No. 2

A Sweetheart and Three Troublesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joshua quietly sneaks in the kitchen and tried tasting all of Jun’s dishes. “This is so delicious.” Joshua thought. He wrote some notes on his notebook and tried looking around the kitchen. Wonwoo and Mingyu are out to buy some necessities while Jun excused himself to get some new ingredients.

“Are you the new chef?” Joshua looked behind him and saw a guy smiling at him brightly.

“I told you not to enter here.” Joshua now can feel the anger behind, he looked behind and smiled to Jun.

“I-I just want to know how it tastes—“

Jun pulled him out of the kitchen. “If you have time doing nonsense how about try doing something worthy.” Jun once again clicked his tongue.

Joshua stuck his tongue out again to make fun of Jun when he heard the guy who called him earlier laughing. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I never knew someone can do that to Jun.” Jun ignored them althought Joshua is on the other side while the other one is on the other side. “I’m Dino, I’m one of the regulars here.”

“Ah... I’m Jos—“

“Joshua-hyung, help us!” Mingyu said while carrying many paper bags, and put down some next to Dino and Wonwoo did the same. “Oh Dino are your classes already over?”

Dino nodded. “I just went here because I heard Minghao said they have new employee and seems interesting for me to be able to do something like that to Jun-hyung”

“Ah, he is Joshua-hyung, same age as Seungcheol-hyung.” Mingyu said.

“ah—“ Joshua was about to speak when one of the customer asked for assistance so he immediately went there.

“Since you are here, how about lending some hands?” Mingyu asked to Dino, Dino was about to protest but Mingyu managed to grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the store, Jun was about to smile because once again it is peaceful but Joshua once again ruined it.

“Here’s the or—“ Jun immediately get the order slip. “Thank you?”

 

~

 

The day passed by and once again Joshua is super tired, Jun didn’t let him go inside the kitchen after that and to make him more frustrated he hasn’t composed any songs these past few days and he didn’t bake anything. Joshua sighed. He is on the balcony, he put his head on the table and embracing the coldness of it while admiring the dark sky of the night and echoing sounds of the crashing waves. “I can’t believe how frustrated I am.” Joshua sighed.

“Then why don’t you do something?” Joshua freaked out when he felt something cold on his neck.

“W-Wonwoo?” It was Wonwoo holding a bottle of soda. He gave it to him. “Thank you.”

Wonwoo sat in front of them and the two of them drank the soda, “Why don’t you try to bake? The kitchen is now open, Jun left earlier. I heard you are really a good pastry chef” Wonwoo said.

“Why?”

“Seungcheol-hyung said something to us, you are a good pastry chef and Jun is a good cook, with you two as partners you will bring more smiles in this restaurant.” Wonwoo said. “But Seungcheol-hyung knew that it is hard, but I know you are as stubborn as him, so why not prove something to him?”

“B-but...”

“I’ll wait for you, Mingyu already left.” Wonwoo said.

Joshua smiled and stood up. Wonwoo looked at the beach even though it is dark already, he smiled and for the first time in many years, Wonwoo smiled without knowing why.

 

~

 

Minghao waited forJun when he saw something on his Instagram feed, he smirked and finally he saw Jun walking. He went to his brother and gave him a tackle. Jun looked at him and was about to ask why is he being like that.

“Hyung.” Minghao went to him.

“What are you doing here?” Jun asked. “You have exams tomorrow right?”

“Yeah yeah, Hansol is waiting for me, but I need to go home first.” Minghao said.

“Ah, okay.” Minghao pulled out his phone and let Jun see the picture, it was the same scenery in the beach. “What’s this?”

“Ah that’s an Instagram.” Minghao said.

“I know—“

“Look at who is the owner of that picture.” Minghao said.

“Jisoo Josh Hong?” Jun said.

“Who do you think is Jisoo Josh Hong?” Minghao said. Jun remembered the paper that Joshua submitted, Joshua came from America so he have two names and his Korean name is Jisoo.

“Don’t tell me that—“

“Yep, that’s Joshua-hyung’s Instagram account, look at the caption.” Minghao said.

“I’m ready t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter