CHAPTER 3

Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a week since Hakyeon confess to Taekwoon.They always spent their time together.

Taekwoon's parent already know about their relationship and they are okay with it since they already know who is Hakyeon.They also love how lovely and cute Hakyeon was.

Hakyeon's appa also already know but he seem didn't care too much about it.

"Hakyeon-ah,can I came to your house?" Taekwoon ask Hakyeon who is busy with his ice cream.

They're eating an ice-cream after the school ended.It's Hakyeon who keep craving for ice cream as he dragged Taekwoon along.

Hakyeon blinked his eyes and look at Taekwoon.

"Why do you want to come to my house?" He ask before continue his ice cream.

"I want to meet Hyuk.I miss him." Hakyeon rolled his eyes.

'Again,Hyuk.What so special the kid huh?' Hakyeon though.

"Hakyeon,can I?" Hakyeon seem thinking before he nod his head.

 


Taekwoon stop his car in front of the big mansion.He get off from his car and walk to the house door. It's not the first time he came to Hakyeon's house so he already know Mr.Lee and the other.

The door open.A mid age woman pop out behind the door with a smile on his face.

"Eoh,Taekwoon-sshi." She open the door wider.

"Annyeonghaseyo,ahjumma." Je bow to the maid.

"You want to meet Hakyeon?" She ask.

Taekwoon nodded his head.

"Come in.I will call Hakyeon for you." Taekwoon step into the house as the maid closed the door behind him.

He walk toward living room only to find Hyuk who is playing with his lego.

Hyuk seem too focused to realised Taekwoon's presence.

Taekwoon sit on the couch and Hyuk lift his head to look at Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon hyung~~" he jump happily when he saw Taekwoon in front of him and he hugged Taekwoon.

"I miss you hyung." Hyuk said.

"Hyung miss you too.How are you? Fine?" Hyuk nod at Taekwoon question.


Hakyeon was sitting on his bed as he was on his phone.Checking some stuff before he heard a knock.

The door open and the maid enter his room.

"Hakyeon-sshi,Taekwoon has arrive.He's at living room now." She said.

Hakyeon hummed and nod his head as the maid get out from his room.

He jump off from his bed and walk downstair.He saw Taekwoon who is playing with Hyuk in the living room.

He approached them.

"Hey,Taekwoon." Hakyeon hugged his boyfriend.

"Hey." Taekwoon replied shortly without turning his face to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon pout and loose his hug.

"Hyung~ Let's play outside." Hyuk ask him with his eyes sparkle.

"Okay,let's go." He stand up from his sit and want walk away with Hyuk but stop by Hakyeon.

"Taekwoon,you don't want to stay with me?" Hakyeon ask.

"Why? Ohh...you felt alone? Why don't you join us ? " he said as Hyuk nod his head excitedly want his brother to join them.

Since there is no respond from Hakyeon,he leave Hakyeon alone on the couch.

Hakyeon just glance them.


Taekwoon and Hyuk was playing a ball at the backyard,the place he usually play.

Hakyeon was there,sitting on the bench watching them.

He look at how happy Taekwoon was when he play with Hyuk.Taekwoon never been that happy when he was with him.

Taekwoon do happy but not like how he was with Hyuk.

Taekwoon do say to him that he love hyuk bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter