The reason....

High in the Sky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mark hurry, classes will start soon"

Visible mark was carrying two cups of hot coffee. And Mark rush for fear miss the class. He even ignored passers-by.

"Wait Jinyoungiee"

 

Until finally heard loud banging noises accompanied by shouts.

 

 

'Bruggg'

 

 

"Omo ....."

 

 

It turns out Mark nudge others. Boy who wear leather jackets and trousers torn jeans fell. He had been holding hands with a skinny boy.

 

"Jackson hyung.... are you ok?"

 

"Uggh ..."

 

 

People who are called by the name of Jackson it fell to the floor with a splash of hot coffee in his left leg. He got up and stood up. Luckily he was not hurt

 

"I'm fine...Bam babe"

 

 

"Wait here"

 

"Hyung where are u going?"

 

Jackson glaring angrily at Mark. He stared at the cruel Mark in front of him.

 

 

"Watch your way Tuan"

 

Mark not apologize or do anything he just ignored Jackson and walk through it. Mark approached Jinyoung who had invited him to hurry. Jinyoung surprised by the incident and then asked Mark.

 

"Mark poor Jackson you should say sorry or anything. He splashed by your coffee. When are you going to continue to hate him?" Jinyoung asked surprised. He was surprised by the indifference Mark on Jackson. Though clearly visible Jackson spalashed hot coffee belongs to Mark.

 

 

"Come on babe... class will begin soon" said Mark ignored Jinyoung questions. And just holding Jinyoung hands, kept walking toward the classroom he would go.

 

Then why Mark hates Jackson ?

 

Welcome to my world, let's do this

Call me an issue maker I'm so ill

Wherever I go, the air Go higher

So noisy outside the plane, overheated

Say my hello Everybody knows it

But I still want more, Hungry

 

 

FLASHBACK  

Eight

 

One day in the summer heat, where the sun was shining, little Mark Tuan was cool his tongue with a food such as ice cream. On the park there was anybody there, and Mark happy. He doesn't need to fight the swing ride seat to anybody-not that he doesn't mind to scramble, just that he prefers to scramble in the cold season.

 

Little Mark play swing ride alone, his tongue playing on the frozen cream, enjoy a cold in his mouth. But the cold of ice didn't last long, because the ice cream was gone. Mark snorted and jumped off the swing ride, turned around to go home and take a new ice cream.

 

But he stopped in place, because a child like him, dark-haired, chubby and wearing glasses, was holding ice cream in each hand. Her face was flushed from the heat, but a row of neat white teeth were visible. He handed me the ice cream complete with his right hand to Mark.

 

"You want?" he asked, the kids say something word with mix of chinese accent. Then suddenly that boy rolled his eyes, ".....of course you want. Here for you!"

 

Mark looked at him confused, but the heat of the sun raised his hand and took the ice cream. "Thanks," he muttered quietly, letting the ice it in his mouth.

 

Kids with glasses just smiled, then passed Mark and sit on the porch swing, rocking. Hide disgust because the swing is the only one there, Mark walked into a slide at the side of the swing, and sit down.

 

"It was actually mine" kids with glasses to sound arrogant "but since you seem to very like ice cream, it's okay,"

 

"I didn't ask this," Mark saw ice cream in his hand very fresh and cool, like it just came out of the refrigerator.

"You can take it if you want,"

 

"Take it," waved his hand impatiently. "After all, it had been bitten."

 

Mark saw the tip of the ice that had he gnaw. "Well," he shrugged, "Whatever."

 

"I'm Jackson,"

 

"I didn't ask your name,"

 

"What is your name?"

 

Mark was upset that a small child this one, too ... what? To intervene? Want to know anything? Chatty? Yes, nag. He was upset because the little man is too captious.

 

Mark devoured a large piece of ice cream, let it melt the coldness in before speaking.

 

"I'm Mark Tuan"

 

 

 

 

Nothing can bring me down!

In a word, it's the mettle

Once I am in, the game is over

I get whatever I want

I know how to take the lead,

I do what I have to do, Hard carry

 

 

Sixteen

 

Mark came out of the men's bathroom. He finished washing the body full of sweat and change his clothes. The locker room was full so he went to the bathroom. He was discharged following the PE lesson and playing basketball.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter