007

Alpha Jungkook

Haeri ~

 

I woke up with a light pounding from my head. The last thing I remember was being in Jungkook’s office. I remember barging into his room because I was so angry. I was angry that he was my mate and I rejected him. I looked around the room before propping my elbows to support myself to sit up. This wasn’t my room, so I sat up completely. I tried to stand up, but when I did, a pain shot through my body to my toes, making me fall back down to the bed. Darn it, why is my body so damn weak right now?

 

“I wouldn’t get up just yet if I were you.” My head shot up to the voice that came in through the bathroom. I was so weak that I didn’t even notice another presence in the room with me. “What are you doing in here?” My tone was sharper than a knife. 

 

“Last I checked, this was my room.” Jungkook said entering the bedroom with his hair all wet, and a towel that covered the lower half of his body. Dammit, why does he look so much ing hotter than before I knew he was my mate? I just wanted to get up, run over to him, rip that damn towel off his body, jump on him, and run my fingers through his wet hair as I kiss him. Okay Alice, calm the down. Well no, I needed to calm the down. 

 

I hear a small chuckle from him, as he dried his hair with a small towel. “What?” I asked, throwing daggers at him with my eyes. 

 

“You.” His answer confused me. “What?” I asked. 

 

He walks over to me, and places his hands on each side of me; trapping me, and leans dangerously close to my face with a smirk. “Would you like that kiss now?” I cursed under my breath as I felt myself blushed. “Tch,” I turned my head away, avoiding eye contact. At this point, he lets out a laugh and straightens himself up. “You should have seen your face.” He walks away laughing to grab his clothes. I cross my hands over my chest, angrily. He is still annoying as ever.

 

“Shut up.” I said, angry. 

 

“Ha ha.” He said, mockingly testing me at this point. 

 

“Put on some clothes, you ert.” I said, annoyed with him. 

 

“Hm, last time I recalled, you were the once having sensual thoughts about me three minutes ago.” I flushed red. How the hell did he- “Let me tell you a secret, little mate.” The way he said mate made my wolf sprung out of control. “Since we are mates, I can sense your feelings. Of course, it’s not as strong, but after we actually mate, our bond will be solid and stronger.” We were going to have to mate? As in like, ? 

 

I bursted out into laughter. “Me? Mating with you? Pff, never in a million years.” I said with a stern voice. My wolf whimpered, and I wondered,  *why the ?*

 

“I hope you keep your words, because I don’t plan on mating with you either.” Jungkook was dressed by now. I know I said I would never mate with him, but just hearing him say that he would never mate with me either, made my heart sank a little. 

 

If only Hyuk was my mate from the beginning, I would never be in this situation right now. Darn those evil Moon Goddesses. 

 

A light knock was heard from the door, making me lose my train of thoughts. “Come in.” Jungkook called out. He was sitting by his desk, not paying any attention to me; which didn’t bother me the slightest. “Alpha Jungkook, I’ve brought the food you asked me to prepare for you.” It was one of the maids. I hope she don’t get the wrong idea about me being on his bed. “Just set it by the nightstand, and then leave.” The way he spoke to his servants irked me in the wrong way. 

 

The maid finally leaves the room, which left me with Jungkook all alone in the room. It was silent at first, but Jungkook finally stands up from where he was. I watch silently, and cautiously watching his moves just in case he does something shady. I was still sitting on the bed because I honestly had no strength left in me. 

 

I watch as he picks up the bowl of porridge, and the spoon. He dips the spoon inside the bowl of porridge and scoops a spoon full of it, blowing at it to cool it off. I watch as he brings the spoonful of porridge to me. “Eat.” He says with an emotion in his voice that I couldn’t quite read. I furrowed my brows, just staring at him. 

 

“Don’t worry, I didn’t have my maid put poison in it.” I rolled my eyes at him, but realized that I was starving. I opened my mouth and took the spoonful porridge into my mouth. It was actually super delicious. I watch as he dips the spoon back into the bowl to scoop some more. “What about you?” I asked between swallows. 

 

“I’ve eaten already.” He replied. He seemed sort of out of it. He puts the spoon back to my mouth, which I gladly open my mouth for. I don’t know why I let him feed me, but I did. Maybe it was because I felt super weak at that moment. Or maybe because Alice was purring with delight. She was now jumping with joy. 

 

“How come it took me so long to find….. you?” I asked. I was done eating at this point. Jungkook places the bowl back onto the tray, and comes sit next to me on the bed. “Maybe you’re just….slow.” A light chuckle came out from him, which caused me to hit his shoulder lightly. “I’m too tired to fight with you right now.” I replied.

 

“Then why don’t we sleep?” Something about the way he said that, that made his voice sound so velvety and smooth. I almost answered too quick. 

 

“We?” I asked. I hadn’t realize it but, he was staring at me. Something about the way he was staring at me that made me cheeks burn. Darn it, why the hell does he have this type of effect on me? I swallowed the lump in my throat, and looked away. “S-stop.” I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering. 

 

A small chuckle escapes his lips. “Why don’t we just settle for the night? Call it truce?” It was a bad idea to turn back to look at him because he had a small gentle smile on his face that made my wolf purred. I would have purred myself too, but I didn’t. Instead, I remain silent and in dazed as he leans in closer to me. I hadn’t realize that I was already laying down on my back. His face was so close and his smile was so freaking beautiful. I just wanted to pull his face down and kiss the out of his lips. 

 

Catching myself with my sinful thoughts, I turned my head away to avoid his stupid face. I felt his hot breaths on my neck, then it moved up to my ears. “Move over.” He said. I can feel his smile. I obediently moved over on the bed to make room for him. It’s as if my body had a mind of its own. I was cursing at myself again. 

 

I had my back turned against him, but I can feel him staring at the back of my head. My heart was pounding like crazy, and at this point; Alice was out of control. “Haeri-ah,” the way my name slithered out from his lips made a shiver ran down my spine. I love it. But will I ever admit it? Technically, I had, but no. 

 

I felt myself turning to face his beautiful face. Okay, I am done with calling his face beautiful even though it absolutely is. It’s more annoying that beautiful though. My heart accelerated when that little sly wolf placed a kiss on my forehead. But it slowed down again into a calmer pace after he pulled me into his hold. He had his arms wrapped around me, and my head was in his chest. 

 

“Only for tonight, let’s stay like this. I promise we’ll go back to bickering tomorrow.” His voice was calm. And in that moment, I felt my body relaxed and melt into his hold. It was as if in that moment, everything was in its place. The pain that I felt earlier has completely vanished, and I can feel Alice being so happy. I felt my eyelids slowly growing heavier, and soon I drifted off into dream land. 

 

 

 

Although I did fall asleep in Jungkook’s arms, I still can’t stand him. Even though we were meat to be mated, I still don’t want him as my mate. And I will never go back on my words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning arrives and the sun blazing through the curtains wakes me up. I look around and realize that I was still in Jungkook’s bed, and memories of last night flooded my head. I groaned half in embarrassment, and half in anger. I felt like I showed him a submissive side last night, and I hated that. Even if he was an Alpha, he was not even my Alpha. Sure he was my mate, but no mate of mine will treat me lower than him. Hm, am I just stretching at this point?

 

A piece of neon pink paper on the nightstand caught my eyes. It was a sticky note, and on there read:

 

Good morning, sleeping ugly. Here is a list of things I need you to do for the day.

 

  • Burn my bed sheets and put new ones on my bed.
  • File the rest of the files that you never finished.
  • Shower, because your hair really smelled last night.
  • Ask the head maid, Sujung for the rest of your duties for today.

 

 

This dumb Alpha knew how to get my blood boiling so early in the morning. I cannot wait until I see him, so I can give him a piece of my mind. And a few punches, maybe kicks too. 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================

 

 

Uhhh….. hi guys. I’m sorry for being mia for so long. Here is a super short update. I hope that you guys will enjoy it and please do leave me comment :)

A p.s like always, my grammar is and there is probably a whole bunch of punctuation errors.