Waited For You

Today...For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter vacation was over, Jaebum became even more busy as he prepared for his last few exams for the end of the term. He couldn’t go anywhere else much but cram classes. The cram school he went to was part of his school, Seoul Elite International Academy (SEIA) so students there were mostly from prestigious family. It was mostly a socializing club for all the top students. 

 

Jisoo who often missed him would go and see him and waited out in the cold. She refused to stay in the car as instructed. When he saw her, he let her joined him in the class. However, he instructed her to not sit too close to him. It was better that she sat in the back row where nobody could see her. 

 

Jisoo who sat in the back was very bored. All she could see was the back sides of all these wealthy kids who were diligently writing down their notes as the instructor lectured. Few times she noticed some female students glancing, peeking over at Jaebum. Of course, it was expected that there would be many female students having interests in him, after-all he was handsome, smart and wealthy. Rather than feeling jealous, she found it amusing. Few times she let out some small giggles that caught the attention of the dead silence class. 

 

Jaebum was sitting in front of the class and he too heard her. He didn’t give her any attention and kept his gaze up at the board and the instructor. 

 

The instructor saw Jisoo’s face and was wondering who she was. For the past few days she had been there, he couldn’t make out from which family she was from. He even searched the system to see if she was a student in his class but found that she was an extra. 

 

“That female student in the back.” The instructor pointed to Jisoo. 

 

Jisoo gulped, she pointed to herself to confirm with the Instructor, and the Instructor nodded, motioned for her to stand up. She stood up and bowed while eyeing Jaebum’s back. She could tell from his back that he was tensed. 

 

“What is your name?” 

 

“Kim Jisoo.” 

 

“Ah~ from what family?” 

 

Jisoo was confused, wasn’t it obvious from her last name? 

 

The Instructor smiled when he saw her confused face, “Seems like you’re in the wrong class then, if you don’t know from what family you’re in.” 

 

“More like the wrong school,” said a student, mocking her. The rest of the class let out some faint chuckles. 

 

The instru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter