Harsh realities

To love a lifetime

Ring....Ring...

"Hello Soojung." Replied a soothing voice from the other end . It was the only soothing voice who could clam  Krystal at difficult times of her life . Her sister.

"Are you crying again baby ? " Jessica pointed out over the phone hearing krystal's sobs . " What happend ? Did Shin yae bother you again ? " 

"No ." Krystal replied in sobbing tones . She felt angry at herself for being so weak and worrying her sister who was already going through her own difficulties.

" They kicked me out " 

" What ? How could they ? I will talk with the producers and director right away " Jessica shouted in desbelif . This was supposed to be her sisters major debut drama starting as the main supporting role.  But Jessica knew deep down that something like this would happen . The dramas main female  lead Park Shin Yae wasn't too happy having Krystal around . Jessica knew Shin Yae was worried about Krystal getting more attention then her .

"You dont have too unnie. It's no use . It's just going to cause more drama and I don't want your rising career to be affected " krystal replied over the phone . Krystal really did not want to cause a stir . If Jessica decided to do anything Park Shin Yae could destroy Jessica and that was the last thing she wanted too happen on top of herself getting kicked out .

They were just minor stars and what can they do agasint people like Park Shin Yae Krystal thought .

Jessica was doing quite well and she couldn't have been more proud or happy . Unlike her Jessica had decided to persue singing and Mv starrings. She rose to quite a fame when she starred in one of EXO's music videos . Now Jessica would be releasing her first single and  she knew Jessica  was never more frantic , excited and nervous . And she felt really bad to bother jessica with her problems .

On the other hand Krystal was more into acting . She loved acting . It was her passion . She would act in her school dramas and would write scripts and small acts but when off stage , she was a shy quite girl who was always stressed out about her life . She doubted her love for acting would take her anywhere in life .

It was Jessica who encouraged her to start doing what she loved . Jessica encouraged her too start auditioning for roles like she did for singing . Krystal knew Jessica had high spirits unlike her . Jessica was optasmitic and bold and very pretty and had an amazing voice . It wasn't  a surprise when Jessica got into Sm entertainment and the best news she and her mother received in years following their father's tragic death . 

But what was more surprising was when Krystal got chosen for an upcoming drama starting two very famous major actors . She had been one of the many hundrededs who had auditioned for the role of Sunyong , the female leads younger sister who would also stare some serious roles . Despite Krystals serious anxiety and nervousness she did well in the drama . Acting came naturally into her . She could turn from  an angel and suddenly into a serious tough young lady infront of the camera . She did too well infact that the main female lead got jealous and scared the same . Jealous that Krystal was receiving a lot of attention and scared that Krystal might overthorw her . So Park Shin Yae did what she could and here Krystal was .... thrown out and defeated .  

 ..............

AUTHOR'S NOTE

 

Whoo people I am quite new to this writing stuff and I know I really bad on this chapter . All i did was explain and explain no action . Sorry 😭😭😭 I promise the next chapter won't be a disssapointment