.03

Brisé

 


Emma's pov.

 

It's been 3 years since that happened, I don't even know where she is right now. like what is she doing? is she eating? did she continued her studies? We've tried tracking her for emergency purposes but we failed, after that everything changed my father had been paying more attention to us he prioritized us even more and that's good but we cant change the fact that gale is not here to see this.

 

"Babe? I'm here at the main gate it's my dismissal right now." I heard a voice who just cutted my thoughts, I looked at the girl who just talking to the phone and oh-- wait i know this girl i think everybody does in this school. She's Jennie she's one of the popular girls but she's nice i swear we sometimes to talk each other you know.

i didn't know that she had a boyfriend at all, because she rejected all her suitors here at school. suddenly a car stopped in front of her and someone came out of the driver's do---- w-wait it can't be i can't be wrong, the person took of the sunglasses she's wearing and came near to jennie and kissed jennie to the lips.

"Baby I'm sorry I'm late it wont happen again hm?" it can't be? gale wtf?

"hm? make sure of that? babe can we go to a japanese restaurant i've been craving for sushi since yesterday." Jennie pouted in front of her.

 

I can't talk, move I'm just staring at my sister having a love time infront of me with jennie, i've realized that i've been staring for them for to long that they were going to ride the car.

"Gale.." I spoke up.

she immediately stop walking and turned around.

"E-emma?" she looked so shocked

"wait emma you know my girlfriend?" jennie asked me.

"uh--" I looked at gale i dont know whether to say the truth or not.

"baby, she's my uh-- sister the one whom i used to tell you." gale said hesitating to look at me.

"OMG so your the emma? Emma it's pleased to know that it's you since you know since we're already friends" jennie smiled at me.

"Yeah nice knowing that your the love of her life right now." I joked at jennie. "so how long?" 

"We've been together already for 3 years going on 4" jennie answered me.

"Oh that's good to hear" I smiled and glancing little by little to gale. 

"baby let's go we need to go." gale iterrupted us.

 

jennie bid her goodbye to me and ride to the shot gun seat, i carefully walked to gale before she ride to the driver seat 

 

"What are you up to gale? please dont hurt her for you to move on. I know and I'm sure you still love him." I whispered to her.

"Look Emma, I really love jennie so please don't get the wrong idea." she smiled and completely ride the car and drove away.