Flower Boy

Flower Boy

Lizzy walks to the paying counter. Ji Hyo,  the cashier looks like she's thinking about something. Lizzy has stared at Ji Hyo for almost half an hour. She worries about her friend - her cousin to be truth. Her father,  Mr Suk Jin is brother to Ji Hyo's father,  Mr Jae Suk. So, she decides to ask Ji Hyo by herself. She walks pass Gary and Haha who are busy with flowers to be arranged according to their types. 

"Ji Hyo noona,  why are you look like you're thinking about something?  Do you have any problem? " Lizzy asks Ji Hyo as she enters into the paying counter. 

Ji Hyi startles. She turns her head to the right,  to Lizzy. She looks deep into Lizzy' eyes before let out heavy sigh. She thinks twice whether to tell Lizzy or not about what she's thinking about. She's about to open to tell Lizzy when that hyperactive girl starts to force her. 

"Ji Hyo noona!  Why are you keep silence?  I'm asking you! Tell me about your problem! "

"Yha Lizzy! Can't you please keep quiet. You really can't wait,  right? I'll tell you now, "

"Good!  Now tell me, "

"It's about flowers I got before this, "

"Just about flowers and you keep yourself look like having a big problem! How many bouquets of flowers have you received? " Lizzy bursts into laughter. She can't help herself from stop laughing at Ji Hyo. 

"Keep in laughing! Will you keep on laughing if you receive six bouquet of flowers of the same type with chocolate in it for six weeks consecutive? " Ji Hyo let out her anger. She feels so regret to tell Lizzy about it. Lizzy,  a girl,  a teenage girl who doesn't know well about life of adult. 

"What?  Six bouquets for six consecutive weeks?  I think you have a secret admire, " Lizzy stop from laughing with sudden. Her attention focuses on Ji Hyo. 

Gary and Haha walks to Ji Hyo and Lizzy when they hear scream from Lizzy. They have done with their work. Moreover, there is no customer at that time. 

"Lizzy,  why are screaming?  Your voice is so loud and I think even ghosts will run away when they hear to you, " Haha interrupts them. 

"Yeah,  you right Haha! It's lucky there is no customer right now. Your face might turn to red if customers hear to your voice! " Gary says. He turns to look at Ji Hyo who has bursted into laughter. Lizzy sticks out her tongue to both Gary and Haha. 

"Don't act like a kid, Lizzy!" Haha says to Lizzy. He rolls his eyes to that cute girl. 

"Alright daddy! " Lizzy replies. 

"Yha!  Your Daddy is Mr Suk Jin!  I'm not! " Haha raises his voice. He feels so annoy with that girl. 

Gary stops both Lizzy and Haha before serious quarrel happens by asking Ji Hyo who has been in her Dreamland again. 

"Ji Hyo,  what's wrong with you? "

"........"

"It's about flowers she received for past six weeks! " Lizzy informs Gary,  without waiting Ji Hyo to tell about it by herself. 

"Busybody Lizzy! " Ji Hyo says to Lizzy. 

"I'm not a busybody! I'm a caring friend and cousin to you! " Lizzy replies. She smiles broadly to Ji Hyo. 

"How lucky are you Ji Hyo. Why I never receive even a bouquet of flower? " Gary says. 

"It's because you are a guy. Tell me, who are going to give you flowers when you are a guy? " Haha answers to Gary. He slaps Gary's head softly. He can't stand it. Gary can be a little bit dumb sometimes. 

"Will you receive flowers given by me, Ji Hyo? " Gary asks Ji Hyo with sudden. He waits for reaction from Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo turns to look at Gary. 

"No, "

"Why? "

"Because you are annoying! " Ji Hyo anwers. Haha and Lizzy burst into laughter upon listening to Ji Hyo. 

————————————————————————————

Kwang Soo and Jong Ki enter the flower shop in front of them. They go straight to Ji Hyo,  Kwang Soo's sister,  who looks so busy with customers who want to pay the flowers. They wait with patience. Kwang Soo turns to looks around the shop. He sees Gary and Haha are busy serving customers. Meanwhile Jong Ki walks to his little sister,  Lizzy. 

Ji Hyo calls Kwang Soo when there is no customer who wants to pay the flowers. Kwang Soo who startles, jog to Ji Hyo. He put a smile face,  in which Ji Hyo already know that mean of the face. 

"Yha Kwang Soo!  Can't you wait for night? I don't receive any flowers yet!  I'll give that chocolate to you! " Ji Hyo scolds Kwang Soo. 

"Kwang Soo,  has you tell Ji Hyo noona about what Mr Jae Suk asked you to tell? " Jong Ki walks nearer to Ji Hyo and Kwang Soo as he asks those to Kwang Soo. Ji Hyo turns to stare at both Kwang Soo and Jong Ki. 

"I already forget about that! Ji Hyo noona, dad and Mr Suk Jin will go fishing tonight. I don't know why they have to go at night instead of in the day. By the way,  they will come back in morning, " Kwang Soo tells Ji Hyo. He stares at Lizzy who will be alone tonight as her brother, Jong Ki will stay at Mr Jae Suk's place tonight. Ji Hyo nods her head. She doesn't know why her father,  Mr Jae Suk and her uncle, Mr Suk Jin love fishing a lot. She let out soft sigh. Lizzy frowns. 

"Ji Hyo noona, can I stay at your place tonight? " Lizzy asks Ji Hyo. She really afraid to be leaved alone. She stares at Jong Ki,  annoys with him meanwhile Jong Ki smiles broadly at his little sister. 

"Yha Lizzy, Jong Ki, Kwang Soo! Help me by looking for this guy who sends me those flowers and I'll let you stay at my place tonight! " Ji Hyo speaks. 

"It's my house too! " Kwang Soo protests. 

"Then,  no dinner tonight! " Ji Hyo replies. 

————————————————————————————

"Ji Hyo noona,  look! It's the flower boy again! " Lizzy half shouts. 

Ji Hyo turns her gaze to the front door. A muscular and handsome guy enters the shop. He picks up a bouquet of pink rose,  without looking at the other flowers. He seems like he knows what kind of flower the receiver like. He walks straight to the paying counter. Lizzy,  who is still with Ji Hyo stares at that guy,  without making any eyes blink. 

"Ji Hyo noona, isn't the same flowers you had received for the past six weeks ago?" Lizzy asks Ji Hyo. 

"Lizzy,  can you please shut up!  He's our customer! "Ji Hyo scolds Lizzy. She feels so embarass with the existence of Lizzy aroud her. Lizzy rolls her eyes to Ji Hyo while that muscar customer chuckles. 

"Are you the one who send a bouquet of flowers to Ji Hyo noona? She has been wondering about it, " Lizzy asks straight to that muscular guy. 

"Well, I am under arrest now! How do you know about it? " that muscular guy admits. He gives wonderful smile to Ji Hyo who frowns and ashames. 

"See! I know it! It's the flower boy who give you! " Lizzy shouts out loud. Her voice attracts lot of customers who turn their head to the paying counter. 

"I'm not the flower boy. I have my own name and it's Kim Jong Kook! Nice to meet you Lizzy and Ji Hyo! " Jong Kook introduces himself. 

Ji Hyo and Lizzy shock. 

"How can you know our name when even Lizzy and I don't know yours? " Ji Hyo finally break the silence. 

"I work at the jewellery shop,  opposite to your flower shop. There it is!!  Jong Kook uses his finger to show his shop. Ji Hyo and Lizzy turn their head to the direction shown by Jong Kook. 

"Well,  as I'm being caught by both of you. I'll tell you the truth. I like you,  Ji Hyo. I always stares at you every morning before I start to work. You're like a vitamin to me to keep me cheerful. I'm afraid that you might like Gary as both of you are so intimate. But I don't give up. I send you bouquet of flowers every week. It's like my love to you Ji Hyo. I'm so grateful when I saw you receive those flowers. It's like chance opens up wide for me and now here I am. Ji Hyo,  will you date me?  Will you accept me in your life as a special person? Be mine,  Ji Hyo, " Jong Kook tells Ji Hyo the truth about his feeling toward that beautiful lady. Lizzy's mouth opens wide. Ji Hyo's face turns to reddish. 

"Send me bouquet of flowers every week if you know what I mean, " Ji Hyo replies. She looks so bashful. Jong Kook knows that mean. He smile broadly. His angel accepts him.