Final

Forever

Chaeyoung POV

 

 

“Do you love me?” Mina asked me.

 

Of course I do. I mean who wouldn’t, right? Who wouldn’t love a precious girl like you Mina? Who wouldn’t want you in their life? You’re the most beautiful, caring and lovable girl I’ve ever met in my whole existence.

 

“I love you so much.” Heck! I love you more than anyone else. In fact, I love you more than myself. And no one could ever replace your place.

 

“Would you miss me when I’m gone?” Mina asked me again.

 

Again, who wouldn’t? Who wouldn’t miss you? Your laughs, you small giggles, your smile, your frown, your groan and all the stuffs you do, who wouldn’t miss that?

 

“I miss you everyday even though we’re together. I just can’t get enough of you.” I confessed. I can’t even live without you. You’re like a drug to me. A very precious and one of a kind drug.

 

“Aren’t you getting tired of me?” Mina keeps asking me making me frown.

 

Why is she asking me these things? I mean who would get tired of her? Is there ever a person who would get tired of this precious penguin?

 

“I’m not and I’ll never get tired of you.” I answered with all my honesty. I’ll never get tired of loving you Mina. Even though you’ll hurt me, I won’t.

 

"We'll be together forever, right?" Mina asked while looking straight in my orbs.

 

“Forever.” I answered and smiled at her. She smiled back at me. That smile of hers that is more precious than gems and diamonds in this world.

 

Mina, forever is a long time but I wouldn’t mind spending it with you. As long as I’m with you nothing else matter.

 

--

 

I’m here at the rooftop with Mina.

 

“Are you hungry?” I asked her but she just flashed her gummy smile at me. That smile that keep me going with my life.

 

 “It’s relaxing here right?” I asked her again but I got no respond. Instead she just kept her smile on.

 

“I remember every time that you’re upset you’ll go here.” I said and look at the sky.

 

I continue even though she’s not saying anything. “You love the sky so much that you can spend your whole day here and not get bored.”

 

I hand her a juice but she didn’t grab it so I just put it on the ground. I sighed at her. A defeated sigh.

 

“If you don’t want to eat, you should at least drink.”  But still she just keeps on smiling at me.

 

“M-mina … p-please talk to me.” I swallowed the lump that is starting to form inside my throat.

 

Hot tears began to flow on my cheeks. Who am I kidding? Why would a picture respond to me?

 

It’s been one year now Mina. It’s been one year after that car incident of yours.

 

One year without hearing your voice.

 

One year without your smile.

 

One year without you warm hugs.

 

One year without your soft kisses

 

One year without you.  

 

Why you Mina? Why must all of the people here in the world, why you? Why does He have to take you first and leave me here alone suffering? Why?

 

I’ve been strong right? But I can’t take it anymore, Mina. This world just seems so dull and dark without you.

 

Wait for me Mina please. Just a few more minutes and we’ll be together again. We don’t have to be apart ever again.

 

I stand up going at the corner of the rooftop. I smiled feeling the cold air hitting my face.

 

I’m ready Mina.

 

You’ve been waiting for me long enough. And now I’m ready to come and join you. I’m ready to be with you again Mina.

 

I’m ready to be forever with you, Mina.

 

 

 

We’ll be together forever, right?” 

 

“Forever.” 

 

 

 

 

 

--

Thank you for reading this fic! :)