A-ing

A-ing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A/N: I'm a very new miracle so please bear with me if i make any mistakes on the names of the girls.

Just got into OMG last week because of their latest Weekly Idol episode and Arin is just so adorable! (althou im a year younger than her) and i also absolutely love how the unnies favour and dote on her (especially Jiho and Hyojung).

They are like the only group that i watch every of their fanmeetings. (prob becuz they doesnt have much variety show to watch) So you could say this story is based on some moments of their fanmeetings :) I'm glad i decided to watch them haha there are so much ArinxJiho moments.

oh and also i watched them without any sub, its just purely based on my korean skills that i interpreted what they are talking about so it may not be 100% correct.

ENJOY AND LEAVE SOME COMMENTS!

 

 

 

 

It all began when she found Arin sobbing secretly at the corner of the dark empty training studio the day after their debut. Everyone was already asleep back in their dorm and only Jiho had realized Arin wasn't anywhere found. 

"Arin-ah." Jiho bend over and placed her hand ontop of the younger's head and ruffled it softly. 

The said girl glanced up with her blood-shot eyes and reindeer nose as she cracked her hoarse voice.

"U-Unnie."

Jiho felt her heart sting at the bawling maknae. She brought her hand up and wiped away the tears from Arin's tofu-like cheeks, smiling affectionately.

"What's wrong?" 

Arin pouted sadly, "I just missed my parents..." 

The older girl smiled gently and nodded without asking anything further before embracing the younger into a hug softly, as if afraid that she might hurt Arin if she was to move anymore hasher.

The sight of Arin breaking down alone just made Jiho even more protective towards her and she told herself to never let Arin cry infront of her anymore. 

 

She became more attentive to Arin. 

 

She would always treat Arin food and give in to the younger's request everytime. 

 

She tries her best to be the best unnie to Arin. 

 

Of course, Jiho would not just give and not receive anything. 

 

 

All she ask for is some aegyo from Arin and she would be satisfied. Yet, everytime when she requests for it, Arin would try to laugh it off and act like nothing happen. Jiho had to beg for it infront of their fans before she could be satisfied with the younger's aegyo. 

 

For instance, during their Liar Lair showcase. 

 

She had volunteered herself to go against Hyojung in a game just to have a wish granted from Arin. (I don't know why it wasnt shown/mentioned during the showcase)

 

 

"What was Jiho unnie's wish for Arin during the showcase?" JinE read out the message from the yellow post-it note during one of their Inkigayo fan meeting.

"My wish was for Arin to show me aegyo but she refused to and didn't do it!" Jiho had mentally thanked JinE for choosing the question as she looked at Arin who was avioding eyecontact with her. 

The fans cheered, "Show it now then!" 

Jiho grinned widely as she stepped out and looked at Arin who was blushing already.

She felt her heart palpitating in excitment to seeing the younger's aegyo. 

 

"Unnie-ya~" Arin spoke in busan satoori, "why did you do that   hahah." 

She ended up giggling softly. 

Jiho wasnt satisfied, she shook her head and looked at Arin, "I did not smile at all. Try again."

"You have to make her smile." The members said. 

Jiho bite onto her lips as she tried her best to hold in her smile but it failed with just Arin coming up close to her while chanting her name. 

 

"Ahh noo!" Jiho turned her back as she smiled widely.

"Ehhy, Jiho is too weak against Arin." The members complained.

Jiho admitted it. 

She was just too powerless against the youngest member.

 

 

 

 

"Show me 3 sets of cute acts, just for Jiho unnie."

The crowd erupted with loud roars of cheers upon Jiho's request during their fanmeeting for Arin's 18th birthday. The rabbit-look alike giggled shyly at the request and prepared her heart for it.

"You have to look at me and do it." 

Jiho grinned widely as she stationed herself infront of the fans, looking up at Arin who started her adorable acts. 

It was quite weak but Jiho enjoyed it nonetheless. 

Then suddenly Hyojung took over the mic and spoke her request for Arin.

 

"Arin will run to me and hug me."

'Wow thats really a selfish personal request." Binnie commented as Hyojung skipped happily. 

 

Jiho frowned and regretted asking for aegyo instead of something Hyojung had requested. 

Seeing Arin happily running towards the leader made Jiho's heart heavy. 

 

She was jealous. 

Jealous at how Arin seemed to not mind having skinship with Hyojung and it anger her even more when she found out about Arin's chaste peck on the oldest's cheek. 

 

"During our last break, all of us went home. And when we met up the after the break, Arin who was not a fan of skinship suddenly hug Hyojung unnie and gave her a kiss on the cheek." Mimi revealed during one of their radio shows. 

Arin laughed adorablely while Hyojung cupped her cheeks and started fangirling about it.

"It was so cute and lovely that i just kept thinking about it everytime. Arin was so adorable that day." 

 

She was also jealous at how Yooa get to kiss Arin's soft cheeks on one of their V-App that she had watched the re-run the other day in her room.

Jiho wished she could be like the older members and be bolder with her actions.

 

 

"Jiho unnie!" 

The girl's face light up at the voice of the group's lovely youngest members. She placed her device down and turned towards the door to see Arin in her uniform. 

"Yes, Arin-ah?"

The younger grabbed her arm and swing it lightly, "Please bring me to school  tomorrow! I got lost today when i was traveling to school without you!"

Jiho burst out laughing, "W-What? You dont even know the route to your own school? Are you serious, Arin?"

Arin pouted cutely and nodded, "when you havent graduate, i always follow you to school. But now that you graduated, i have no one to follow..." 

"Aigoo, you're so cute." Jiho giggled while Arin blushed a little at that comment that was thrown at her. 

"S-So you're going to bring me tomorrow right?" 

A bright idea then flashed across the older's mind. Bending down alittle to meet the orbs of the younger, Jiho smirked and brought her finger up to her cheek.

"If only you give me a kiss."

"Ehh?!" 

Out of reflex, Arin covered her lips with her hands and exclaimed.

"Why?"

"What why?" Jiho blinked and pouted, "You could kiss Hyojung unnie but not me?" 

Arin blushed and stormed her feet cutely. 

"Aww c'mon unnie! Don't be like this..." 

WIth how Arin was looking at her with her puppy eyes, Jiho couldn't help but give into the younger girl, and failing to get what she want yet again. 

 

 

But then maybe.

Just maybe.

Jiho could get her wish granted during their fansign at Myung-Dong.

 

"Arin-ah look to the front!" The fan shouted and the member prompt posed cutely for them.

"Don't!" Jiho said jokingly, "Don't look. Just look at unnie."

Arin merely smiled and laugh it off when another fan exclaimed.

 

"Arin-ah! Kiss Jiho."

"Ani, i rejected it. (i'm not sure if its what jiho said)" Jiho said indifferently.

"DId you kiss me or not?" Jiho questioned Arin who cupped her face and laughed. 

"I will." Arin spoke without the mic. (I just read from her lips lol so idk if its real or im just delusional) 

A spark of glint flashed acorss Jiho's eyes as she pulled the mic away and asked exictedly, "When?" 

Arin laughed again.

"You guys cant do this here." Mimi interrupted.

Jiho shrugged, "In order to protect Arin, i rejected it."

"Ehyy!" The fans (including me) didn't believed it.

 

A female fan then exclaimed out of nowhere, "During the radio show Arin had promised to kiss every members!" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter