Final

The Red Umbrella
Please log in to read the full chapter

It’s a rainy night… I still at outside from my warm and cozy home. It’s a really cool night. Without any umbrella, I keep walk at the park… I stop from walk and I stare at the sky. Rain drop from the sky hit my face… It’s really hurt. I close my eye, I still can believe best friend do this to me… My best friend have affair with my boyfriend… MY OWN BOYFRIEND!!! Kissing in front of me… without them know I’m at front of them, they kissing and said I love you to each other… and that why I’m have a little walk at the park… ha ha ha… It’s really funny. But… Why my tears still falling??? Maybe it’s the pain of my heart that my tears keep falling. Rain drop keep hit my face… After a few second, my face didn’t feel the rain drop anymore… I open my eye... I saw red umbrella on top of me and I hear a voice…

 

“ You can get fever if you still standing like this in the middle of rain.”

 

It’s just Oh Sehun my neighbour… I just smile at him… Sehun… he the only one neighbour that I only trust all the time… It’s almost two years we become neighbour… He walk me to my home. I open the door, turn on the light and invite Sehun into my home… he sit at couch while I walk to my bedroom… I take a shower… A cool water hit my body it’s make my body shiver… After shower, I wear a comfortable cloth. I came out of my bedroom, I saw Sehun watch a movie… I go to the kitchen and make two cup of tea… While I wait water to boil, I feel a pair of arm around my waist and hot breath at my neck…

 

“ This is the second time I told you.. If you have problem just tell me… I don’t want you become like this anymore…”

 

I turn to meet his eye… I hug him and I cry… he hug me back… tight. Really tight… I let my tear fall… because… I know he will comfort me… hug me… and… whisper that was not my fault…

 

~~~~~

Please log in to read the full chapter