The talk

High in the Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

*

 

*

 

Going out of class, Mark headed to the college's cafeteria , where his boyfriend Jinyoung, is waiting for him. He got into the cafetaria and spotted Jinyoung sitting on one of the tables, reading a book and drinking a type of juice. He smiled, as he looked at his boyfriend from far away. He strated heading toward Jinyoung. When he was there he tapped on Jinyoung's shoulder and sat beside him. When Jinyoung looked at him, Mark smiled at him cutely, making Jinyoung pinch his cheeks.

 

"Jingyoungieeee!" Mark whined, as he chased Jinyoung's hands away. His cheeks now turnning pinkish, redish because of Jinyoung's pinching.Hhe caught his cheeks, honestly it didn't hurt much, but he was just acting it up. Jinyoung knew but decided to play along with mark.

 

"Sorry, babe." he said, and kissed Mark's pink cheeks."You are so cute, babe!" Jinyoung said, pinching his red cheek. Mark blushed, and hit Jinyoung's arm gently.

"I don't know how did i end up with you, anyway.." Mark muttered.

"Shhh, you know you love me." Jinyoung said, making Mark stick his tongue at Jinyoung.

and then mark, took his phone, who knows what Mark is doing with his smartphone. Jinyoung who saw Mark began to busy himself just sighed. it was Always like this, when they had lovey dovey momment there is always a pause after that Mark would turn out to be silent. "What are you drinking?" he asked, calmly. Back to his calm and silent self again to Jinyoung, to Jinyoung's disappointment, he wanted Mark to stay in that mood a litle longer but it seems that he won't.

"Orange juice." he said."How was your day?" Jinyoung asked.

"Good, what about yours?" mark asked.

"Fine, as usual." jinyoung said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jackson and his bestfriend, Im Jaebum sat on a table eating lunch together. Talking about random things. Jaebum has been his bestfriend for 2 years now, and he was happy that the other accepted him for who he is. Jaebum is a very hardworking guy, and he is really caring and really smart and he can read jackson very easily but short temmpered.

 

Jaebum knows that Jackson need help, and that he should stop hanging out with those groups and gangs. He know that what jackson is doing it to find people who accept him, and he knows that Jackson lacks selfconfindence, but he really don't know how to start! Maybe by getting rib of Bambam? but how could he do that, when Jackson is holding tightly on him, not wanting to let go. He already know that what's between Bambam and Jackson is not love and Jackson had already confessed to him that the two are' friends with benefits' which Jaebum found unhealthy at all, all it does is cause Jackson stress and Jaebum knew that the boy needed care and love not friends with benefits. Are they even friends in the first place? he barerly see Bambam with Jackson. He really don't know how the two even meet. Not that bambam is a bad person but he's alwaays away and don't ask about Jackson. and this makes Jaebum really worried about his bestfriend.

Then comes problem number two; Mark Tuan. why? simple. The guy is hating on Jackson without knowing or understanding a thing and no matter how much Jaebum thought for a reason for Mark to do so, there was no reason and the problem is that Jackson don't know too.

He really don't know why is Mark treating Jackson that way, it even reached to the point that Mark do something to Jackson and not apologize. Like yesterday, pumping into Jackson and slipping hot coffee on Jackson, and walking away without apologizing. He really don't know why, and why to Jackson especially. Because he's in one of Mark's classes and they were both partners for a few times before, and Mark was so kind as ever, so why to Jackson not? even though Jackson might not show it but Jaebum knows very well that, he is affected by this so much

"I really can't believe he just went without apologizing." Jaebum said.

Jackson sighed. "I don't want to talk about him." Jackson said.

"Jackson seriously, what did you do to him to make him hate you?" jaebum asked.

"I said, I don't know! He didn't tell me and I don't really care." Jackson said.'I don't care right?...Right.' he thought. 

Jaebum sighed he mess up his black hair in frustration."and where is Bambam?" he asked.

"I don't know..." Jackson said."Maybe-"

"Stop, i know you don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter