♬ plotlines

  ❛  THRICE  ♬  apply open!
no guts, no glory
plotlines

the original members

third time's the charm?

the original trio that decided to stay with their company, believing they would be able to debut successfully in the future.

because of their past, these three are the best of friends and definitely act like brothers. they are slightly weary of the idea of new members, thinking it would be better off with just the three of them. though they are learning to get use to the idea for their company and their future.

original member #1

leader, main vocal, lead dance

technically, this playful guy wasn't always the leader. the original leader had left the company, leaving him to be the new leader. he is actually afraid of being the leader. how can he control nine members, especially when seven of them are essentially strangers?

bonus trivia: baekhyun like personality, self-conscious about his leader abilities, a lover of fanservice, and rooms with original members #2 and #3.

AVAILABLE

original member #2

main vocal ”

the most optimistic out of the trio, he hardly lets anything get him down. with the other two, he feels like he's king of the world. he is a bit afraid of being overshadowed by the new members, but seeing as he'll still be considered a main vocalist, he's learning to get along with the new members.

bonus trivia: honest and kind personality, self-conscious about his talents, a lover of fanservice, and rooms with original members #1 and #3.

TAKEN

original member #3

main rap, main dance ”

despite being in the original trio, he has been overshadowed each time they had debuted. why? was he too fat? too old? it's hard to get a fanbase when you're the oldest out of the group. almost hitting his thirties, he hopes the new younger members won't steal the spotlight from him...like before.

bonus trivia: xiumin-like personality, self-conscious about his age and weight, a lover of fanservice, and rooms with original members #1 and #2.

AVAILABLE

the new members

don't be afraid of change ”

the new trainees of the company that are ready to debut along with the original trio. they are fresh and ready to show the world their talents. they looked up to the original members skills and can't wait to finally work along with them, not knowing about their worries about them.

this group of trainees were trained together and became friendly, almost like the original trio.

new member #1

lead vocal ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: appeared in a competition show (mix&match, kpop star, no.mercy) and was eliminated, lived in another country, a lover of fanservice, and rooms with new member #2 and #3.

AVAILABLE

new member #2

visual, sub-vocal ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: is a big fan of a popular boy group (bts, exo, or b.a.p), "self-proclaimed visual", used to be a ko model, and rooms with new member #1 and #3.

AVAILABLE

New member #3

lead vocal, lead dancer ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: really mature for his age (often called the grandpa of the group), used to be an actor, kdrama fan, and rooms with new member #1 and #2.

AVAILABLE

new member #4

sub-vocal ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: foreigner (asian or non-asian), underrated member along with original member #3 and new member #5, was originally going to do something else (like an air steward, artist, etc), and rooms with new member #5, #6, and #7.

AVAILABLE

new member #5

sub-rap ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: foreigner (asian), the athletic of the group, underrated member along with original member #3 and new member #4, and rooms with new member #4, #6, and #7.

AVAILABLE

new member #6

main dance, vocal ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: knows a lot of girl group dances, helps compose some of the group's songs, extremely charismatic, and rooms with new member #4, #5, and #7.

TAKEN

new member #7

lead rap, maknae ”

free plotline

bonus trivia: one of the tallest members of the group, looks like a foreigner, evil maknae, and rooms with new member #4, #5, and #6.

AVAILABLE