Time

Back in winter (when I first met you)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PRESENT TIME (2016.08.15)

"so you'll be getting home by this tomorrow, huh? you surelly miss u, don't you? hahaha! Appa and omma and I will fetch you at the airport tomorrow so don't worry. And by the way, don't forget to introduce your girlfriend to us she will be part our family soon. I'll hang up now. My works are overload this day. So I guess, I'll see you tomorrow little brother." The man hungs up his phone who seems busily driving his car going to his work. Kim Sunggyu is a 28 years old wealthy man, an heir and probably has a good character that women's looking for. He's working in their company as an acting CEO as his father is on hiatus to get some treatment. His father can't entrust to anyone except to his sons especially to his eldest son as his youngest son is in America, studying law and will be having his master's degree in one of the famous university there. Sunggyu can't complain because his reason is it his job after all to follow his parents in any matter.

Sunngyu arrived in company and walk towards the lobby of the company.

"Sajangnim, the investors wants to have a meeting with you this afternoon" His secretary said.

"okay, set the meeting at 3:00 PM. And please clear my schedule for this morning, thank you" 

"yes sir"

when the elevator reaches the floor of his office, he immediately walk into his office and slam the door and seat to his chair. He face the big window of his office to relax his self.

"after 6 years, why I can't still get you off in my head, Chorong-ah?" he asked to his self and he closed his eyes. And suddenly what happened for the last 6 years flashback in his mind.

.

.

(6 YEARS AGO)

The Monday sun's brightness hits his eyes as he woke up. He didn't even notice that his alarm clock doesn't alarmed yet but still, he woke up and get up to  his bed and prepare for school. At exactly 7, he come down and eat his breakfast. He greeted his parents and went to them to give them a kiss to forehead.

"why did you up so early dear? I'm not used to it" his mother said while his father reading a newspaper

"don't worry mom, I'm not also used to it. The sun's brightness just woke me up. Besides, it's first day of school so I think it's a better idea to woke up early." he said while he give his mother a smile.

"by the way, where is woohyun? Is he still sleeping?" he asked.

"I don't know, I guess he will be late for now. You should be get going. As you said it's first day of school." his mother said

"okay mom! see you later! see you later too dad!"

 

As Sunggyu arrived in school, he was greeted by his best friend, Chorong.

"yah! I thought you'll be late today! I'm not used to it Oppa! Daebak!" Chorong said

"you know, you're the second one who said that, so stop it"

"wae? it's just.. different you know? you're always late before. You been even got a detention before because you're always late" Chorong tease Sunggyu

"YAAH! I said stop it!" Sunggyu said

"HAHAHA! I knew this would happen. Mianhae oppa! please forgive me?" Chorong said with her aegyo.

"okay, okay! let's go! I'll walk to you to your classroom" 

"yeey!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter