You

Something about that girl

It's 11 PM and I'm sitting in the back seat of the van while thinking about something.

There is something going on.

There is gotta be something.

And it must be something about that girl. 

 

That girl is like a magnet. No wonder she's named Solar, because there must hardly be anyone who can resist her -- she is the center of this Solar system. I'm no different.

 

So I approached her involuntarily when I first met her. I was probably out of my mind because I didn't even think about how embarrassed I would be if I got rejected -- after all her personality is not that easy going. But I did not regret a bit, cause that's how irresistible she was and that's how I got this girl staying in my embrace.

 

She is between my arms right now, bear hugging me and resting on my lap. Her head is burrying on my shoulder. I can feel her warm breath hitting on my nape constantly. It is quite hard not to question the reality when one's dream scene is happening, and that's what I'm experiencing at this exact moment. My hand reaches over and my index finger is straightened to poke her puffy cheeks gently. Her face turns a little bit for the contact and I find it extremely cute when her eyebrows frown. Adjusting my head, I close the gap between our lips.

 

Her response is lazy for her sleepy and hazy mind. I choose not to deepen the kiss and let her go after some cozy minutes with her lips. Her eyes open with the drowsiness still hitting her.

"Byul..li?"

I her hair gently, trying to put her back to the dreamland. "Shhhh. 잘자..."

 

I think I just found the "something" that I was looking for. 

 

Something about that girl,

    about how much I love her.

 

 

 

(Just sth random. Credit to TTS-whisper and MMM-Angel cause I was looping them while writing this.....

Sorry for any presence of poor English. 

Hope you don't hate the word "sth" after reading this...(hand heart

Love Moonsun, love life.)