I Need You

난 너를 필요해(I Need You)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]난 너를 필요해(I Need You)[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]by ilovesungyeollie

romance, angst[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

A loud buzz pierced the silence in the darkened room causing groans to sound beneath the thick blue quilt. Squeezing his eyes tightly, Yoongi rolled over to his left, throwing his right arm around the body lying next to him. Hoseok made some sleepy sounds as he shuffled forward and buried his face into Yoongi’s chest. The two males fell back into a comfortable slumber, which didn’t last long as a few minutes later the alarm sounded again, louder. With a deep sigh Yoongi pried his eyes open, blinking a few times to adjust to the dimness of the room. Once his eyes landed on the man lying in his embrace, Yoongi smiled happily and he leaned forward to press a soft kiss into the other’s hair. Then after one last glance, Yoongi extricated himself carefully so he could go and get ready for work. Before he could get far, a hand grabbed onto the back of Yoongi’s nightshirt and Yoongi turned around in time to catch the end of Hoseok yawning cutely.

“Do you have to go?” Hoseok mumbled sleepily, eyes barely open as he stared up at Yoongi.

Yoongi Hoseok’s hair gently as he replied. “Yes love, there’s a track I have to finish today.”

“But it’s the weekend. You’re supposed to stay and cuddle with me the whole day.” Hoseok whined cutely, lips pushed into a pout.

“I know. I’m sorry I can’t spend the day with you today. But I promise we can do whatever you want tomorrow.” Yoongi said, fingers brushing against Hoseok’s cheek.

“Fine.” Hoseok muttered as he closed his eyes, already half way back to dreamland.

Yoongi chuckled lowly and leaned down to peck Hoseok quickly on the lips. “I love you Hoseokie.”

Hoseok hummed an agreement, a smile gracing his face as he fell back asleep.

-

Yoongi leaned on the wall in the hallway as he waited for Namjoon to lock the recording room. It was already Saturday evening but they had finally finished the song and their boss had approved it.

“Hey Namjoon, what do you think I should do for Hoseok’s birthday this year? It’s coming in a month.” Yoongi started as the two of them walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

Namjoon glanced at Yoongi before letting out a laugh. “You must already have something decided so why are you asking me?”

Yoongi shrugged, sticking his hands in his pocket. “Well I was thinking of hiring an event planner to help me plan a really good event. Something special and unforgettable.”

“An event planner? You’re really going to put your all into this huh?” Namjoon said with a smile as they got into the elevator.

Yoongi grinned shyly. “I just want Hoseok to know how much I love him.”

“Aw, who would’ve known Min Yoongi would turn into such a sweet guy once he fell in love.” Namjoon cooed. He was happy Yoongi found someone to love and care about.

Yoongi elbowed Namjoon in the side and stalked out as soon as the elevator doors opened. Namjoon laughed as he caught up with his best friend, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

“I think it’s a good idea Yoongi. I bet Hoseok will love whatever you come up with. If you need any help just ask alright?”

“Thanks Namjoon.”

-

Keys jingled in the lock of the front door and as soon as Hoseok heard it, he jumped up from where he was lying, on the couch, and ran to the door. The door was barely open when Hoseok flung it open and engulfed the returning male in a big hug. Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok’s enthusiasm, long used to being crushed into an embrace before he even stepped into the house. Giving Hoseok’s waist a squeeze and patting him on the , Yoongi shuffled into the house with Hoseok wrapped around him.

“Yoonie.” Hoseok whined, “I missed you.”

Yoongi turned to Hoseok and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “I missed you too sunshine.”

“I thought you were going to be back by lunch time or something but it’s already dinner time.” Hoseok said with a pout, releasing Yoongi so he could cross his arms.

Yoongi could only shrug. “At least I’m back in time for dinner.”

Hoseok muttered under his breath as he stalked away, back to his previous spot on the couch. Yoongi followed with a smile because Hoseok was just too adorable when he was being mad like that. Yoongi flopped down next to the sitting Hoseok, resting his head on Hoseok’s lap.

“Hoseokie.” Yoongi called sweetly.

Hoseok didn’t want to look at Yoongi; he was trying to be mad at the other.

“Hoseokie.” Yoongi called again.

But of course Hoseok could never resist Yoongi’s charm. With a sigh Hoseok looked down at Yoongi, who blinked cutely up at him. Yoongi smiled and Hoseok could feel himself melting on the inside because damn that smile.

“Let’s order Japanese for dinner. What do you think?” Yoongi suggested.

Hoseok nodded in agreement. “As long as we get takoyaki.”

-

Yoongi sat in an office, waiting for the event planner to arrive. While waiting he looked around and took in the bright coloured decorations. He noticed a photo frame on the desk in front of him and upon closer inspection he saw it was a picture of two males with their arms around each other and smiling happily. Yoongi smiled faintly to himself as it reminded him of a photo he and Hoseok had taken before. A minute later, the door to the office swung open and a short male rushed in with an apologetic expression.

“I’m so sorry for making you wait. The previous client had a problem which took longer to solve than I planned.” The male apologized in a hurry, bowing multiple times.

Yoongi stopped the male with a friendly smile. “It’s not a problem at all. I’m Yoongi.”

“Nice to meet you Yoongi. My name is Jimin.” Jimin introduced himself, flashing an adorable eye smile.

“Nice to meet you too Jimin.”

The two males sat, Jimin behind his table and Yoongi in front of it, before continuing their conversation.

“So Yoongi, you wanted me to help you plan a birthday party for your boyfriend?” Jimin confirmed as he pulled out a notebook to jot things down.

“That’s right. Hoseok’s birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I wanted to make it special.” Yoongi replied while nodding. “By the way, is that your boyfriend?”

Jimin looked to the see Yoongi pointing at the photo frame on his desk and blushed. “Yeah. He’s the sweetest when he isn’t being cheeky.”

Yoongi smiled at Jimin. “You guys look very happy together.”

“Thank you.” Jimin said shyly. “But enough of me, we’re here to talk about you and Hoseok, was it?”

“Yep. We’ll only be able to meet in the evenings though, since I’ll be getting particularly busy at work.” Yoongi said.

“No problem. My working hours are pretty flexible.” Jimin answered. “I have some time now if you wanted to start the planning now.”

“That’d be lovely. Thank you Jimin.”

-

Yoongi trudges through the door, flopping tiredly down on the couch. He had been working on a track for the new boy group at his company but despite fiddling with it for the whole day, it still didn’t sound like how he wanted it to. With a sigh Yoongi rubs his eyes, trying to alleviate the burn that came from staring at a computer screen for hours on end.

“Yoonie?”

Hoseok comes walking from the kitchen, apron round his waist and spatula in hand. He lights up as soon as his eyes catch sight of his boyfriend. Kneeling beside Yoongi, Hoseok presses a kiss onto the other’s forehead. Yoongi opens his eyes and smiles wearily at Hoseok.

“Go get changed and dinner will be done.” Hoseok said gently, going back to the kitchen after getting a nod from Yoongi.

Dinner was a quiet affair with Yoongi being too tired to talk much and Hoseok glancing over at him in concern. Afterwards Yoongi went straight to their bedroom. Hoseok did his usual routine quickly and followed Yoongi. Sliding into their double bed, Hoseok wrapped his arms around the elder, who was half asleep already, and buried his face into Yoongi’s neck.

“Will you be busy again from now on?” Hoseok murmured.

Yoongi nodded, pulling away so he could give Hoseok a peck. “Yeah the new boy group is having a comeback this year.”

“Try not to overwork yourself too much.” Hoseok said, looking at Yoongi with worry.

With a sleepy smile, Yoongi hummed before pulling Hoseok closer and drifting off to dreamland.

-

An out of breath Yoongi burst into Jimin’s office, startling the latter slightly. Plopping down on a chair, Yoongi’s chest heaved as he tried to catch his breath. Jimin chuckled, regarding Yoongi amusedly.

“You rush in huffing and puffing every single time yet I still get a surprise.”

Yoongi glances apologetically at Jimin, breathing more normally. “Sorry Jimin. There just always seems to be something that keeps me for longer than expected at work.”

Jimin waves his apology off. “No worries. You don’t need to rush over either. You should take your time. I can stay till any time.”

“I don’t want to keep you for longer than scheduled. I’m sure Jungkook wouldn’t like me for that.” Yoongi said with a grin, watching the event planner blush at the mention of his boyfriend’s name.

Over the weeks as they planned Hoseok’s party together, Yoongi and Jimin had also gotten to know each other better. One of the things Yoongi had picked up on was how the younger got really shy when his boyfriend was brought up. This sparked Yoongi’s mischievous side and he took every opportunity to tease Jimin.

“With the amount of times you bring Jungkook up, you’d think we were planning his birthday party rather than Hoseok’s.” Jimin said, crossing his arms with a pout. Then changing the topic quickly, Jimin continued. “His birthday is in two weeks, so we’ve got to finalize the catering and stuff in the next few days.”

Yoongi nodded seriously. “Yeah. But I will be really busy for the rest of this week. If it’s not too much to ask, could you call them up for me?”

“Of course. That’s what I’m here for.” Jimin said with a smile, eyes disappearing into crescents.

“Thank you so much Jimin.”

-

It’s a Friday evening and Hoseok was sitting on the couch with a troubled frown on his face. He was deep in thought and although he didn’t want to suspect his boyfriend of anything, he couldn’t help the insecurities inside him rising up. There have just been too many things that are pointing in that direction.

Hoseok hugged his knees to his chest as his mind turned over everything that had been happening in the last few weeks. Yoongi had been coming home late almost every day, drained and weary. Hoseok knew it was because Yoongi was working on perfecting his tracks for the company but there was something different this time. Previously, even when Yoongi was busy meeting deadlines, he would still be home on time most of the week. But this time Hoseok could barely catch some time with Yoongi because the other went to bed straight after having dinner.

On more than one occasion Hoseok had rang up the company and the receptionist had said Yoongi had left the company hours ago, yet Yoongi had still not returned home. Today was one of those occasions. Except today Hoseok had stopped over at Yoongi’s company on his way home from dancing, but the receptionist said Yoongi had left a while ago. When Hoseok had gotten home, Yoongi was nowhere in sight.

With a sigh Hoseok dropped his legs and he fell to his right, laying his head on the couch’s arm rest. There was no way Yoongi could be seeing someone else right? Tears sprang up in Hoseok’s eyes at just the thought. No way. Yoongi loves me. Yoongi loves me…

Hoseok was drawn out of his thoughts when the door to the house opened and closed. Less than a minute later, Yoongi was walking into the living room, dropping in front of Hoseok.

“Hi sunshine, I’m home.” Yoongi greeted lovingly. His smile faltered however, when Hoseok turned his head to meet his eyes. Crystal tears were sparkling in Hoseok’s eyes and Yoongi panicked immediately.

"Hoseokie, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked with a worried expression. He raised his right hand to brush away the single tear that had escaped Hoseok's eyes.

Hoseok sat up slowly and Yoongi followed, perching on the couch and facing Hoseok. Hoseok looked down as he played with his hands, willing himself to stay composed and not breakdown. A minute passed with Yoongi watching Hoseok in concern while Hoseok tried to gather his composure. Finally Hoseok lifted his head and looked at Yoongi.

"Do you still... still love me?" Hoseok whispered and his eyes were so sad that it broke Yoongi's heart to pieces.

"What are you talking about? Of course I do. I love you so much Hoseok." Yoongi was quick to reassure Hoseok.

"Then why don't you come home straightaway after work like you use to? We don't even get to spend much time together anymore." Hoseok mumbled, looking down at his lap once again.

Yoongi's expression changed from worry to panic to helplessness. Hoseok was suspecting his feelings because he had been staying out too much. But Yoongi couldn't tell Hoseok yet. The birthday event was supposed to be a surprise for the other. Yoongi bit his lip as he weighed his options. He didn't want to cause any misunderstandings between them but he also really wanted this surprise party to fall through. He'd worked on it for so long already and Hoseok's birthday just round the corner. Before Hoseok could question his silence, Yoongi spoke up.

"There's... there's something I must do." Yoongi began, but when Hoseok gave him a skeptical look, he rushed to continue. "You have to trust me Hoseok. I can't tell you exactly what I'm doing right now, but you have to believe me when I say I will only look at you. I love you, Hoseok."

Yoongi tried to pack as much love into his words as possible, beseeching Hoseok with honest eyes. Hoseok stared at Yoongi, searching for any sign of deceit but finding only sincerity. Closing his eyes, Hoseok leaned forward into Yoongi's chest. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Hoseok's shoulders tightly and pressed his lips firmly against Hoseok's head.

"I believe you Yoongi."

-

Hoseok trusted Yoongi. He really did. After being together for over a year, Yoongi had never given Hoseok a reason to question his commitment. Until now that is. As hard as Hoseok tried to convince himself, he still found himself wondering just what Yoongi was keeping from him. And every time, despite Hoseok telling himself to believe Yoongi's words, the only conclusion he could come to was that there was someone else. Yoongi kept on coming home late and a few times Hoseok could’ve sworn he smelt the scent of a foreign cologne. Everything was getting on Hoseok’s nerves so he decided he needed to confirm it once and for all.

As a result, Hoseok was now sitting in his car, parked across the road from Yoongi’s company building and with a good view of Yoongi’s car. He had finished his dance class early today and decided to check out, just where Yoongi went when he finished work. It was only around lunch time though, so Yoongi probably wouldn’t be out for a few hours. Hoseok was just about to sit back and find something to occupy his time when he caught sight of Yoongi walking out of the building.

Hoseok frowned immediately because he knew Yoongi had his lunch in his office, especially during busy times. So why was he coming out now? His frown deepened when he noticed a stranger by Yoongi’s side. The stranger looked handsome and cute enough and Hoseok narrowed his eyes when he saw them laughing together.

There’s no way my suspicions can be right. Yoongi said he loved—

Hoseok’s mouth dropped in disbelief as he saw Yoongi wink at the stranger before pulling his car door open. Hoseok’s heart was about to beat out of his chest as he held his breath. The stranger got into Yoongi’s car and Yoongi closed the door with a smile before driving off.

Hoseok tried to ignore his heart that was breaking and followed Yoongi quickly. A short drive later, Hoseok stopped and watched as Yoongi and the stranger went into a restaurant, sitting down by the window. He watched as they talked and laughed and suddenly he felt anger rising through him. Getting out of his car and slamming the door violently, Hoseok stalked into the restaurant.

-

“Thank you so much Jimin. Even coming here to help me plan. I really am so busy these days I can’t even find a better place for you to work.” Yoongi said as he walked out of his company’s building with the event planner by his side.

Jimin waved his hand dismissively. “It’s not a problem Yoongi-hyung. After all you’re the one paying me. Anyways, the couches in your office are so comfortable I almost didn’t want to leave.”

Jimin and Yoongi both laughed as they walked down the concrete path. They could easily talk and joke around after seeing each other often over the last few weeks whilst planning Hoseok’s birthday.

Yoongi stopped by his car, turning to face the event planner. “Jimin, I want to treat you to lunch for all the help you’ve given me these last three weeks.”

“No no, there’s no need hyung. Like I said, this is my job.” Jimin tried to decline but Yoongi was persistent.

“Come on, I insist. Plus, who can say no to free food?” Yoongi persuaded, winking at the end. He pulled the passenger door open and looked at Jimin expectantly.

Jimin laughed as he got into Yoongi’s car. “Alright then hyung. You win.

Yoongi grinned as he closed the door before walking to the other side to get into the driver’s seat. He drove them to a nearby restaurant. It was classy but not too upscale and perfect for friendly lunches. The two of them got a table by the window and not too far from the door. While waiting for their food, they chatted lightly about random stuff; the weather, sports, music. Jimin was a really funny person and Yoongi laughed a lot, thinking how even after this it would be nice to stay in touch with him since Jimin made a good friend.

The two were brought out of their conversation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter