007.

The Seventh Sense
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Jieul's POV]

"Jieul-ah. I'll be visiting your condo unit the next day. Your mom called me and it's an important matter so I won't be able to meet you today. Do whatever you want today but please, be there at home when I visit you."

From: Shin-
Message Received: 07:08:59

Once and for all, today is indeed a good day. I woke up and do my daily grooming to myself every morning.

-

"You were about kick us out in your house yesterday." Doyoung locked my condo and all of us walk into the elevator. "No, I didn't." I lied, what an idiot thing to do? Lying in front of a guy who has a power of knowing my thoughts. Great, just great. "At least you admitted that you're really an idiot." He smiled at me like a robot and run beside Taeyong so that I can't slap him in his arm.

"So, why are we out?" Ten asked me while stuffing his phone in his pockets. "We have to buy clothes because my father's clothes isn't enough for all of you and the one you have." I simply stated at him while he gaped at me, does buying clothes really fascinated him? "We'll buy? We can just borrow." He added while wiggling his eyebrows at me. How can I forgot that all of them borrowed some clothes and cellphone? "Don't even try to use your gifts later at the mall. Hear me?" They all nodded as the elevator dinged showing that we reached the ground level of the whole building.

"Jieul, where are we heading?" As far as I know, Doyoung is the only one who has a honey like voice and the one that's always curious about his surroundings so I will assume that he is the one who asked me. "To the subway, don't let me get out of your sight. It would be too hard for us if someone's lost in city streets." I yelled at them so that they can hear me right, the busy people creates a discordant sound and it exasperate my ears. When we got inside the subway, I counted all of us. There's Taeyong, Jaehyun, Doyoung, and Ten. Only four. Someone's missing.

"Where's Mark?" Taeyong asked Jaehyun who's not so far to me that's why I heard their conversation. There's still two minutes left before the subway doors close, I need to get out of here and find Mark. "Doyoung-oppa. Stick close to each other since this subway can be called canned goods later. Now, I want you to remember this. When the operator of this transportation announces the word Gangnam District, get down to the platform." I quickly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter