DUL: The Candy Of The Day

When 2 days 1 night casted YOU

The crew arrived at the destination early. You are going to shoot the opening scene in front of the KBS building, which is located 10 minutes away from your house. Everyone was quick and no one seems to be dragging the team. You naturally stood in a line together with the members, getting ready for the cue.

Although you're smiling, your heart is still thumping wildly in your chest. You kept worrying about what should you do, how should you react, when to say something or which camera to look at. It has been a while since you're on TV, keeping artists in the dungeon is a one of a kind habit of your label.

"Hey, relax a bit." Joonyoung said. "2 days 1 night is nothing about tension."

"You don't need to figure too much actually, just go with your flow, we will be helping you anytime." Taehyun added.

"Yeah, it's not like you're the concerned..." Junho secretly whispered to you, when Defconn shouted from the other side: "I can hear you hyung!"

You finally laughed. It feels really great to work with those caring members.

"Three, two, one... “After Yoo PD mouthed the word action, the maknae PD clapped the slate.

The members started to talk. It was so natural and random sometimes, at the point you think that the conversation is kind of flawless. Then suddenly Joohyuk mentioned you, also hinting you to join the other guys.

"Oh, we forgot to introduce our new member!" Joohyuk exclaimed.

"That's right, she didn't even get a chance to do a proper introduction because of all the mess since morning." Jongmin stated.

"So [[your name]]ssi, please do tell the viewers about yourself. The members can give questions after that." Yoo PD instructed.

You looked straight to one camera in front of you and started: "Annyeonghaseyo, I am [[your name]]. I recently joined 2 days 1 night as the 7th member, and I will take off all of my singer and idol image on this show, to sincerely have fun around Korea!"

The members clapped their hands. You're able to feel less awkward now, with all the support given.

"First question, are you single?" an expected question from Joohyuk, with his anticipating look on his face.

"To give you and honest answer..." You quietly said: "Yes I am!"

The four bachelors joyfully hugged each other and turn circles for celebration. Whether it’s for entertainment or they’re really happy, that was a funny scene to watch.

Later, the Q&A session went on smoothly. It was the transportation game of chance after that. It is an individual game, and the rules are simple. Find one item in the KBS building and run back to the entrance. The time limit is 1 hour. The top 3 can travel to the next destination by car, and the remaining 4 with go there with Wonpal, the old white truck.

“Members, please choose your item now.” Yoo PD said while handing out 7 rainbow coloured cards.

“Jebal, don’t give me silly things.” Taehyun picked the green card.

“I don’t want ending up with Wonpal again!” Defconn picked the yellow card.

“I have a good feeling today, heh.” Joonyoung picked the purple one.

“Red is my lucky colour!” Joohyuk picked the first card.

Junho and Jongmin fought over for the blue card and no one knows why they’re doing this. You chose the orange card.

“Well, I’m in orange clothes today.” Yes, it is still an acceptable reason for you.

“So Jongmin, you’re left with this card.”  Yoo PD put the violet card in his hands as he clearly lost the fight.

“The time starts… now!”

Seven people rushed into the building, vanishing within seconds.

--And the game starts!--

“I got this--” You showed your card to your VJ. It’s a Christmas headband with two huge reindeer horns on it. “It shouldn’t be too hard to find. It’s big!”

You observe the mini map on the left side of the entrance. Calculations are running in your head.

“So there’re 5 floors here... I will start from the cafeteria because there are a lot of people.”

You start searching. No customers or waiters are wearing that. So you proceeded to the 2nd floor, where the lobby is located. There’re no tours held today, since it is not crowded as usual. But the headband is still nowhere to be found.

“Where could it be?” 15 minutes had passed. You can feel some sweat rolling down from your forehead.

You met Defconn on your way to the props department. He is heading to the opposite direction.

“[[your name]]ah, you’ve already found your item?” as concerned as he is.

“Aniyo…I haven’t--”

“I heard, two of them had already finished.”

“Mwo??” The pressure is getting stronger. You ran for your life. Leaving Defconn on the spot you met, still walking in his own pace.

“Who had found their items?” Asked his VJ.

“How would I possibly know?” Defconn grinned. “Just think of it as a welcome gift for our new member, haha!”

--You running--

“Will it be on some mannequin’s head?” Still panting, you scanned with your eyes from side to side. “Or will there be hundreds of them in some box?”

“Let’s see, let’s see.” You try to calm yourself down.

Just at that perfect moment, you glanced into a meeting room’s door. From what you see from the glass shield, a man is looking down like he is reading, and he has that reindeer horns on his head!

“Omo! Look what I found!” You excitedly silent-shouted to your VJ.

You knocked on the door, you opened it gently, as polite as you can. You put on a big smile, greeting everyone and--

You realize that’s Park Bogum with that headband on.

“An, annyeong…”You wanted to laugh, but those fangirl thoughts are commanding you to stay normal.

“Annyeonghaseyo too~” He slightly bowed with a charming smile.

“I’m not, not bothering you right?” You asked with worry as you noticed the script on his hand, he shook his head. “I’ve done reading it~”

“Is it possible to give me…”You pointed to the headband which you had no idea how to name it. But you actually wanted his autograph instead.

“Sure thing~ I actually feel happy wearing it~”

You had almost finished your mission!

You stepped back to the door, before you leave, you silently shouted: “Good luck on your drama and, stay healthy and, and I LOVE YOU!!!”

You quickly get away with your wobbly legs. Your heart can’t take it to see his reaction.

“GOSHH!!” You mouthed to the camera. “MY GOSHHH!!!”

Someone please help me save my hormones…