Pretending was easy

Fated to pretend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung could feel the sudden tension that aroused in the living room right after the arrival of the maknae and the third youngest. He felt a hand touched his, without even looking he already knew that it was his boyfriend, Hoseok's hand. The newest guests greet everyone in the room, including the couple. Namjoon came into the squared space, with his apron on. He and his husband, Seokjin had always been the host for their dinner, as Seokjin was the only one who actually know how to cook among the others.

" Hey, everybody's here ? Come on, lets eat now. I am starving. "

Seokjin clapped his hands at his boyfriend's words. Now that was awkward because the youngers did not clapped along with him. Not that Namjoon minded though, Seokjin has always been awkward but he still love him most.

Yoongi was the first one to get up and went right to the dining table. He took a sit right in front of a plate of lamb skewers, the love of his life. Basically, he was the only single but not available guy in their circle of friends. Courtesy of his busy style of living ( sleep, work and repeat ), he did not even have the time to woo some girls or boys to be taken as his partner. Well, maybe not boys, he was pretty sure of that because he was the only straight guy among seven of them, the rest swing the other way.

Hoseok followed after, grabbing Taehyung along with him. Taehyung's hand felt cold in his. Hoseok's hands were sweaty. They took a place beside Yoongi. Jungkook and Jimin was the last one to grab a sit. Jungkook slightly pushed Jimin when the older reached for the chair in front of Taehyung. Jimin flinched at that and settled  on the one in the opposite of Hoseok.

The sounds of kitchen utensils clashing against each other breaks the silence in the table. 

Taehyung's head lowered, looking at the ring on his finger. Hands long separated from Hoseok's grip. Jungkook's eyes wandered all round the dining hall, except at Taehyung. Jimin felt something brushed his legs, looked down only to find another pair of legs brushing against his'. Hoseok's hands ruffling Taehyung's hair, enjoying the softness of the fluffy hair.

Namjoon and Seokjin finally joined the others after making sure that everything is perfect enough. But a certain Min Yoongi could felt that this time around, the gathering felt like something was off. He silently watched the couple as he enjoyed his lamb skewers.

 

" What was it now, hyung ? " Taehyung asked. Eyes swollen as a result of not getting enough sleep and hours of crying.

" Is there anything else you can do aside from crying ? " Hoseok asked back. Tone slightly annoyed.

" Try getting beated at without knowing what you actually did wrong and not cry. " 

Hoseok's eyes widened at the reply.

" I told you not to hang out with that cocky kid. Look, his rudeness has rubbed off on you. "

" I did not planned to meet him, hyung. We just bumped into each other, that was it. " Taehyung explained, for the nth time.

He was frustrated. 

" Are you sure you are telling me the truth ? "

" Yes hyung. I did not tell you anything but the truth. "

Taehyung sighed. He was being truthful. He always told the truth. If there was anyone coating his lies with his sweet words and expensive gift in this relationship , that would be Hoseok. He knew it. He always knew of Hoseok's secret relationship with Jimin. But he pretended he know nothing. That was simply because he loved the other too much and if pretending not to know could keep Hoseok by his side, that he would let himself live in pretendence forever.

" Alright, I believe you. Now babe, get up and wait for me in the bed room okay ? " Hoseok said, helping his boy friend get up from the floor. Taehyung wiped the almost dried tears on his cheek bones. He still love Hoseok, after all.

 

Jungkook was trying so hard to control his temper. He almost slapped Jimin the moment the older reached their shared house. Jimin smirked, face not showing any fear at the younger's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter