Chapter 1

Protect The Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young little boy with pale skin was holding his mommy hand tightly and was running while his father was steps behind shooting, killing as many guys as alone he could kill

"Mommy i am afraid"The little boy screamed but was still running...........runnning for his life.And just then when he turned he saw his father shooting and then a loud  "BANG!!!!!!!!!!!"His father dead body hitted the ground making his mother cry more.They run and hided inside a little room.She stopped crying and kneeled down in front of her son looking at him like trying to memorize his little face.

"Honey,mommy and daddy love you don't forget this okay baby???????????"She said and smiled to her horrified son in front of her.

Suddenly some footsteps were heard and scared she huggged tightly her son gave him a kiss and then locked him inside a little room that only fitted one person it was really small.

"Stay here and don't come out, baby,please don't be afraid,now sing the lullaby i sang to you everynight before you fall asleep,and when you done everything is gonna be alright"She said and was ready to leave the room but the little child grabbed her from her arm and looked at her

"Mommy,Jaejoong love you and daddy"He said and that alone made her cry more saying"We love you too".She closed the little door that her son was inside and opened the front door and started running to make them follow her and leave the second floor

"Hey the is there!!!!!!!!!!!!"One of them said and they started running behind her.

At the same time the little boy named Jaejoong sat at the dark little room in the corner and placed his hands in his ears.He closed his eyes and started singing low so he wouldn't be heard the song his mother was singing to him everynight.

After he finished the song he opened slowly his eyes and took his hands away from his eyes and it was true the sound of the bullets,footsteps or anything else stopped.He slowly stood from his spot and opened slowly the door,he walked outside of the room and down stairs only to meet with a scene no one wanted to see in the age of 6 his mother and blood all over her body next to her was her husband with a bullet right between his eyes.

Jaejoong started crying,he walked closer and was between his parents in the floor crying begging them to return and that he will be a good boy from now on.After crying his heart out he fall asleep........... between his parents dead bodies.

Little Jaejoong opened his eyes and looked around he was in a room,he felt scared and started crying yelling for his mommy and daddy.Then the door opened and one guy with blonde hair sat infront of him and hugged him tightly

"Baby it's okay uncle is here"He said and was trying to make the little boy stop crying.After a while the little boy stopped and looked the latter

"U-uncle Kris???????????"The little boy said and looked the latter

"Yes,baby uncle is here"

Jaejoong was training in the room.he was wearing only trousers and his sweat was running in his body making him so y.He was 18 soon in 2 days to be 19.He stopped practising when the door opened and 10 guys walked in.They were called E.X.O and were one of the most dangerous mafias in the whole world but not the best.

"Jaejoong,come lunch is ready"The mom of the group named D.O said and smiled to the latter but Jaejoong didn't smile back.They knew very well the man.He stopped smiling after his parents death,Kris and Tao found him 13 years ago in their friend's house sleeping and their friends well............dead.

Jaejoong took a little towel and wiped the sweat off his face and body.And followed them inside the living room to eat all together.

Another guy named Luhan was running and another guy named Sehun was trying to catch him when Luhan accidently bumped into Jaejoong.

"Sorry,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter