Chapter 1 - I'm lost, please help!

Through the Screen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a dark room a raven haired girl sits in bed wearing a strange headgear device. This girl was playing a VRMMORPG (Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) and one of the most hottest and in-topic game this year.

A party of 8 adventurers are battling a large metal robot with a set of white wings almost looking like a angelic zord from Power Rangers. The girl with raven hair is busy swinging a large greataxe at the large robot trying to do her best to keep it's attention on her, this girl was a tank and her job being a Warrior a savage tank that have learnt to harness their inner rage. "Krystal! Tank buster coming, give me all you got!" the girl screams seeing the bar filling up underneath the boss's health bar. "I'm healing all I can here Seulgi" Krystal their White Mage and healer spits back with venom in her speech. The large robot flaps it's wings and shoots a huge beam of light on top of Seulgi. "Holy I'm alive! okay keep it up guys we're almost done!" Seulgi give encouragement wincing in pain at the burns over her arms. "Hey Seugli for the next mechanic let the tanks sacrifice, let the dps burn the boss" pipes a short girl with blonde hair a Dark Knight from the side hacking away at the boss with her great sword coiled and wrapped around with a dark and sickly aura  , "Good idea Taeng" nodding with approval "Alright all dps burn the boss!" Seulgi yells with command seeing the boss with only 5% left on it's health bar. 

All of a sudden the boss shoots out a beam of light hitting both tanks and Seulgi and Taeyeon drop to the ground with a faint ghostly image of them appearing. "! What happened?!" Seulgi yells out in disbelief, shock adorning her face, followed by a small wow by Taeyeon. "We missed the mechanic so you died, sorry" apologizes a red headed girl holding a book desperately trying to keep everyone else alive with streams of green light heading towards people. "Argh, it's alright Tiffany" Seulgi says quietly not wanting the girl to feel too bad. "Just keep all dps up and we'll be fine" a girl with blonde hair encourages everyone while a stream of sweat trail down her forehead, slashing away at the boss with a pair of daggers "There are no more major tank busters and only auto's left just keep Amber up and we'll be fine" she says pointing her head towards a short haired girl wielding a large lance. 

Seulgi is desperately trying to keep her calm, and call out mechanics while all she can do is watch from the sideline, watching the health bar of Amber dipping each time the boss attacks her and seeing the percentage of the boss's health bar tick down slowly. "The boss is enraging!" Yeri screams out in panic while doing her best to dodge attacks and shoot at the boss with her gun, watching the final cast from the boss start to fill up. Seulgi screams the one thing that pops up in her head "BURN THE BOSS!". Everyone is panicking while doing there best to kill the boss. 

2% the boss has filled up half of it's cast bar with the name 'Final Holy' foreshadowing that this would be it's finishing move. "Come on! We need more!" screams Joy desperately casting as much magic at the boss with flame spewing out of her staff.

1% the cast bar dangerously close to filling up, Seulgi prays for her team to be able to do it closing her eyes.

Silence is all that is heard for what feels like an eternity before hearing a small voice from Yeri "We did it" followed by a cheer of joy from her team "We did it!" everyone screams in unison. Seulgi opens her eyes slowly and is graced with the image of the boss on the ground with it's wings layed out on the ground and 2 loot chests as their reward. "Hell yes!" Seulgi screams in happiness jumping up and down before accidently tripping over the chests before falling to the ground with a loud thud and laughing in happiness. "I think we need to call an ambulance I think Seulgi-unnie just lost her sanity" jokes Yeri, followed by the laughter from the rest of the team. "Yah you'd like that wouldn't you? you little rascal" Seulgi teases while rubbing her back. The night was filled with laughter and joy.

 

 

Sighing softly a girl with hazelnut brown hair gazes out her hospital room window towards the night sky, her beauty rivaling the full

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter