SPECIAL CHAPTER (YOONMINSEOK)

BE MY LOVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N

hey,so i just wanna tell something about the writing

the one with this kind of words is a thought in their mind :) ---> thought

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yoongi,we are going to the canteen,come on,lets join us" Jin said while looking at yoongi who is resting his head on his desk

"uh,no thanks.im not hungry" yoongi said while shoo-ing jin and the others away.Jin nod and with that his 6 best friends went to the canteen.Yoongi shut his eyes and sigh heavily,jin and jungkook confessed to each other yesterday and yoongi still cant move on.Yoongi was is a deep thought when someone suddenly touch his shoulder.Yoongi jump and look at the person,hoseok...and jimin.

"Eheh,are u startled?cute~" hoseok coo-ed.Yoongi glare at hoseok and put his head on his desk "what do u guys want?i thought u guys went to the canteen too?"

"nah,we wanna hang around with u" jimin said.Yoongi look at jimin and raise a brow, "i dont.so now,both of you,go out.just take the advantage to date or something.shoo,shoo"

"ouch,yoongi we are hurt~" hoseok said while putting his hand on his chest.Yoongi sigh and sit up "ugh fine if u want to talk,sit first" yoongi said while pointing to the chairs infront of him "or do u guys wanna talk while standing?" yoongi joke and chuckle

Hoseok and jimin quickly sit infront of yoongi.Yoongi raise his eyebrows 

"hum,you know...im wondering,what did u and jin do when u guys are in the bathroom yesterday?is it what my dirty mind think?" Hoseok ask while eating his bread.Jimin stop munching on his bread and keep quiet to hear yoongi's answer

Yoongi look at hoseok and then jimin. should i tell them i confessed to jin?or should i make up  things?    "..nothing" yoongi said and he ruffle his own hair to make it a mess wow,'nothing',great min yoongi,of course they would buy that you and kim ing seokjin did nothing in the bathroom and just sit there for 10 minute,ARGH

Jimin look at yoongi and frown "how is it nothing?you guys sit there doing nothing for 10 minute?" jimin said while looking at yoongi who is frowning too

"you guys sure you guys want to know we do in the bathroom?" yoongi ask,thinking to tease his friends

"yea" hoseok said

"you know,two guys,in a bathroom,for 10 minutes long,what else can we do?" yoongi said and wink.Hoseok choke and his eyes are wide 

"WHAT?!for real?! you guys have a se-" hoseok cut himself off when he remember jimin's feeling for yoongi "oh ,how would jimin feel about this" hoseok look at jimin and bite his lip when he saw jimin looking down and frowning.Yoongi look at hoseok in confusion when he suddenly stop talking and saw that hoseok is staring at jimin,oh.

"ehm,im just joking.we are just talking about something in the bathroom.10 minute is too short to do that thing anyway" yoongi said and look at hoseok and jimin

"oh...." both hoseok and jimin said at once

"what reaction is that?i am talking the truth" yoongi said while frowning "dont make things awkward"

"eheh,sorry,sorry~!hey,yoongi,can we go to your house today?" hoseok ask

"no" yoongi said flatly 

"ah,plea-"

"YOONGI!" jin slam the door open loudly.Yoongi look at yoongi and raise his eyebrows "yo,what's up?"

"oh,i thought u are alone,sorry,ahah,sorry,i thought u are hungry so i bought u a bread.here" jin walk to yoongi and give him the bread.He then pull a chair and sit next to yoongi. "eat"

"what?" yoongi ask,staring at jin with wide eyes

"i wont go until u finish eating your bread" Jin said while smiling.Yoongi stare at jin with wide eyes still surprised by jin's action,awhile later yoongi finally stop staring at jin with wide eyes when he heard hoseok laughing loudly at him.He blush and take the bread "why should i eat this?are you my mother?" yoongi said jokingly while pouting.

"i am your second mother,i guess" jin said while laughing with hoseok.Yoongi raise a brow while smiling "ah~if u are other person,i would have beat your but since u are jin,well... " .Yoongi open the plastic bag and took the bread,He look at it for a while and bite it. "um,shanks" yoongi said with mouth full of bread.

"OOH,yoongi actually eat it?! i thought he would protest!!!!" Hoseok scream while covering his mouth to stop himself from laughing but he fail anyway,the class is now full of laughter. "i told u i am yoon-" Jin cut himself off when he saw jimin frowning and staring at the floor,jin frown and look at hoseok who is still laughing.Yoongi raise a brow and look at jin who suddenly stop talking "what?"

"ha?oh,i-i will go to the vending machine to buy you a water with hoseok,uh,come on,hoseok" jin said while pulling hoseok hand to the door "...wait for me"

Hoseok look at jin with confusion,Jin let hoseok's hand go when they are finally out from the room. "i know you know that jimin like yoongi." jin said

Hoseok shrug and said "maybe a little"

"i have promised jimin not to be so close with yoongi before but i totally forgot about it,and i.. did i make him jealous?! but i have jungkook,its not like i love yoongi as a lover anyway.."

"what?! no you shouldnt follow what that brat say! You cant just simply avoid yoongi,that will make yoongi hurt.." hoseok said while rubbing his neck

"...yea i cant avoid him at all thats why we are still close" jin said while laughing a little

"you guys are bestfriend anyway" hoseok said,jin nod and walk fastly to the vending machine "but still,yoongi is too cold"

"yup,i know that but i guess not with u?" hoseok said and chuckle when he remembered all the yoonjin moments.

"...i think i melted his ice coldness,heheh,im warm ya know...ugh that doesnt even make sense" jin said while laughing at his own words

"come on,give this water to yoongi.im going to jungkook" jin said while giving hoseok the water he bought.Hoseok smile and run upstairs to the classroom.He was about to open the door when he heard yoongi yelling "whats happening"

"DONT TOUCH ME!" yoongi yelled when jimin start getting closer to him,He want to push jimin away but if he push him,jimin would fall hard on the floor and that will hurt his ,not like yoongi care about jimin anyway so should he push him?...

Yes

Yoongi push jimin with a little too much energy and that makes jimin fall down to the floor,jimin groan in pain when his head accidentally hit the desk. 

"I- I'VE WARNED U NOT TO TOUCH ME YOU SHORT !!!!!" yoongi yelled not noticing hoseok at the door.Hoseok stare at his two bestfriends,surprised.Yoongi pushed jimin to the floor?why?

"y-yoongi?" hoseok called for his bestfriend,Yoongi jump a little and look at hoseok. "w-why do yo-you push jimin down?that's so...rude"

Yoongi frown and walk to hoseok "HE,PARK ING JIMIN,TRIED TO KISS ME AND U EXPECT ME TO JUST STAY STILL AND LET HIM KISS ME?! OH HELL TO THE NO" with that yoongi walk out and slam the door close.Hoseok stand there awkwardly and look at jimin,He jump a little when he saw jimin crying.

"J-jimin....?" hoseok walk silently to jimin and help him get up. "are u okay?"  'okay,that was such an idiot question,he is obviously not okay.oh ing sake he look so fragile'

Jimin was about to say something when the bell ring which mean the lunch time is over.

the other students get in the class and sit at their places and hoseok just stand there awkwardly.

"hoseokkk~what are you doing?" jungkook sing song when he saw hoseok standing there awkwardly.Hoseok flinch and look at jungkook

jin look at hoseok and pull him to his seat "sit" 

Hoseok just sit and look at jimin who look blank and sad,hoseok sigh and rest his head on his desk 'iam so ed up'

                                                                                                                                   ---

"Hey,hey~~~~ why are everyone so sad and moody?! come on,we are at the park! lets have fun" taehyung said 

Yoongi look at taehyung and give him a ' no' face. "dont u even dare to do something annoyi-" Yoongi was cut off with taehyung's scream.Yoongi frown and did a face palm.Yoongi look at hoseok and jimin who look sad,he sigh and get up.He walk to taehyung and shut his mouth up by putting his middle finger at taehyung's mouth.His friends laugh at his action,except hoseok and jimin.

"ugh come on,im sorry about earlier but i really cant kiss someone i dont...like" yoongi said while ruffling jimin's hair "and its weird to see u so sad and quiet" Yoongi said while showing his gummy smile.Jimin look at yoongi and smile "yea...maybe i am too..over reacting,sorry about the kiss too" .Yoongi shrug and said "not a big deal" . 'not a big deal my ,im lucky that i push u away or that will be my first kiss and i dont u to be my first kiss ugh'  yoongi thought in his mind.Jimin smile and get up "okay,lets have fun~!"

Hoseok look at jimin and raise his eyebrows . "you too" yoongi said while pulling hoseok hand to the playground "we used to play here,right?" yoongi said again while smiling genuinely.Hoseok smile and walk with yoongi "yup,great time".They didnt even notice that they are holding each other hand tightly,Jimin look at them and frown 'wtf,are they really hoseok and yoongi who will always argue with each other?'  jimin shrug and run to taehyung who is playing the swing

The seven of them play at the playground like a child until its almost night.Yoongi look at the sky and look at his friends who is looking at the sky too.

"...i..love u guys" jin said while smiling

"ha?why so sudden?" hoseok said while laughing

"...hum,nothing.i just want u guys to know that.come on,lets go home" jin said while getting up,he look at jungkook and pull him boyfriend up "see u tomorrow" jin said while pecking jungkook's cheek,jungkook smile and pinch jin's cheek "bye"

"EW" taehyung stuck his tongue out and make a disgusted face.Jungkook and jin laugh and hit taehyung's shoulder,a little too hard which make taehyung whimper in pain.

Yoongi look at jimin and hoseok who is talking with each other,he smile and walk home.ah,he hope he will always be with his friends too but no way in hell would he say that to his friends.

                     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter