1.

Lecture Encounters

 

Ah . 

It's one thing to be late, but it's another when university has already started three weeks ago. Kyungsoo had informed all his unit convenors though, that he'd be overseas to attend an important ceremony concerning his distant cousin's uncle (so very distant) death. It didn't count towards his absences, but catching up three weeks of work was going to be a , and he needed as few amount of es in his life to sustain himself throughout this semester. 

9:15am

The campus was idle both because it was early and everyone had filed in their classes by now. Where the hell is Building 36D? He wanted to ask someone, anyone but the campus was like a ghost town. It was even worse that it's not even his first year in uni!

Okay, calm down Kyungsoo. No big deal. It was only a lecture after all, but he'd be severly annoyed if he had driven two hours worth of peak hour just so he ended up missing the lecture he tried to arrive early for. Okay. 

There's Building 36D. Right, he found it.

He entered the theatre as deftly as possible not to distract anyone, but so he didn't draw attention to himself. The lecture was moderately full but Kyungsoo found a perfect seat in the aisle. He took out his laptop, typed down LAW205: ethics and then looked at the lecturer.

Holy . 

This guy is hot. 

Young hot professor. 

He didn't look any younger than Kyungsoo to be very honest but he definitely was easy on the eye. He had an easygoing approach to teaching too, always seeming eager to deliver the content of the lecture and his smooth velvety voice had transcended him into a dimension that he never knew existed until this day, whilst mindlessly typing the words from the lecture slides verbatim. 

"Damn, this guy is going to make me fail," he mumbled to himself. 

The hour of enlightenment was over when the professor brandished a sheet, still holding a mini microphone: "Ah, if anyone hasn't written signed off their name yet then please come down and do so!" 

Amongst the draft of students moving out of the theatre Kyungsoo gleefully descended the steps to approach the hot professor. The professor smiles at him, looking at the roll. "I'm guessing you're Kim Minseok?"

Oh God, he's speaking to him. , he looks so good up close. And so tall. And tan. And that smile!

"No~" he ended up speaking in a teasing tone. 

"Park Chanyeol?"

"No~"

"Park Jimin?"

"No."

"Im Jaebum?"

"No."

"That's everyone really. Are you new?"

Wait, now he was confused. "No, I enrolled in this unit accordingly. I should be enrolled, my name is Do Kyungsoo," he craned his head over to look at the sheet, but his heart dropped before he ventured onto finding his name. 

"Ohhh my god," he said, reading the unit code. "This is not ethics??"

"No," he smirked. "You wrote an hour's worth full of the wrong notes?" 

"God, what a great way to start my morning."

"Can I see what room you were supposed to be in?" 

Kyungsoo handed over his timetable. 

"Dude, you're supposed to be in 36D Lotus Theatre."

"Yeah, that's what I'm in, right?" he asked dumbly.

"No, 36D lotus theatre and 36D are completely different rooms. You only had to walk a couple of blocks down to find your lecture hall." 

"Oh." 

"That's a cute mistake, though," Kyungsoo flushed at the remark. The professor gathered his files. "I'll see you around, huh?"

"Uh, yeah, seeya," Kyungsoo watched the spritely professor leave the hall. 

, he didn't even get his name.