Chapter 2 - I'm so lame

Through the Screen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riding through the forest of Central Shroud, Seulgi holds onto her fuzzy friend as he runs through the mass of trees leaving everything in a blur. Hearing a beeping noise gradually get louder and louder Seulgi realises that she's getting close to her point of destination. Ever since her group had downed the hardest boss curently in the game they had gone their seperate ways only meeting up once a week to reclaim the rewards. In the meantime Seulgi was going around gathering herbs and vegetables to cook food with and planning to sell them.

Feeling relaxed and free from all the hard work she had done Seulgi leans back, spreads her arms out imitating a star fish and breaths in the air enjoying the smell of moss mixed with wood, the birds chirping and the steady, comforting beat coming from her friendly bear running on the forest floor. Thinking how great this day was going to be Seulgi smiles thinking what a great way to spend the day. When suddenly a sharp, piercing scream resonates through the forest. Sitting up suddenly with eyes wide open Seulgi pats her mount to stop running before turning him towards the sound. 

Getting closer to where the sound originated from she starts hearing sounds of trees breaking and a loud cry. "HELP! ANYONE!" the voice calling out in desperation, "Come on buddy pick up the pace" Seulgi pats her mount to go faster, earning a grunt from the bear before it starts leaping by the meters. In the distance Seulgi spots a girl of the bunny race with tears streaming down her face running towards her direction being chased by a Morbol. Kneeling up on the bear she draws her axe putting all her power into her legs before leaping at the beast. Her axe's sharp blade connecting with the monsters head and ripping it's way all the way down, her axe plummeting into the ground, lodging itself there with a loud thud. Seconds later she sees the monster split in two and fall apart.

Struggling a bit to pull her axe o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter