Give It!

Give It!

 

“Baby...please don't leave me, I- I I need you, you can't do this!!” The Caucasian man proclaims to his foreign wife.

 

“But honey!! It just won't work...we are too different” The woman sobs as she places her final kiss on the man’s chapped, trembling lips, tears streaming down her face, and a damp handkerchief in her hand.

 

“My love!!!! Nooooo!!” The man screams as the woman boards her plane, pulling her luggage alongside her as she weeps quietly.

 

A security guard holds the man back as he tries to run past the barrier, trying to reach out to his love. He screams but she's already gone.

 

Taemin looks completely absorbed in this crappy movie, starring at the screen intently as he chews on his lower lip, he looks like he might cry, and yet he somehow remains stoic. He purses his lips together as he watches the plane depart from the airport and shakes his head as he sees the man leave the boarding area.

 

Personally I’ve never liked dramas or romance movies, all they do is remind me of how lonely I am. I can't stand seeing all the happy couples, having their love mirrored back to them, meanwhile I sit here- an unrequited loser.

 

It's been ages since I first started being interested in Taemin as more than a band mate, or a close friend. At first I thought it was just deep respect for him. He’s smart, charismatic, motivated and passionate, who wouldn't be impressed by the guy?

 

But then, things started happening. I noticed things that had been there all along. At first it was subtle changes, minor variables that caused my heart, and head to become flustered. Suddenly I found myself floundering in visions and flashes of Taemin. The way he spoke- shyly and timid, but also eager and excited, like he had a million different things to share but was also worried at the response. His breathtaking passion for everything single thing he does. He tries so hard and never takes no for an answer, always wanting to get the best outcome and please everyone around him. He does so much and expects hardly anything in return.

 

Well there goes my heart rate again, I'm hardly halfway finished recalling the reasons why I'm in love with Taemin and I'm already experiencing palpitations.

 

I clear my throat, trying to calm myself down, hoping Taemin doesn't notice my growing frustration. I look over at him and he's still watching the T.V with a blank face, soft black hair falling into his delicate eyes, Adam’s apple bobbing when he swallows, eyes blinking slowly, moisturizing his beautiful eyeballs- I mean, anyways.

 

There are a million things I could ramble on about, a billion more things my body could express. He is so much, so diverse, I couldn't ever get tired of him, maybe tired of kissing him, or ing into him- wait, no. No. Now I'm not a shallow person, but how could I not bring up the ethereal, otherworldly, magical beauty that defines his whole body? I'm so shaken, so flustered, so taken aback that whatever overlord watches over us, was able to create Taemin. The thought of Taemin, Taemin Taemin Taemin Taemin Tae- I mean, no.

 

His beautiful inky-black hair, it's soft like Kashmir. His eyes, his lashes that flutter softly as he observes the world around him. Dare I mention his lips, his blushing pilgrims, the soft and slick slabs of liquid porcelain. The tulips upon his mouth. The beautiful petals, their delicate shape, his unique Cupid's bow; his lips are so pure and beautiful yet all they make me want to do is sin.

 

His physique, oh his body, his lanky frame, his soft skin; the way he moves. Every single thing about him.

 

“Hyung!” Taemin shouts at me with a confused look on his face. I jump out of my muted state and look at him. He looks so concerned. Aww.. He looks so cute and adorable and loveable and sweet and caring and- Ahhg no!.

 

“Why are you shouting??” I ask him.

 

“I was calling you, but you kept staring at the floor, I had to shout” he pouts and his lower lip juts out, it's pink and soft and plush and so so so so cute.

 

Before I can answer him he's already facing the tv again. I think this is a different movie?? The characters are different but it's just another old boring drama. This time it's a couple and their kids, something’s going on about them moving to a new place and the wife doesn't want to go. Same old, same old.

 

“Minnie!! Change this it's so boring!” I complain.

 

“You hate all my shows!” He shouts.

 

“Taem, come on, just change the channel, I'll watch whatever you want just not this- it's so boring”

 

“Ugh fine” he says, rolling his eyes.

 

He flips channels a few times, sighing as he passes by things he’d like to watch, but knows I’d hate. He aggressively taps the forward channel button repeatedly, I’m worried he might break it. Finally he grunts and lands on a channel and shouts.

 

“Watch this or leave! I give up, nothing pleases you!!” He shouts, his feline-like eyes looking at me.

 

“Okay…” I say complacently.

 

I stare at the screen for a moment before realising what’s in front of me- a homoual couple. My cheeks bloom red at the sight of the two men on a date at the park, talking about random things. I glance to the left and notice Taemin is hardly phased by what he’s seeing. Is that a good thing or a bad thing??

 

Honestly, as bashful as I am right now, I still prefer it over the other shows, at least I can somewhat connect to this, unfortunately, I can’t speak for Taemin.

 

I feel my whole body burn up in embarrassment, I’m trying to endure but I can barely stay still. I’m fidgeting, bouncing, squirming, it won’t be long before Tae asks me what’s wrong with me again.

 

I have to do something, I can't just sit here and turn into a tomato and risk Taemin seeing my flushed face, but I also can't pretend I’m straight and ask to switch channels, because then I’d be lying to myself, and I’d be a hypocrite.

 

Taemin can be slow at times, but he can also be quick at making connections, I really hope it’s the former in this case, because if I see those guys kiss one more time, I’ll either run to the bathroom, or Taemin’s face off.

 

“Taem...can you change this? It’s kinda…”

 

“Didn’t I say leave if you don’t like what I’m watching?” He says coldly without looking at me.

 

“I know but- this? Of all things you could have turned to, you chose this?”

 

“Is there a problem?” He says snidely. What a jerk, it’s like he can see through me, and just enjoys toying with me.

 

“Yes, yes there’s a problem. Your TV-Show taste !”

 

“Excuse me?? I’m not the one who watches cartoons at 5 in the morning”

 

“Hey! Stop trying to act like you’re more mature, we all know you’re a baby at heart” I say.

 

“That’s it!” He says as he stands up and throws the remote on the sofa. He walks to my side of the couch and pushes my shoulders back.

 

“Wh-what are you doing??” I ask.

 

“I’m tired of you and everyone else calling me a baby, babies don’t watch dramas, babies don’t dance like me, babies don’t do any of that stuff. Why can’t you all just accept that I’m growing up??” He shouts at me.

 

“Taemin, I- I” I stutter.

 

“I don’t want to hear it, let me watch what I want” He says as he backs away from me, plops himself back in his spot and clutches the remote tightly.

 

I can’t just let him win, if I go to my room, he’ll think he won, and I can’t have that, so I fight back. I shift over on the couch once, then twice, he looks at me like he can already sense my motives, but I go along with them anyways. I pounce on him and reach for the remote.

 

“Hey! What the hell are you doing??” He shouts from underneath my body as I try and pry the remote from his small hands.

 

“I’m going to change the channel, that’s what I’m doing!” I yell back.

 

“No you’re not, this is my show, go somewhere else!”

 

We scream back at each other for a few minutes. I try and rip the remote from his grasp as we both struggle to keep our balance on the couch. I wrap my arms around his whole body and shove his arms open, loosening his grip around it.

 

“Stopppppp!” He shouts. It almost scares me how loud he can get when he wants, I hardly ever hear him scream like this.

 

I need a new plan, I won’t win like this, I need to find a weakness, otherwise, I’ll be stuck watching guys kissing until next year, and I don’t want to watch guys kissing! I want to be the guy kissing! I WANT TO KISS TAEMIN!!

 

I remove my hands from his wrists and lower them onto his stomach, tickling his sides through his sweater.

 

“Ah! Jong-no STOP!! Ahh-please please” He cries out, trying to stifle his laughter, but I can tell he’s in a better mood already.

This time I mean it. I sneak my hands under his thin sweater and tickle at his sides, making him fall over in tears. He struggles to escape my grip. He shifts too far forward and he falls to the floor, taking me down with him. He lands on his back and lets out a low groan. My knees touch the ground first, and then suddenly my whole body is pressed on top of his. We both groan at the sore feeling of hitting the hardwood floor.

 

“Aigoo” he whimpers as he stretches, remembering to hold onto the remote like it’s his life. I try and prop myself up on my hands and knees slowly, still feeling the pain in my body. Once I’m above him, I stare at him for a moment and then tickle him again. In less than seconds he’s already in tears, unable to suppress his laughs. With that, I start laughing too, forgetting that I was arguing with him not moments ago, but also remembering how much I love him.

 

I don’t stop tickling him, I need that remote. It’s not even about the show anymore (which happens to still be playing by the way). He yelps and whimpers and I don't want to stop because then I won't be able to hear his cute sounds, I need to hear more, I need to listen to my Minnie.

 

“Jongie- I, I please” he says with a warm, breathy and faint voice. It seems as if he is giving up, but then he surprises me. He uses up his last bit of energy and hooks his legs around my waist, sending chills through my body.

 

My breath hitches as I feel his legs touching me, and even though he’s just playing, I can almost sense something hardening in my pants. He clutches the remote and laughs as I continue tickling him. Then, he notices my weakness- I’m ticklish, too. He shifts his legs from side to side, swaying on my hips, tickling my sides, I lose my breath and let out sharp gasps as my skin is tantalized. He giggles and bites his lips, enjoying that he’s winning.

 

“Taem! Stop or I’ll-I’ll” I say sharply.

 

“Or you’ll what??” he asks sneakily, with a grin planted on his plump lips, and a tint of red peeking under his cheeks.

 

I suddenly remember back to the movies we surfed through, the drama, action, mystery, it all gets jumbled up in my head and I mix everything up. I’m thinking of how I should threaten Taemin, maybe punch, slap, bite, any of those would work, but then I change my mind.

 

“Or I’ll kiss you!” I say and then quickly realise I ed up- I ed UP.

 

There’s a pause between the two of us for a moment, and I’m panicking, because I was supposed to say “Kill” not “Kiss”, I was thinking of the action movies, but also thinking about Taemin, and his lips, and how I wanted to press his against mine. Well great, how am I going to save myself from this.

 

“Kiss me then” Taemin says suddenly, looking at me lovingly, and I’m almost unsure if we’re still in reality or not.

 

I blink, once, move without thinking and move closer to him. I let my body land on his, savouring the feeling of his body touching mine- only clothed unfortunately. His hands run up my arms and I almost shiver even though we’re both wearing long sleeves.

 

He looks at me for a moment, as if he’s asking me something with his eyes, and suddenly I feel everything; my love for Taemin, how much I care about him, and now- I notice he doesn’t feel differently, he wants me too.

 

His hands tangle in my hair and push my head to his, the last thing I see is his beautiful eyes closing before I close my own.

 

Soft, so soft and comparable to nothing. The way my lips feel connected to his is indescribable. He moves his lips slowly against mine and my mind is reeling, thinking about all the different ways I could express my love to him, through my body, my words, or anything. I feel timeless and unstoppable in Taemin’s arms.

 

He holds me, as if he’s been wanting me for forever and my heart races. He remembers his legs which were lazily wrapped around my waist, and tightens them around me again, pushing my pelvis onto his. We both let out quiet moans simultaneously and it’s that much hotter, to feel what he’s feeling at the same time as me.

 

I let my lips leave his and kiss along his jaw, biting softly to let him know he’s only mine, good thing it’s a Friday, he’ll have the whole weekend to heal from my love bites and hickeys. He whimpers as I continue biting him, and I can’t get enough of his lithe sounds. I bring my mouth back to his and swallow his moans as his tongue intertwines with mine.

 

I’m encapsulated by his kiss. I never want to stop kissing Taemin.


A/N: Hope you enjoyed, I know first person stories can be a bit iffy, but I started writing this a while ago and did'nt want to go back and re-edit to third person. Either way hope it was a good read, leave comments and ily all <3