Chapter 3

Love Finds It's Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       The kids are playing around. Youngdo’s eyes are not focused on anything in particular. He is thinking about what just happened. He is still not sure he actually had met his mother after all these years.

      He is not sure what to feel anymore. But he is sure of one thing that he won't avoid his mother anymore. He have to learn accepting his mother.

       After spending some time he went on a drive without any destination. On his way he saw a group of boys bullying a boy. Generally he won't pay attention to such things but once he saw the victim he stopped his bike at once.

There stood the boy he once bullied, cho yoon woo. He went there with large strides and stood between yoon woo and those bullies.

They are surprised to see someone blocking them from their prey. One of them, may be the leader stepped forward and said “ what do you think you are doing?  Get the hell out of here”

“ Make me“ young do said with his eyebrow raised.

One of them stepped forward with the intention of hurting him. He raised his fist but young do blocked his attack and pushed him aside.

“ Do you know who we are? “ That leader guy asked with rage.

“ I don't care who you are but I will not tolerate if you ever hurt him again. Stay away from him.”  youngdo threatened them.

they couldn't stand Youngdo's intimidating aura and left that place in rage.

Youngdo turned towards yoon woo and asked if he was ok. Instead of being thankful yoon woo showed his displeasure to him. “ Aren't you the same like them. Always bullying me. Now all of a sudden you became my protector!  I am not forgiving you because of today. Compared to your bullying what they done is nothing at all.”

Youngdo is at a loss of words after hearing it. He is not one to apologize to begin with. But he realized his mistakes and asked for forgiveness. But this boy is not considering this. Although youngdo can understand him he is not one to sit back and hear all that nonsense.

“You see yoon woo, me bullying you or anyone else bullying you is because you let us bully you. You never stand for yourself. You already accepted your fate and never try to change it. I shouldn't have helped a person like you, because tomorrow if someone else try to bully you, you will silently endure everything. Helping you is a waste of time and effort”

Saying that youngdo turn back and leave the boy alone. Yoon woo is in daze and angry upon hearing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter