END

FREAK!!!!
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Come in dear… see your future” a lady with long black hair, with creepy jewels on her neck and wrist looked at me with her big black eyes. She was the fortune teller who always tried to gain attention. Many of the students ignored her which made her to make a small creepy tent outside my school. I was going to school with my friend Halley. We both looked at each other thinking the same thing. “I don’t believe in these things Madam.” I said and pulled Halley with me towards the school gate. “Why is she always asking us?” I muttered as we went to get our books from our lockers. “Maybe we should try once. Who knows if she tells us something about us meeting BTS?” she said as she slammed her locker’s door. “What?? Don’t be insane. We will surely meet BTS but please not through her” I said as she shook her head. We headed towards our class.

I’m a true fan of BTS but the sad thing is I didn’t even meet them once. I was busy with School and other activities. I would always spend 3hrs watching BTS videos, spa zing, chatting with other fans and editing my photos with Taehyung at home. My mom thinks I’m a crazy daughter of her and once, when she saw a photo shopped picture of me and Taehyung, she almost killed me. From then onwards I started keeping my phone and computer away from her.

“Math’s teacher is on leave” one of the boys announced and the class cheered up including me. “Halley, their comeback this time was even super isn’t it?”

“Yeah it was” She said while practicing math. “I really want thank them for all these time. I’m really proud to be their fan. Let me once meet them and then I will tell them everything. I wish I could meet them….” I continued as usual talking about them and wanting to meet them. Halley just nodded her head in response.

 

As usual I and Halley were heading towards our home in the evening. We passed the creepy tent of that crazy fortune teller outside the school. “You will meet them” A voice cooed. That startled both of us. We turned our heads and saw the fortune teller now with a creepy smile. “Huh??”

“You will meet them and your dream will come true” she said in such a creepy voice that we had to run away from her to the bus station. “Phew….that was strange” I said as we rode home. “Tomorrow is Sunday so come to my house okay. My parent’s will go to Bussan for business” I said as I was excited to spend the day watching videos with her. “Okay…Call” She said excitedly.

 

“ting…tong” the door bell rang and I immediately went to open the door. I was so excited to share the news with Halley. “OMG! OMG! Halley!!!” I shouted excitedly finding it hard to express my happiness. “Howl...Chill…What happened?” she asked me after putting the bag of snacks in the kitchen and finally sitting on the couch.I sat besi

Please log in to read the full chapter