Leader's tears

Our Precious Namu

Sunggyu POV

I smiled as I fed the smaller man with rice porridge. Hospital's foods are not delicious, I know. I've been hospitalized too. But I don't want my dongseng to starve. Woohyun refused to eat at first. But he always lost with aegyo. And everyone knows, I hate aegyo. But for my dongseng, I am willing to do anything.

"No more," he whispered as he leant against the pillow. I looked at the bowl. There's more. He barely eat anything. For him to eat a few spoon is a great deal to me right now. So I put the bowl on the table, staring at his face intently.

"Hyung,"

"Hmm?"

"You scared me," he said, almost whispering. I chuckled at his random sentence. He smiled widely. Yes, that's my Woohyun. I his head, took note to myself to remind him later about his long hair. He needs haircut soon. I just smiled as he looked comfortable with my action.

"How do you feel? Knowing you have Crohn's disease?" I asked, took his other hand, massaged it silently.

"I can't do anything about it. Promise me. Don't tell my parents..please...hyung.." he begged me with his aegyo. At time like this? Yes, at time like this he can do his aegyo.

"But you need to promise me too,"

"Hmm?"

"We are going to take care of you, and you must be honest with us, all the time..."

"Honest about what?"

"Your body condition, your pain and your heart...deal?" he looked hesitant for a while. I scooted closer and cupped his cheeks.

"I am your hyung, your roommate, your bestfriend, your partner in crime, your leader. Do you trust me?" he looked at me with his shining eyes. Nodded twice, I smiled even wider. He closed his eyes and I know, he is sleeping. The medicine in the rice porridge finally took effect. 

 

 

I woke up when I heard whimpers. Blinking my eyes trying to clear my sight, I was shocked with Woohyunie's back at me. He curled into foetus under the blanket. I looked around and realized I am alone. Where is manager hyung and Boohyun? Oh right, I forgot. Woohyunie insisted his brother to go back for he needs to work tomorrow. While the kids were recording and practicing for our comeback. 

"Woohyunie? Woohyunie? What's wrong?" I lied him on his back, held both of his arms. But, he don't look good. Woohyunie looked pale, he is panted even there is a tube under his nose. There is a trail of red liquid on his chin, from the corner of his mouth. He looked at me with his half-lidded eyes, right hand trembled gripping my shirt.

"Woohyun ah! Yah! What's wrong??!! Yahh!" I took him into my embrace, hugging his upper body tightly. My eyes widen when I saw there is another big spots of red liquid on the mattress. My hands trembling as I hugged him tightly. I didn't realize I was shouting and screaming for help. Only one thing in my mind. Woohyunie is in pain. Suddenly he jerked in my embrace, his heavy breathing sounded painful to my ears, he closed his eyes tightly as his hands pressed onto his own flat belly.

"No! No! Woohyun-ah! No! Don't! Stop it!" I was scared. I am scared when he pushed me away. But I didn't allow him. He vomitted more red liquid. He groaned in pain, and I know, my Woohyunie is suffering right now.

"Woohyun-ah...please...please...doctor! Doctor! Nurse! Somebody! Doctor!"

 

He was taken from my embrace. I haven't tell anyone yet. Sitting alone outside the emergency room is scary. I couldn't stop praying. I want my Woohyun back. I want my dongseng back. I want my healthy dongseng back. My thought was back to present when someone stood in front of me. I looked up to see the doctor who treated my dongseng.

"H- how...how is he?" I couldn't find my voice, but I hope he understands.

"He is okay now. Nurses will bring him to his room after this.."

"What will happen to him after this?"

"This kind of thing will happen once a while. Since the disease greatly affected his immune system, he is prone to sick. Keep watching over him and his meal, his surroundings, will be best for right now..."

"He must be in a lot of pain..."

"He is..."

 

 

I sat next to his bed, staring at his pale face. No more red liquid. I held his hand and brought it to my lips. Tears fell even when I tried my best to control my emotion. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Hyung..."

"anywhere hurt?" I looked at his frail body. He gripped my hand, but it is weak. Unlike before when he played around. I cried even harder when he wiped my tears.

"Why is my leader crying so hard?" he asked, slowly. That makes my heart broke more. 

"I was scared...that you might leave me..." but I couldn't say anything. He smiled at me, scooted a little to the back.

"Sleep with me hyung. Your back will hurt if you sleep at the chair,"

"But I- Okay," I quickly wiped my tears, took a place next to him. Carefully, he lied his head on my chest. I took him into my arms and rubbed his back.

"Sing me a song..."

"What song?"

"Anything..." I started to sing his favourite song. After a few minutes, he fell back to sleep. But I am scared. I hugged him tightly, his head and closed my eyes. I bit my lower lips hard, but tears keep coming. 

"God, can I take his place? I want him to be healthy and happy...."

 

 

a/n: Sorry for the short update. Thank you for subscribing my fic, and very very much thank you to commentators. Please leave your comment. Thank you. Kamsahamnida <3 <3 <3