Chapter 4

Protect The Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong and the rest left the restaurant while Karam was looking down ready to cry any moment.Karam was,you can say used in this kind of treatment,but it hurted him to know that  the reason that he was been bullied is because he just can't see anymore.Jaejoong looked the younger guy and sighed,he didn't like seeing the por boy like that.

So he said the first thing that came into his mind

"Karam,let's go for ice cream tomorrow"Jaejoong said and looked how the younger smiled brightly and wiped his tears.They arrived at the house with the car and Jaejoong went to his bedroom after saying goodnight to all of them.Junsu on the other side looked his sister and confused took his little brother's arm and went to their room.

"Is this the cold and mean person everyone in the Underworld are afraid of??????????????"Junsu thought and turned his head to look his little brother who had fall asleep already in the bed.

The next Morning

Junsu' P.O.V

I woke up by someone shaking softly my shoulder,i opened my eyes but closed them a little because of the strong light that the room had.After a while i opened my eyes and looked Karam who was smiling.

"What's wrong Karam??????????????"I raised my body and now i was sitting in the bed while looking at him who was blushing

"Hyung,i want to go and ask Jae Hyung to go out for ice cream but i am afraid can you--------"

Jaejoong walked inside our room wearing a black jean with a V white shirt and black boots.He looked handsome without even having  to try hard.No i don't like him but i looking at him like he is an older brother.After all his not my style

"Karam,let's go"Jaejoong said and took softly the younger's boy hand and left while Jaejoong was saying to me that they will back later.

I smiled and went to take a shower,Since i was alone because Jessica was out with her friends so why not having this change to care for my self.

Jaejoong took Karam in his car and together went to the mall,while Karam was eating his ice cream happilly.Jaejoong looked at him once again and smiled.Yes he cared for them,as he cared for E.X.O team.

They stepped outside the car and went inside a shop after Jaejoong told to the younger boy that he wanted to byu him some clothes despite the younger's boy saying no and that Hyung and Noona will be mad finally agreed when Jaejoong told him that he will buy to them also some clothes.

After they bought the clothes they were ready to leave when Karam,stopped

"Hyung,can i ask you a favor"

"Sure"

"C-can i touch your face??????????????"Karam said and that made Jaejoong a little shocked but he smiled seeing the latter blushing like a little girl

"Sure"Jaejoong said and took Karam's hands and placed them first in his jaw line,Karam smiled and took his time to memoriaze his face while touching from his jaw to his lips,nose and then his eyes

"Whoa Hyung,for a man you have long eyelashes"Karam said and giggled making Jaejoong smile.

"I think that you are a handsome man,Hyung"

"Thank you"

"Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"A man screamed and run towards the latter,while Karam felt scared and hided behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter