Chapter 1

I Need a Girl

 

Transfer

Author's Note: Here goes the first chapter! Please give me feedback! Thanks!
-------------------------

"Hebe!!" GuiGui shouted from across the hallway. GuiGui and Hebe have been friends for 2 years. They met when Hebe was auditioning for a play, and GuiGui was one of the crew members. As Hebe was acting out the part she was trying for, GuiGui had accidentally turned off Hebe's microphone. Luckily for Hebe, she wasn't scared at all, in fact she just pretended like it was all plan. In the end, she had got the leading role, and GuiGui had became her best friend.

"GuiGui!!" Hebe shouted, interrupting GuiGui's thoughts.

"What's wrong?" GuiGui asked. Hebe had seemed really excited, and when Hebe was excited... Well it either meant that she met a hot guy or... the annual sales for clothes were on.

"GuiGui! I just heard that there are 2 new transfers!! Can you believe that?! TWO!! NEW!! TRANSFERS!! And there GUYS!! And I heard that they were HOT too!!" Hebe squealed. She was really happy that there were finally cute guys going to her school. Lately, all the guys have become really 'deformed'.

GuiGui forced a smile at Hebe. [Great.. now I'll have to deal with Hebe talking about the guys EVERY single day!!] GuiGui thought. Just then a guy walked up to her and Hebe.

"Hello, I'm Wu Chun, but friends like to call me Chun. I'm the new transfer student, along with my friend Aaron. But he's putting his stuff away so he'll be here in a bit."

The moment GuiGui heard Wu Chun, she froze. She could not believe what she just heard. The man that had rejected her 5 years ago, was standing RIGHT in front of her. Like he never remembered HER! Well.. Who was she kidding? She wouldn't be surprised if he didn't reme...

"GuiGui! Chun was talking to you? Wei! GuiGui! Are you even listening to anything he's saying!?" Hebe whisper-shouted into GuiGui's ear. [Seriously.. What is wrong with her? Like the moment she heard Chun's name she actually became a Ghost!] Hebe thought.

"Huh? What?! O-oh.. U-umm.. Sorry, I was thinking.. What did you say?" GuiGui stammered as she said her words. She couldn't bring herself to look Chun in the eye, or even look at him at all.

"Ohh I was say..."

"Chun!" A cold but caring voice shouted. Chun turned around and saw that it was Aaron. He smiled and waved, his best friend was here.

"Hey Aaron!!" Chun grinned as he said Aaron's name.

"Guys! This is my friend Aaron Yan, he is the other transfer student!!" Chun grinned again as he said Aaron's name. Aaron casted him a cold glance but he shrugged it off.

[Aaron... It couldn't be the Aaron.. It couldn't be the... No way .. Im thinking to much.. Way to much..] Hebe thought.

"H-hi Aaron. Im GuiGui Wu! And this here is my fri..." Before GuiGui could finish, Aaron cut her off.

"Hebe Tian. I remember her. I never forget people like her, never." With that, Aaron turned and walked away. Chun casted them a smile and ran after Aaron.

Hebe could feel the tears coming to her eyes, but she didn't want to cry in front of GuiGui so she quickly turned around and told Gui that she had something to do. With that she walked away.

GuiGui noticed that the moment the Andy, or Andrew or whatever dude came Hebe started acting weird. Then she suddenly thought that this year, was going to be a REALLY long year.

-----------------------
Authors Note: Hopefully you liked it! Sorry!! I didn't write a lot ! But tomorrow I promise I'll update more than ONE chapter okies? Please comment!!