as he felt himself turning into another 30 shades of red. Just then Jinki looked up to Kibum with a glint of mischiefs in his eyes.

“You know, I heard that having can burn off a quite amount of calories,” Jinki grinned playfully, wriggling his eyebrows while rubbing his hands up and down Kibum’s thigh. Kibum’s face reddened for the nth time that day, he pushed the old man’s shoulder, got off of him and stormed into their bedroom with a laughing Jinki following him from behind.

 

 

**********

 

“Hey Jinki.”

“Hmm?”

“Do you think I’m stupid?”

Jinki who was eating his dinner looked up from his plate to his boyfriend who sat across him picking on his food, not making eye contact with the man. It had become a routine for them to talk about their day after they had moved in together but this question was rare for him to hear as he never heard Kibum call himself stupid before nor did he think the younger was one. After a few seconds, he put down the fork and turned his gaze towards the man in front of him.

“What makes you say that Bummie?” Jinki asked after he had swallowed the food he had been chewing. The boy just let out a sigh, and looked away for a while before turning his gaze back to his lover with a pair of gloomy eyes that broke Jinki’s heart when he looked at him.

“Well… I got C for my math and science tests. And I don’t know why but I fell asleep a lot today in class and when the teacher called me to the front to solve a question I can’t answer it so the teacher made me stand outside the class and the whole class were laughing at me. During lunch, this boy Dongwoon keep making fun of me and calling me a nerd at the cafeteria just because I wear those huge glasses. He pushed my food tray which then spilled all over my shirt and the whole school laughed at me because they thought it was funny to see a nerd getting bullied. Thank God Jonghyun was there and he helped me changed my clothes and accompanied me at the nurse room because I felt sick and I don’t want to face anyone after that. He sent me home before the last school bell rings and I tried calling you but you didn’t answer,” the younger kept talking nonstop and when he spoke the last sentence, tears started to fall from the corner of his eyes. Noticing that, Jinki quickly moved over to the empty seat next to his lover and wrapped his arms around him, caressing his hair as he felt the younger started to sob harder. He didn’t like it seeing the love of his life crying, it broke his heart.

“Shh, baby everything will be alright, okay. I’m here right now, I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry,” he kissed the younger’s crown when he felt a pair of arms s around his torso. For all he knew Kibum is the smartest kid in his school considering he got numerous awards for his academic achievements. He’s not naturally smart but he was hard working but to sleep in class is unforgiveable, he will need to talk about it later with the boy. He also knew that guy Dongwoon, as Kibum had been talking about him bullying his fragile kitty, and he had met him once at the school when the principal called him to the office to see both Kibum and the kid had bruises all over their face. He had warned him to not mess around with Kibum but it seemed like the boy had forgotten about it, and the boy needed to be reminded again.

   The reason why Jinki didn’t answer his calls were because he had to go to another company to attend a meeting which had him left his phone at his office and the meeting was the longest meeting he had been to. After that he had to accompany the boss drinking for the successful connection they had made with that new company which he couldn’t reject even though he was supposed to be home by that time. After what seemed like eternity, he was able to leave and quickly went to the office to pick up his stuffs and phone when he saw 23 missed calls from “Sweet Baby Bummie <3”. He tried calling the number back but to no avail when he only heard his voicemail. He packed up his stuffs quickly and drove back home as fast as he can.

   When he got home, his boyfriend was already preparing the dinner table and greeted Jinki with a smile like nothing had happened. So he thought everything was fine until he asked that question.  

“Hey, listen to me,” Jinki spoke in a soft voice, “You are the smartest kid I’ve ever met. No one can go to school, study and go back home and cook, take care of the house and study again and still got good grades. I was worried at first when you told me you wanted to live with me because my house was like a rainforest but when you cleaned it and even did a little a makeover, I was very impressed. Even a successful person like me can’t do anything like that,” Kibum pinched his side when he heard the bragging remark which made Jinki chuckled. But it’s true he’s successful (and useless).

“I don’t know what I would do without you,” he nuzzled his nose into Kibum’s soft hazelnut hair and tightened his arms around the younger.

“You would probably be dead by now,” Kibum lifted his face to look up to his lover and kissed his cheek.

“Yeah, probably,” he smiled at the thought of making the younger his wife(or husband) and live with him for the rest of his life. He was already thinking of how he was going to propose to his lover after he had graduated.

He can’t wait.

 


I wanna write about how they first met but maybe after my exams are finish T^T