First Ecounter

GOTTA BE YOU

Gangsters talking

Taeyeon

Leetuek

Thoughts


LEETEUK POV

It was late at night and i was on my way home from the school library, rain was pouring and streets were dead silent. I walked into an alleyway since it was a shortcut home, but was stopped by a group of people. 

Hey you! Stop right there.

Frightened, i attempted to run away, but was stopped by the group of delinquents. They started beating me up and searching my body for money, for the attmept. Then i hear a girl's voice shout out STOP!  Before i fainted, i caught a glimpse of this girl , she was gorgeous but looked really mean. For a second i thought she was their leader, when i see her start fighting all the guys with swift fast hardcore moves. Then i fainted. I didn't wake up until i felt someones soft hands and sweet voice telling me to wake up.  opened my eyes just a lil to see the girl from before. When i perked up, feeling safe with her around, she gave me a cold smile and said "Since your alright, im leaving." 

Before she walked away, i grabbed her wrist and asked" What is your name? And can we meet again."

She harshly said " Taeyeon but i dont do good boys, so dont even think about liking me. Then walked away.

I sat there, bewildered, that it was the same girl from just a moment ago. My heart hurts, hearing her say that, and i think it might've been like at first sight. I wanted her. Desperately wanted her. So i vowed to change and become a bad boy. 

2 MONTHS LATER

Im not the goody nice guy anymore and even managed to get myself into a gang. I started learning boxing, martial arts, anything that can help me win in a fight. Im still thinking about her though and wanted fate to bring us together one more time again. I guess God heard my wish because when i was walking home that same night, i saw her. This time, she was the one in need of help, or so i thought, so i went to her. She was being surrounded by a group of buff, tall dudes who I recognize as the people who tried robbing me 2 months earlier. I heard the leader say to her.

" , you better stop interfering with our business, or ure gonna get it. "

"What exactly can a group of losers do to me? And i wouldn't be bothering you, if you dont come into MY territory.  "

"Well why dont you see for yourself, signaling his boys to attack her.After my b oys beat you up, this will  become MY territory. *smirk

Thats when i jumped in, thinking she needed help. But before i can even knock down one of them, she was done with all the others. I was amazed and disappointed at myself. I've trained so hard, just to embarrass myself in front of her. I wasn't paying attention, since i was just looking at her, which gave the man i was fighting a chance to knock me out, but she jumped in just in time and knocked him out instead. She saved me. Again. When she finshed them off, she said "Like i thought, Nothing." 

The she turned around and looked at me, with a mean look. " Who the do you think you are. Stepping in like that. I never even asked for your help. ure a en weakling."

I was surprised at her sudden outbreak, but then became outraged. "I was just trying to help alright? U didnt have to say thank you if you didnt wanna, but no need to start insulting me. Who the do YOU think YOU are, yelling at me like that." I was having second thoughts about liking her, but i gotta admit, shes still beautiful, even when shes mad.  I can tell she was also surprised at my sudden counter attack, but then regained her posture in no time and backfired. 

I dont have time to deal with a weakling like you,so make sure you dont appear in front of me again, or you'll get it from me."

 She was about to walk away, but i grabbed her and flung her at the wall, holding onto both her wrists, so she cant break through, no matter how hard she tried. "What, you can't even break free from a weakling like me? Whose the weak one now?" She gave me a glare which i laughed at, because she still seemed pretty doing that. Then i pushed my lips on her and when she was moving her head and tried to push me away, i let go of her hands and grabbed her head, so she couldnt turn away from me anymore. Her lips were so sweet, and soft. The kiss felt so right, and i felt aroused, so i didnt want it to stop.  Then i felt a strong punch at my stomach, causing me to arch over in pain, giving her a chance to knee me in the face, which she did. She stomped away, with me laying on the floor. knocked out, but with a smile on my face. That punch was painful, but it was worth it. My first kiss was with her! YAY!! 

TAEYEON POV

I was checking around the area i look at again in case i see the gang still messing around in my territory. When i walked into the alley seaching for them, i was suddenly stopped by a group of buff men. And dang were they tall!!! But even though they are big, they still cant win me at fighting. Im the top of the list. I looked at the leader nonchalantly, and see him say with an annoyed and angry tone. 

" , you better stop interfering with our business, or ure gonna get it. "

 

"What exactly can a group of losers do to me? And i wouldn't be bothering you, if you dont come into MY territory.  "

"Well why dont you see for yourself, signaling his boys to attack her. After my b oys beat you up, this will  become MY territory. *smirk* " 

I see his boys charging at me, but i was not worried at all .I finished all of them at once. But then i saw another guy near me, almost gettting knocked out by this other dude, so i stepped in and knocked that guy out. The i clapped my hands together and said, "Like i thought, Nothing."  Rememering the dude behin, annoyed that he almost killed my plan of beating them all up by myself, so i can  keep my reputation around here, i shouted at him. 

" Who the do you think you are. Stepping in like that. I never even asked for your help. ure a en weakling."

 "I was just trying to help alright? U didnt have to say thank you if you didnt wanna, but no need to start insulting me. Who the do YOU think YOU are, yelling at me like that." 

I gotta say, i was surprised at his sudden counter attack, when i thought he was just gonna remain silent and hear me rant. But i regained my posture fast and  said to him, " I dont have time to deal with a weakling like you,so make sure you dont appear in front of me again, or you'll get it from me." 

I was just about to walk away, but i felt that dude pull me and throw me again the wall. That hurts, but i made sure to not let him realize my reaction, and he then held up both my wrists at the sides of my head. "What, you can't even break free from a weakling like me? Whose the weak one now?" I was furious that he said that, but then just glared at him since what he said was true. I tried ripping my wrist out of his grasp, but sadly didnt work. . My. Life. The he just chuckled which made me surprised, but made me even more shocked was the fact that he forced his lips on me. I was twisting and turning my head tryiing to stop him from kissing me, but then he just let go of my hands and grabbed my head, so i could move. I took this chance to punch him in the stomach. HARD. Then i kneed him when he bent over in pain. The stomped off. I was beyond furious. This KID just took my first kiss. I was waiting for HIM to come back just one more time, so i could give it to him. Wait what am i thinking? He aint coming back and i know it. 

FLASHBACK ONE YEAR AGO

I was walking along the streets when i heard someone call my name. I knew who it was though, that annoying goody good for nothing, who kept trying to persue me. I started walking away faster, into an alleyway since these were shortcuts, but then stopped when i heard someone yell Dont you dare move. I know it aint that good for nothings voice, so i turned around to see who dare to say that to me. But they werent saying that to me. They were saying that to the good for nothing goody, so i stopped them before they could harm him, since it was basically my fault for making him come into this alley. The gang was shocked and afraid after i beat some of them up, so they decided to run for it. I just left them running and went over to the good for nothing and asked him if hes alrite. 

Taeyeon i just knew it. your actually a really nice girl deep inside. Then he gaveme a tight hug. 

I blushed hearing his compliment, and what he did. I might seem like a fierce heartless delinquent, but deep inside, just like he said, im really kind, but somehow i just cant find the right method to show it. I thought becoming a delinquent, acting fierce, can protect the people close to me. But i was wrong since everyone started aavoiding me since then. He was the only one that believed i was, at heart a really kind hearted girl, and im happy. After that day, i started going to school everyday, just to see him. And everyday, he would run to me, talk to me, and keep me company. I thought for sure one day he will confess to me, so i just waited patiently. But, one day, during lunch, i didnt see him, so i looked around and found him talking with this really cute looking sweet girl. I walked closer and overheard their conversation.

You know i love you. So why are you saying all of this? Why do you want to break  up with me?

I DO KNOW YOU LOVE ME. But you dont tell anyone about us, and you talk to that delinquent more than me. I see you chasing after her every damn day. Do you know how much that hurts?

I know your hurting, but i cant just leave taeyeon. Shes actually a really kind hearted girl, even though she has put herself into a gang. Becasue of what she did, she dont got any friends, and i pity her. Thats why i wanted to keep her company. 

When i heard that, i ran away, crying hard. I ran home and locked myself in my room for a few days. No one came to check on me though, snce they all gave up on me. After the few days of crying, i decided to move on. He didnt even like me. What was the en point. So i started not going to school again and he comes searching for me around my territory everyday, But i made sure he doesnt see me and hide. One day, he had found me and caught my wrist. I ripped my wrist from his grasp and turned around to him.

Leave me alone.

Why aren't you going to school again? What happened? Are you upset about something?

I SAID LEAVE ME THE ALONE. I HATE YOU! I DONT WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. IF YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT GIRL YOU WERE TALKING WITH THE OTHER DAY SUFFER!!! 

The girl i was with the other ....day?? ... You... H-heard the con-vo?

Yes and i dont need your en pity. So hop off. 

 

END FLASHBACK

Thats why i dont do goodies anymore. I go out with anyone who asks, as long as their bad. But i said to myself, if he looks for me one more time, i would forgive him and try to change so i would be liked by everyone again.