Chapter 16

I Love You

“Anyone absent?”asked Mika then looked at her students’ faces one by one. They shook their heads as a sign of no. Mika smiled then walked towards her table. “No one, great,” she said then closed the book she was holding. Mika walked to the front of the class then clapped her hands twice to attract her students’ attentions. All of the students looked at her.

         “So, I have decided….. To….. Spend our summer holiday at Jeju Island….” Mika couldn’t finish her speech as the students interrupted her by shouting out loud; happily as they heard the news. Mika folded her arms around her body then glared at her students, making a boring face. SungYeol realized it then immediately asked her friends to be quiet. Mika sighed.

         “Great, let me continue… for sure, we will be there less than 10 hours, so I need you guys to be ready and, anyone who can join, give your names to SungYeol,” Mika commanded SungYeol then she sat. SungYeol nodded with a grinned.

        “Free summer trip?” asked a girl, Mika looked at her then shook her head, “Nope, we use the money that you collected from January till May,” Mika explained to her, “OH,” she replied then nodded. They were interrupted by L’Joe who screamed all of sudden. “What is wrong with you?” asked JunHyung L’Joe grinned. “He is too happy,” WooHyun answered JunHyung’s question then L’Joe nodded. Mika didn’t say anything but to keep glaring at them.

______________________________________________________________________________

-2 days later-

          “Mika-ssi!” SungYeol ran towards Mika who stood beside the bus; waiting for SungYeol to give the names to her. SungYeol breathe heavily then sighed.

          “Here, these are the names, 19 out of 25 students join,”said SungYeol then grinned. Mike took the paper then glared at SungYeol; she smirked.

         “We are going today and you give this to me on this day too?”said Mika in an angry tone. SungYeol pouted as she heard Mika said like that too her.

          “It’s okay” Said Mika; giggling then SungYeol’s head. SungYeol looked at her then smiled, happily. “Get in the bus now,” said Mika.

______________________________________________________________________________

          “Everyone, take your seats! Don’t forget to leave one seat for me!”shouted Mika then paused for a second; waiting for her students to have their seats first. “Okay, done, now, when I call your name, answered ‘ne!’” Mika commanded her students then started to call their names one by one. Minutes passed, Mika sat as she done with her –calling-work- just now and commanded the driver to start driving, and he did.

Time flew very fast, but they haven’t arrived yet. Mika who kept staring at a black screen on her phone; moaned from boredom then yawned. She stood up and intending to check what were her students doing. She walked from front to back; some of the students were sleeping soundly, eating their food supplies, listening to the mp3 and etc.

         “Ah, JunHyung-ah, don’t you feel sleepy?”approached Mika from the back. JunHyung smirked. “Do not ask me that question. You are not sleepy too,” answered JunHyung then looked away. He moved his body a little bit and that made WooHyun who slept next to him; was awake. He opened his eyes slowly and saw a sweet smile hovered on Mika’s lips. He yawned from sleepiness.

          “Are we there yet?”asked WooHyun then looked outside the window, he sighed in frustration as he realized that they haven’t arrived. “How was your dream?” asked Mika; she giggled then continued to walk to the front. WooHyun just smiled.

          Hours and minutes and seconds passed, and at last, they arrived. Mika stood up then clapped her hands thrice to make her students awake from their sleeps. “Wake up! Everybody! Wake up! We have arrived!” she shouted, excitedly; like a child. As all of them woke up, they took their bags then walked out of the bus.

______________________________________________________________________________

JunHyung took off his shirt then wore a blue colored short pen and a pair of slippers. He forgot that he was wearing a necklace, so he didn’t take it off. Mika who realized that burst into a laugh.

          “What’s wrong?”as JunHyung, he realized that Mika was looking at him. Mika pointed at the necklace, “You wear that?” she asked then laughed once again. JunHyung glared at her then smirked. “It’s not mine, I will give it back to the owner,” answered JunHyung then he looked down. “Seems like you love that girl…” said Mika then ended with a sigh. JunHyung changed his point of views to Mika then raised his left eyebrow. “But I love you more, Mika-ssi!” JunHyung teased Mika, and then laughed. He Mika’s head once then ran away. Mika touched her head; she smiled, shyly then looked down.

______________________________________________________________________________

WooHyun and SungYeol sat further from their friends so that no one disturbs them dating. WooHyun put his arm around SungYeol’s shoulders then took out his phone from his bag.

         “SungYeol-ah….Look at this pic,” WooHyun showed a picture of SungYeol; candid; SungYeol gasped then took the phone from WooHyun. “Hey, when did you capture this picture?” asked SungYeol curiously then changed her point of views to WooHyun. WooHyun pulled SungYeol’s neck; moved her face closer to him, he stared at SungYeol’s eyes then a smiled was hovered on his moist lips. “When…. I kept staring at you,” said WooHyun then moved his hands around SungYeol’s hip then, their lips met for the third time kiss

         JunHyung and L’Joe stared at those two. “Hey! Capture a pic now!” Said JunHyung to L’Joe then he immediately took his phone and…. CAPTURE! “I’m gonna make this picture appears in the school magazine,” said L’Joe, putting his phone back in his bag then the two of them ended with a laugh.