Chapter 7

I'll Always Protect You

Sowon staring at people who follow and they catch umji, she smiled sweetly and let one of them walked up to her.The man was wearing a black jacket and sunglasses. Sowon smiled to himself see.

"  Out of the way! "

" How are you ? " Sowon chuckled at question the man, he turned and smiled.

"Don't be as friendly, I'm not willing to talk with you all "

"Don’t let yourself become an arrogant , Kim So Jung child of  infrastructure company and . . . "

" Can you shut your mouth and come on, Let her go !! that you want it's me not her. I'm already here! LET HER GO "

 

Umji who hears these sayings , just glared at her and begged for sowon, don't do that could harm her with a shake of she head.

 

" If you say so let us start this game " Said the man gave the code to his men do something to sowon.

Sowon indeed cover his panic and worried, but Eunha can read it all. The girl knows all the thoughts Sowon just from the look on her face. Anxiety, guilt, hopeless and frustration.

" Eunha sinb ran into the building , it will make you secure and hide "

" How can "

" I will hold them and freeing umji " Sowon whispered to them.

" Without you and umji " Eunha asked

" Don' t be afraid, I can handle this .. ppaliwa "

 



 

The game begins. preceded someone who has raised his hand to strike sowon, She could fight him. He fallen and Sowon ran toward the man who embrance umji. With all one's might , , Sowon tried to fight back and give them a lesson with his strength.

 

"Akhhh" shouted the man unwittingly releasing umji and Sowon he tried to pull umji but a man approached her from behind.

“ Andwe unnie !!! “ shouted Umji

 

Someone hit her back, Sowon fall and grimacing in pain .. Meanwhile, they succeed to make sowon fall can only be enjoyed with a guffaw. However, Sowon stood with her that started unguarded. It was, making his chances of beating Sowon.

 

Sowon again fell limp, fresh blood from her temple and lips torn as a result of the blow. Sowon winced in pain and tried to fight back .. unfortunately her strength has now been exhausted. Umji who saw it could only cry, she didn't know what to do.

 

"Never underestimate your opponent! " said one of the man with laughter. Make Sowon snarled and throwing punches her .. Sowon no succeed to hit him unfortunately she fell again and over again with injuries that she got the face and her body. When someone approached her , Sowon take the chance of taking a gun from one of them and shot him.

 

When one of their focus toward his master , Sowon pull umji to run toward the building which has been awaited by sinb and eunha but the men were black clothes keep to pursue their. Sowon feel pain when running with her own blood sweat and make umji crying hysterically. Arrive in the building they met, it makes Eunha and Sinb shocked condition Sowon full of blood.

 

" Umji what happened .. why she's like this " Eunha asked while examining bodily injury Sowon

"S s - she tried to save me unnie" umji replied with cries

" Sowon unnie waee "

" Mianhae, you become involved " Sowon tone weak and she is now lean back on the wall. see eunha and sinb with her smile " Gwenchana I used like this, uljima "

 

Her eyes began to dizzy, oxygen supply were reduced. Sowon trying to hold back the pain *Oppa I needed*. Until shortly afterwards, Sowon heard footsteps approaching in their direction. They' re coming!

 

" Alright, you can shut up now .. someone' s coming , don't move before I tell you "

 

Sowon rushed turned around to see who comes, However, no signs of life there. Sowon see are people who are known come. The view is more blur " I will not died, much remains to be resolved " I tried to clarify the vision. Until that Sowon see is women who are in front, She knelt in front of her and staring with glazed eyes.

 

"Sowon-ah, hold on .. I know you're a strong girl" I heard cries and a familiar voice. For a few seconds, my eyes became dark .. very dark. I'm afraid *mianhae*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.