CHAPTER 1

Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There were teenage boy with more than 180 cm tall running around the backyard with a bubble at his hand while laughing cheerfully.

"Sanghyuk-ah,don't run or you will fall and got hurt."Mrs.Cha,hyuk's mom shout at him as he doesn't stop running.

Hyuk stop a moment as soon as he heard his mom voice.He look back facing his mom and tilt his head such as he try to digest his mom's word.

"Ne,Eom-ma.kkkk"he laughed as he ran toward his mom.

"Come here,aigoo my boy.You're so happy today eoh?"

"Ne..because eom-ma is here hihihi"hyuk smile widely to his mom.

"Let's get home.You're stink you know? "Mrs.cha prentend to close her nose.

"Aniii~~Hyogi didn't smell"hyuk said to his mom as he smell himself.Mrs.Cha just give a warm smile while looking to his son.

They get up from their sit and walk toward the mansion,where's they live.As they walk in,they saw Hakyeon who walk pass them.With the neat appearance of Hakyeon,she guess that maybe he want to hang out with his friend.But she decided to ask him.

"Do you want to going out?May I know where are you going?"she ask with a soft tone to Hakyeon.

"_" no answer.

"Hakyeon,I'm talking to you.You should give me a respond at least."

"Of course i'm going out.I bet you still have both of your eyes sense"

"CHA HAKYEON" she almost raised her voice if hyuk didn't grab her arm.

"Where's I'm going is not your problem.And one more,you're not my mother."he press the word 'mother' when he utter those word to his mom.No,his step-mom.Hakyeon walk away to wear his shoes and get out from the house.

"Eom-ma,is hy-hyung mad?"Hyuk asked his mom as his grib on his mom's arm tightened.

Mrs.Cha look at his son who look afraid."Ani,he just not in a good mood.Now let's take a shower.Your smell is getting stronger."Hyuk pout when his mom once again said him stink."I'm not"

Hakyeon get out from his house,heading to the driver who's busy cleaning the car."Give me the car key."Hakyeon said coldly to the driver,Mr.Lee."Where're you going?I can send you if you want."Hakyeon rolled his eyes lazily.

"It's not your problem.Just give me the key.You can't understand what I'm saying or what.You know right that I hate repeating my word."

"But..."Mr.Lee's word was cut off as Hakyeon hijack the key from him.Mr.Lee just shake his head as he look Hakyeon drove away.


"Woahhh..uri hyogi smell so good and you look so handsome" Mrs.Cha said happily.

"Yeay..I smell good"Hyuk cheer while clapping his hand.

"Now let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter