Final

Drowning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hiiiii! I want to say belated Happy Birthday to one of my fave rp here in ph, Kreyon T. Krey!!! YAYYYYY, Krey probably won't read this bcs Krey doesn't read anymore but those who knows that rp can you pls send this? YAYYYY! pretty pls? And I hope Teyonie and Tippanie have a good dayyyy. 

Tiffany prepares for her and Taeyeon's 6th monthsary. She was excited knowing they've come so far.

She had a crush on Taeyeon since she transfered school from America. One day, Taeyeon confessed to Tiffany. It felt so good to be with someone you truly love. Tiffany promised herself that she would die for Taeyeon. She would do anything for Taeyeon to be happy.

Smiling at her memory, she looked around the apartment, THEIR apartment, and checked the decorations and the meals she cooked by herself. She can't wait to surprise Taeyeon.

She sighed and smiled even at her fresh bruise that she got from cooking that 5 dishes that was Taeyeon's favorite.

Tiffany got up and took a bath to prepare herself for Taeyeon's arrival.

After she took a quick bath, she glanced at her ringing phone and smiled at the sight of her caller.

"Taeyeon-ah!" She greeted excitedly.

"Hi Tiff," Taeyeon greeted back.

"Where are you? Were you stuck in the traffic? Do you have any emergency right now?"

"None of that Tiff. I just wanted to inform you that I can't go home tonight. Yul needs someone to talk too and drink with, she and Jessica had another fight."

"Wha-? B-but Taetae-ah, w-we... i-it's our-"

"Tiff I got to go, okay. Bye." 

Taeyeon hunged up.

"B-but... Did she forget it's our monthsary?" She sighed.

She stood up and went to the dining table. She stared at what she prepared then she took it all and kept it at the fridge.

"Maybe Yul really needed a help. That's fine," she smiled to herself though she can't hide the disappointment in her sighs.

It's been a month since that incident. And Tiffany has been disappointed that whole month.

Taeyeon would always cancel their dates and would come home late. They rarely spend time with each other, it's like Taeyeon is purposely doing that. But again, she erases that thought, hide her disappointment and pain and think Taeyeon is really busy these days.

 

Tiffany is currently waiting for Taeyeon to come home. It was a saturday night, a cold one. 

As she hears the door open, she immediately stood up. 

"Taetae-ah!"

"Hi. Can we talk after we eat dinner?" Taeyeon seriously said.

"W-why? S-something wrong Taetae-ah?"

"After we eat."

 

They finished eating but Tiffany proceeded in washing the dishes knowing this is probably what she was thinking it was. 

Tears starts to form in her eyes and fell in threat for more. She can't. Taeyeon is everything to her. 

"Tiff, stop that first please, let's talk first." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany can't answer as she muffled her sobs. She was trying to calm herself down and prolong what's left to prolong.

"Tiff I said stop that first," Taeyeon sternly said.

She stopped what she was doing and sighed then continued doing the dishes again.

"Tiffany, I said stop doing that!" Taeyeon shouted at the top of her lungs.

Tears uncontrollably fall as she clearly sees it. The end.

She turned to face Taeyeon without bothering the tears falling from her face. 

"Taetae-ah, I love you. You know that, right?" She paused then breathe.

"Taetae-ah I can't stop doing this. Let me prolong the time please. Maybe you'll eventually prolong by my side too. I can't stop doing these dishes, I still want to spend another meal with you. I can't stop doing these dishes, this might me another dream, right? I can't stop doing these dishes, I still want to cook for you tomorrow. I can't stop doing these dishes, I still want to cuddle and be warm every night and morning," Tiffany said wiping her tears.

She walked towards Taeyeon and kissed her forehead. "I can't stop doing these dishes."

And pecked her lips. "So please let me proceed please." She said then walked towards the sink and continued it.

"So you knew." Taeyeon said, that made her stop for awhile then proceed furiously shaking from the tears she try to swallow.

"Tiffany, let's end this please." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany shaked her head as her tears start to blur her sight again. She was about to wash all of what she soaped but it slipped her hand.

"You... You were just a bet." Taeyeon said. As the plate slip her hand, the blood flowed out.

She forced the blood out of her skin then washed it, not feeling the pain as she continuously shakes her head. 

"I'm being suffocated, Tiff. I like another girl but then you're with me right now so I can't go after her."

She faces Taeyeon and smiled at her.

"I can forget being a part of your bet if you're guilty, you don't have to use another girl Taetae-ah," she cupped Taeyeon's face as she smiled with her teeth and her eyes forming a perfect crescent but with tears cascading down her cheeks.

"Tiff don't do this, please. You look like a fool already. I was cancelling all our dates-"

"I can live with that Taetae. If you don't like dates that's okay." She continued to grin.

"No Tiff, you don't understand. I'm starting to get annoyed by your presence here and-"

"You want me to move out? I can do that Taeyeon-ah," Her smile got wider, her eyes spilled more tears.

" No tiff-"

"You don't want to be in a relationship then I'll wait."

"it's not tha-"

"You're not into commitments? I can do that."

"Tiffany this is absur-"

"You don't want me? Then I'm willing to be your buddy. Just plea-"

"Tiffany, STOP!"

That stopped Tiffany.

"You're not my happiness anymore. All I feel when I see you is pity."

That eventually stopped Tiffany. She promised to give Taeyeon happiness. Then she'll give it.

"W-will you be happy?" That came out like a whisper but Taeyeon still heard it.

"More than what you could imagine." 

Tiffany felt a pang on her heart as Taeyeon said that.

"Then okay," She wiped her tears and looked down at her now dripping blood hand.

"I-i just want to ask something before we end this." She gulped hard as the tears starts to threaten her voice.

"Ask away."

"T-taeta- I mean Taeyeon-ah, d-did you love me in those 6 months?" She furrowed her eyebrows, waiting for her response.

"I-i don't know either. I think I did."

Tiffany sighed, she went to their bedroom and started packing her things, when Taeyeon appeared at the doorway, watching Tiffany pack as her tears just fall effortless.

"Tiff y-your hand is bleeding, stop that," Taeyeon said.

"It's okay let them," she said as she put clothes after clothes, not bothering to fold them.

"Y-you don't have to leave the apartment Tiff. You have nowhere to go."

"I have to," she stood up then went in front of Taeyeon.

"Don't worry Taeyeon-ah even if I found a house to live in, I'd still be homeless."

Taeyeon avoided Tiffany's gaze. She can't believe that Tiff still stare at her with love. She should be hated for doing this to Tiff. 

"Because my home is you. My home will always be you, Taeyeon-ah," She points at Taeyeon's heart.

She sighed one last time. "Well I guess this is goodbye then. Goodbye Taeyeon-ah. Taetae would be missed," she chuckled at her own comforting bitter words. She wanted to go out immediately but not without placing a lingering kiss on Taeyeon's lips then handed her the promise necklace Taeyeon gave when she confessed to her. 

"Goodbye Taeyeon-ah. I- I love you," she smiled then covered as she breaks down and hurriedly go out.

After 2 Years. . .

"Good job Tiffany!" Her father said as he patted his daughter's head.

"Thanks dad," she smiled at her.

"You know you've been here in the US 2 years ago, but I've never seen you go out and find some new friends or have fun," her dad always lectures her about going out and finding a new friend.

"I don't need that right now dad. I can relax at home watching netflix and stuffs, but not I'm really not into that."

"Well if you say so. Are you sure you don't want to take a holiday? I mean you just sealed a deal with a big company so why not rest."

"No need for that dad."

"Okay then. Well I have another deal for you to handle. It's a collaboration project with another project and this might seal a deal with the Kim Corp."

"Sure I'll do that. I'll go home now dad. Bye,"

Tiffany came to her office earlier to prepare yet another presentation for the collaboration of her dad's company and the Kim Corp.

"Ms. Tiffany, they're here already." Her assistant said.

"Yes, please assist them to come here," Tiffany smiled at her assistant.

"Yes, Ms. Hwang."

 

"Good morning, Ms. Hwang."

"Oh Good Morning-"

"Kim Taehyung."

"Ah yes. Good morning Mr. Kim Taehyung. I'm very pleased to meet you. Please take your seat then I'll proceed with my presentation,' she bowed then offered him a seat.

"Oh no, I'm not the-"

"Sorry, I'm late," Another figure came in. A woman's figure, which Tiffany loved the most. Tiffany froze, all the pain carefully coming back. Her eyes watered as she stared at the figure, which she longed and missed. But she quickly remind herself that she needs to be professional. This just for her.

She cleared and introduced herself.

"Good Morning Ms. Kim Taeyeon. I'm Tiffany Hwang, I'll be presenting about the collaboration of the 2 companies, you can take your seat so I can proceed."

Taeyeon took her seat then told Tiffany to start already.

Tiffany smartly presented the new 6-star hotel they have been planning as Taeyeon stared at her lovingly. 

"She has changed. Why did you have to leave, Fany-ah? I'm sorry I was a jerk. I only realized how important you are to me and that I love you only when you were gone. I missed you so much."  Taeyeon thought as she sighed.

"Excuse me Ms. Hwang, I'd like to ask something," Taeyeon cleared .

"Ask away Ms. Kim."

"How sure am I that I'm giving my trust to a trustworthy company? How sure am I that I would also benefit from this? How sure am I that I'm investing to the right company?"

"With all due respect Ms. Kim, I can absolutely say and assure you that we are a very trustworthy company because we do what our investors expect us to do. We out do the best that we have come to build. And we break our own records, if that satisfies you. I assure you that the effor of each company would be paid off. You're not the only one who will benefit from this but also your employees. And lastly I'm not telling you that we are the right company for you to invest your riches in because it's you who will decide who's the right one and not us. Now can I resume?"

Taehyung stiffle his laugh because no one has done that to THE Kim Taeyeon.

Taeyeon cleared . "Yes please resume."

The presentation went good, surprisingly the both of them were in their professional mode. 

Tiffany was about to go when suddenly, "Tiff!" shouted by a female voice.

"Jess? Oh my gush! Jess your here too! Wait, how?" 

"Well I-I'm kind of a part of the Kim Company," Jess awkwardly smiled at Tiff, knowing about her's and Taeyeon's past.

"That's good. How are you and Yuri?" Tiffany smiled.

"Well...,"Jess showed Tiffany the ring on her finger.

"Oh my gush! Good for you! That's lovely, Jess! I hope you 2 stay strong," she hugged Jessica.

"H-how bout you?"Jess asked.

"How about me?" Tiffany chuckled.

"Yes, you. No relationship?"

"My work is my priority Jessie," Tiff smiled at her.

"H-how bout you and Taeyeon?" Jessica asked nervously. Slowly she saw sadness filling Tiffany's eyes.

"There's no me and Taeyeon. We- we're uhm done," Tiff smiled bitterly.

"If Taeyeon would come back to you. Would you give her a chance"

"I-I honestly don't know, but you know that's not gonna happen. By the way, I need to go now. I wish you the best Jessie," She hugged Jessica tightly.

"Wait Tiff. Before you go, I'm inviting you to mine and Yuri's party. Please do come."

"But this is so far, Jessie. we're in L.A, so why South Carolina?"

"We'll fetch you and go there. It's an overnight event, Tiff. Please go, pretty pleaaaaaase," Jessica did an aegyo for Tiff FOR THE FIRST TIME.

"What the Jess, it doesn't suit you. Okay fine I'll go,"Tiffany laughed at Jessica hysterically.

They heard someone cleared . Taeyeon.

"Uhmm Ms. Hwang if you don't mind, me and Jessica have to go," Taeyeon said.

"Of course Ms. Kim. Bye Jessie, see you later," She smiled then tightly hugged Jessica.

"Ms. Jung please hurry up," Taeyeon said.

"See you later, Tiffy! Bye!"

 

"She's joining us later?"Taeyeon whispere to Jessica sharply while walking towards Taeyeon's car.

"Yes. After all she's my best friend-reunited-after 2 years-because of a jerky Kim." Jessica glared at her boss.

"Yah! I'm still your boss you know," Taeyeon narrowed her eyes.

"Well yeah but this time don't you dare hurt Tiffany," Jessica started a glaring contest.

"Sorry okay?"

"Don't apologize to me, you should be saying that to Tiffany."

"Ms. Hwang, there are a group of girls who's been shouting for your name, one of them is Jessica Jung, I believe," His family butler said.

"Yah, Minho-yah, I said just call me noona or Tiffany, you're part of our family you know."

"Sorry noona," he giggled.

"Let them in Minho."

"Yes Totoro unnie," he chuckled as he ran out of Tiffany's room.

"Yah! You're dead! Come here you bastard," she ran after Minho.

When she catched Minho they were already at the Living room unaware of their guests' stare.

Tiffany pulled Minho's hair and started to hit his shoulder.

"Yah noona stop! Okay I give up," Minho laughed.

"Who are you laughing at Keroro M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter