CODE:THE_PAST

Boys Meets Evil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Well…well…well what do we got here?” The old man walked circling 2 person kneeling “My trustworthy kingsman turns out to be a husband and a wife that working as a double agent” The old man said smiling widely “a double ing agent…tell me…where are you from? Are you from one of those stupid gangs or the Police??”  He approach the man first and then the woman “hey hey HEY I’m asking you a questions here…” he slowly losing his temper. The guy who’s kneeling just laugh “we’re from Daegu” he answered still smiling and coughed blood. The old man finally lose his temper “DID YOU JUST PLAY WITH ME?!” he shoved his bodyguards gun and shoot the husband and wife to their death.  “OH SH*T..DID HE JUST KILLED THEM?!” The boy who watched them from cctv shocked “Okay I’m done with this sh*t!...I have to destroy this ty illegal company…but how the do I do it?.....they had a daughter right?...I mean the smart one…What is her name again?...Oh…Oh Haneul!” He saved the video and send it to Oh Haneul’s house.       Haneul trained her boxing skills and immediately stop when someone knocked on her door “Ha-… I’m talking to no one…usb?... today is not an april fools…right?” Haneul walked to her bedroom and her laptop “Classified?...by F_1310?” she plugged the usb and the title pops up.

CLASSIFIED

PROPERTY OF

F_1310

 

She pressed the ENTER button and the video plays. She shrieked and shiver. Haneul immedia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter