Good Bye, First Love

Closure
I was in the bus going to town when a man tapped my back. I turned back and it was the man who i never had closure from. No he wasn't my lover. He was my first love. The love that i will always a bittersweet memory. I smiled. He didn't speak much but i smiled and did all the talking. I told him to come with me, he stood. I assumed he followed me, but when i got off the bus and turned back- he was still standing and looked at me smiling as the bus took off. I was dumbfounded, i thought "when am i gonna see him again...?".

Next thing you know, i was in a convenient store and as i was about to pay, someone added a pot to my purchases. It was him smiling, i asked "are you gonna follow me now?" He nodded. So we walked to my house and i made him tamagoyaki. Suddenly he said he has to go (he didn't physically speak, i just somehow able to understand him telepathically), and ran without a trace. "Again?" I said to myself. Then on the floor was his phone, his nokia engage phone that he dropped. It had the function of an iphone. This was the phone that i remembered holding back during highschool.

Next scene brought me over to a place that i didn't recognised, but his phone beeped. It says "I'm coming" in bold letters. I felt eerie and tried to find out the number, but it was fruitless. I was entering the bus when he and another 3 others was approaching the bus. They all entered and he was the last one. I sat facing backwards of the direction of the bus and stared outside. He sat in front of me and smiled. At this point, i was just enjoying the view. He switched his seat and sat behind me as laid his head back onto mine. I just  his hair and rubbed the back of my hair against his. He grabbed my hand and played with my hair. 

The bus stopped and we went off the bus. I asked where were we going but he just held my hand and dragged me into a house. It was his family playing bingo. I was helping them and went to check up on him in the other room. He was sitting and laughing next to his mom. 

After a while, he came to me and took me out the house and we were at a workshop. I just waited for him to deal his stuff until a familiar face entered. It was Park Bo Gum, he worked there apparently. My face soured. And asked him what was he doing here, he said he works here part time. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it really hard, "why didn't you tell me?". I was shaking and was slowly getting a premonition. Judeen (that's his name) came back and dragged me out. 

My heart was getting heavier, Judeen said he needed to stop somewhere and went off. While i waited, Park Bo Gum came running to me and held my arms, shouting "Wake up! He passed away! Don't forget that. He passed away. You can't cloud your memories with fabrication of him living!"

It hit me... this was a dream and Judeen... did pass away. I turned back, and there he was, waving at me, telling me to join him on a boat ride, it wasn't a big one- just a normal boat. I ran to him, and hugged him really hard. I cried and cried, i couldn't stop crying. 
"I'm sorry I can't follow you. You've passed away 3 years ago... I don't know if you're visiting me in my dreams or if you're someone else. But 3 words can sum out what I need to say before I go back...." 

I held his face and traced every inch of his face and held his hands as I cried and said "Judeen... I miss you. I liked you. I loved you". I cried as I gave him a final hug. He kissed my forehead and said "thank you", my surrounding started to fade, this was a sign of me waking up. His figure was the last to dissipate, I stared at him as he waved goodbye. I waved back as I said my final goodbyes.

"goodbye my first love"

I woke up crying.

I finally had my closure. Thank you and good bye. I pray for you always.

Thank you for giving me my closure. Thank you and i miss you. 

I never managed to tell you that I loved you 9 years ago. I visited you at your first motorcycle accident 2-3 years prior to your accident. and that was the last that i saw you.