Jonghyun's Death and This Story's Progress

When Leader Splits into Two

 

I'm deeply shocked and devastated by Shinee Jonghyun's death. 

He was one of the most talented idols I've ever met and now, all of that talent was gone along with his death. Even his pure existence had given a sense of harmony in my life. It appears that depression really can make even a person like Jonghyun who in my opinion had a strong and subtle image to commit suicide... I'm begging to all of my subscribers and readers, please consult with someone if you're ever faced with depression. It doesn't matter if it's your family, friends and online friends who you really, really trust with. I'm also open if any of you wanted to talk about it since I also had faced it and fortunately beat it (though I got some side effects, it's not that worse).

With this, I don't know whether to continue this story or not. Which would be better, in tribute to our Bling Bling Jonghyun, to continue with this story or to discontinue it.

If you want me to keep going on this story, I'll try to make it into a happy ending though I won't be able to update for the time being. I'll also add a one-shot solely about Jonghyun but I'm not sure whether to make it angsty or not.

Writing this really brought tears to me. This is all that I can write... Please comment your response, I'll consider them later.