Do I deserve all this?

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Mister Park Jimin, we need to talk about your eating disorder.”

It was the second time that someone point out one of his problems. The doctor sat near him and keep talking.

“I saw the result when you entered the hospital yesterday and they were not good…. Not good at all. You absolutely need to eat three proper meal a day. It becomes vital for you. I understand that you’re busy but, doesn’t your own health matter?”

Jimin didn’t know what to respond. He already thinks about this but never at this extent. He thought of his old days.

 

* *

 

He just wanted to satisfy fan’s desire at that time, so he started eating less. It was easier that he thought. ‘Being busy can have its advantage’ That’s what he thought before and even right now.  He didn’t need to think about meal and it provided him more time to practice alone. He kept improve in dance and vocal skill. He even got praised by PD-nim himself for this.

When it was too hard for this, he allowed him to take one complete meal; no more. He already lost what the fans wanted and just kept this habit. He quickly saw the disadvantage of not eating properly: tiredness, anger and injuries. His body was becoming weak and couldn’t support his intense training. So, he decided to eat one big meal a day, sufficiently enough for him to survive with his life, and still losing weight but this time more slowly. The members never talked about his sudden loss of weight with him except Jin. He clearly remembered the day, it was around December.

It was snowing in Seoul but Jin said he wanted to eat an ice cream. He dragged by force Jimin with him. They walked in the street with all the Christmas decorations on. Jin was talking about how Jungkook was becoming more open with them. Jimin was completely lost in his thoughts, but Jin continued to tell his stories. This is what Jimin appreciate about Jin. He can be the real Park Jimin with him. The one who is shy, quiet and still insecure about a lot of things. The one who doesn’t love camera. The one who is broken inside.

Jin knew that something was wrong with him, but not what precisely. He doesn’t like to eat ice cream in winter, he hates it. He prefers being in front the TV with a hot chocolate in the hand and watching Christmas movies with all the members. Yet, it was the only way for Jin, to be alone with Jimin so he created this lie.

“So Jungkook and I kissed." suddenly said Jin .

"WHAT ??????????" Jimin becomes red in one second and Jin started laughing.

"I’m joking!! I just wanted you to answer my question but you weren’t listening me so…

-Ah sorry Hyung..." Jin saw that he was lost so he asked him again.

"The ice-cream. What flavor do you want?

-I don’t want any. I’ve already eat and I don’t want to gain weight.

-Ok…. So, I’ll take one vanilla flavor and one chocolate flavor please.” said Jin without paying attention to Jimin.

They leaved the shop and Jin gave the chocolate one to Jimin.

“Hyung, I said that I didn’t wa-” Jin didn’t let him finished and started speaking.

“I know you don’t want to gain weight. But I think it wouldn’t be a bad thing if you gain more. It’s a thing to want to lost weight but it’s better to lost it in a healthy manner. You’ve become really skinny. I saw your clothes last time; they became really tiny for a grown man who practice every day. I didn’t talk about you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter